• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: BULLFIGHTING IS AWESOME! WAIT, IT'S ON FIRE!

So uh, this is surprisingly a great match in terms of stats. They both have very similar speeds (Mach 72 vs Mach 71) and the Blazing Bull is animalistic, unlike some of the crazy skilled combatants in its verse.

I hope this works or I'll be really disappointed
● ------------------------------------- ●
"Are we there yet?" Rainbow Dash asked, growing impatient with her current predicament.
"Rainbow, we've only been walking for 3 minutes and 24 seconds" Sci-Twi replied.

"Can you just point at the thing I need to fight? I'm so bored!".
"No! He'll kill you if you just rush in!".

The two teenagers had been trekking through a bamboo forest, sometimes needing to fight off the occasional beast or warrior. They eventually come across a dilapidated temple with a few nice looking statues being used as a light source. The two greeted the swordsman at the front, trying their best not to comment on the centipedes in his body before finally meeting the figure Sci-Twi was looking for, an orange-garbed shinobi with a metal arm. Rainbow Dash watched as the two chatted about in a language she couldn't understand until the two finally came to an agreement.

"Is this gonna be a spider again?" the blue human asked, still horrified by her previous encounter.
"Nope! You're gonna like this one. Just follow Sekiro's lead" the purple human replied.

"Oh, that's his name. Say, how do you know Japanese?".
"I read lots of manga".

"Wait lemme rephrase that, how do you ancient Japanese?".
"It's actually early modern Japanese, and I took a few classes on it".

The two teenagers quickly followed the shinobi's lead with Rainbow Dash being rather impressed by his ability to outpace her, almost as if he was faster than her, even in her powered up state. Eventually they found themselves by a gate, piles of corpses littered about, their armor fairly different than the enemies they encountered while traversing the forest. However, the sight of this detail was obscured by the eyesore that was the Blazing Bull, a giant bull with burning horns rampaging in the area for no good reason.

"OK now that's awesome!" the blue human cheered before rushing back and then returning with a red sheet "En garde, tu vil bestia!".
"Early Modern Japanese (That was atrocious)" Wolf commented.
"Early Modern Japanese (Yeah, she's not very good at that)" Sci-Twi replied, their conversation earning Rainbow Dash's ire.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.
"Uh, bulls are actually color blind. They're enraged by the fabric's movement so you don't actually need a red cape" the purple human lied.

"Oh cool, thanks Twi!". And with that, a rainbow colored blur descended from the hills, stopping directly in front of the bull. With the wave of the sheet, she managed to catch the bull's attention as it charged at her, just like it did to all the rest

• 9-A versions used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place located in: Ashina Castle Gate
latest

VS
832.png

Last edited:
So they're actually around the same speed so this fight works.

What can Dash do? Mainly punch and kick?

Okay. Well bull is roughly somewhere around 3 times stronger.

They're actually exactly the same speed. Mach 71 vs mach 72.

Does the bull uh...have combat experience..?

It seems like it's killed people and can at least give Sekiro a struggle given that it's qualified as a mini-boss. There might be something there, considering Sekiro's a pretty skilled dude.

it slaughters common enemies so it's still like, something at least.

Idk I'm just