• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MARCY WU VS MATCH UP THREAD

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Alright @Mariogoods, this one's for you! Mario Goods needs help to find matches for our lovable traitor klutz, Marcy! She has recently finished her CRT and is now far more usable than before. If we're lucky, maybe we won't be stuck in limbo.

Link to profile

"Well, that was fun. Call me again when you have the time! Bye girls!" Marcy said, waving goodbye to her friends one last time, at least until the next time they can schedule another meeting. Eventually she arrived at her apartment in which she proceeded to flop on the couch out of exhaustion, almost tipping it over though she was still quick to act.

"That was close. Hmm..." she thought, looking at the small chest by her desk. After some hesitation, she decided to open it, finding memorabilia of her time at Amphibia. How long has it been since then? Wiping a tear from her face, she quickly slammed it shut, knowing full well what she had done to her friends in her quest for excitement, in her selfish deeds.

She didn't want to do it again, no matter how fun it was last time

"Whew, that was nice. Oh well, time for some tunes!" she said, walking towards the gramophone she had managed to snag off a flea market. Inserting the disk, she lounged by her couch once more, this time more slowly as to not tip it over. Sweet music played from the device, soothing her in her rest as she allowed nostalgia to wash over her tired body until... Horrid sounds played as shadows ascended from the ground, sinking her down to the floor.

Marcy awoke in a strange place, orange leaves littering the ground. Darkness surrounded her with only a nearby fire pit providing warmth. And on it sat an old man with a bizarre hairstyle and goofy glasses cooking some berries.

"Where am I?" the ranger asked, approaching the old man.
"Welcome to the constant, ma'am. I suggest you don't walk into the dark, someone is lurking there, someone who wishes to harm you" he explained before standing up and offering his hand "Sorry for the glum introduction. Robert Wagstaff, founder of the Voxola Company at your service"

"Voxola? That's the brand of the gramaphone I bought!".
"Ah yes, my own products, used for the evil of this realm. Oh well, you win some, you lose some".

"Marcy Wu by the way, do you know how to get out of this place?".
"Well Ms. Wu, I already am...".

Wagstaff's form begins to glitch and contort, as if he were some sort of tangible hologram. Unexpectedly, Marcy was rather impressed by this and the night was spent with her prodding the technology which allowed this old man to do what he did.

The next day, the two got to work with Marcy viewing and proofreading Wagstaff's blueprints for the device they planned on making. Its purpose is unclear but it will be big and so day after day against the terrible seasons they worked on it. On times when she wasn't working on the device, the ranger went off hunting, gathering, or even training her combat prowess against the old man, realizing that after all this time, she still got it. Eventually after all those seasons, all those hardships, all that time, a small prototype was made. The hope of possibly coming home to find her friends waiting for her being the only thing keeping her going.

"Well, we did our best, WagWag. Can I call you WagWag?" Marcy asked.
"Depends, do you want this shoved up your orifices?" Wagstaff replied, a tentacle spike in his hand.

"Point taken. Anything else we can improve?".
"Hmm... There is something".

The two walked over to what appeared to be a jury-rigged construct made out of spare parts, a portal seemingly swirling within it. There was no sight of the destination, only a swirl of black and white.

"There may be better materials on the other side but at the time, I have yet to find a reason to leave" Wagstaff explained.
"You had a portal all this time?! Why... let me guess, this won't lead me home" Marcy replied.

"Unfortunately not. But progress must commence!" the old man continued. Before he could progress however, a looming presence suddenly descends over the two survivors, the world turning dark in an instant. Now Marcy knew who was the one in the dark but it was too late and she was snatched up, finding herself in a dark carpeted realm devoid of life and with only ominous torches that lit whenever she walked past one. Walking down the path, she eventually came across a throne resided by a lady in a dark dress, a black sun hat with a red feather atop her head.

Marcy had heard of Wagstaff's stories, of his plans regarding this horrid entity, one named Charlie.

"I must say, you did quite well for that old man's schemes. But he has abandoned you and now I will decide your fate" the empress explained before descending over the ranger at lightning speed "I was there during every night, listening in on your tales of your journeys. I think you'll be perfect for this". Marcy found herself being dragged over to another portal, this one looking far more polished than the last, made out of pristine marble and draped with roses.

"You see, I've been dealing with a lot of otherworldly invaders and I would rather have them stop. So just go about, play their games and I will be there, listening, seeing, feeling your every action" Charlie explained, a rose appearing over Marcy's jacket "And should you tell anyone about me, well... You've felt what my claws can do whenever you step into my domain. I ensure you, the pain I will inflict to you will hurt so much more than that". And so Marcy was tossed in through the portal, landing on a cold hard floor. Once she recovered, she looked around at her surroundings, a strange room with blue walls and white highlights over them, the floors smooth light blue and the ceiling dark blue. The sight of this new unfamiliar realm drove her to tears, all her efforts for freedom are for naught and now she was enslaved by an evil entity.

"I just wanted to go home!" she said, still laying flat on the ground. Her cries were not unheard of as a gust of wind blew before her, a figure now looming over her.

"Mr. Drake, we have another one!" the figure replied, followed by a burst of magic popping before her, dropping a bipedal dragon with turquoise scales and a yellow hard hat in the location.
"Another one? We've been getting a lot of them lately" the dragon said.

"Well, I'm gonna greet her" the figure said before lifting Marcy up, revealing herself to be a blue skinned human with rainbow-colored hair which was quite odd though less strange than the dragon "Name's Rainbow Dash, Canterlot High Student, Super-Awesome Superhero, Element of Loyalty, and unfortunately, the second person to discover where Mad Milk comes from".
"Um, Marcy Wu. What is this place?" Marcy asked, looking through the place.

"Glad you asked, I'll show you around!" Rainbow Dash replied before dashing behind the ranger and putting her hand behind her head "Watch out for the whiplash!". The tour was quite insightful and Marcy couldn't help but smile at the discoveries and strange figures she encounters in this new realm. She felt young again, like the time she first ended up in Newtopia though this time, she didn't fall down a flight of stairs. Apparently she along with many others are trapped here, forced to fight for some unseen entity until they outdo some Japanese hero or something.

Yet despite the joy she felt, she knew it wouldn't last. This rose on her jacket made her feel uncomfortable and she worried over what will happen if she kept this up. Yet she had no choice. This time she'll be fully aware of the atrocities she'll commit and she will not be able to stop this

Match up list:
1. vs Portal Drake (Need Votes)
2. vs Cuphead (Completed)
3. vs Buttercup (Completed)
4. vs Mister Fantastic (Completed)
5. vs Donatello (Completed)
6. vs Ralsei (Completed)
7. vs Connor (Completed)
8. vs SecOps (Need Votes)
9. vs Mettaton (Completed)
10. vs The Mad Hatter (Completed)
11. vs Scout
12. vs Noob Saibot (Completed)
13. vs Matheus Johan Weiss (Completed)
14. vs Link
15. vs Deku (Completed)
16. vs Chacha (Completed)
17. vs Brainy Barker (Completed)
18. vs William Birkin (Completed)
19. vs Rhaegal
20. vs Woodsie (Completed)
21. vs Mr. Turner
22. vs Perry the Platypus (Completed)
23. vs Misako and Kyoko (Completed)
24. vs Spamton (Completed)
25. vs the Devil (Completed)
26. vs The Player (Completed)
27. vs Chelshia

Last edited:
true

ya know what? put her against Marcy then, the first 8-B or the 9-B key will do

Edit: on second thought, maybe not, been really lazy for debating these days

Since Marcy is a fan of LoZ and it is reasonable to experience the worst LoZ game.

Maybe Yoon-seok for her 8-B key? He's 10 tons (Technically 11 but I didn't bother to make a crt), can amp his ap to 70+ tons, and Defense to 15 tons.

Back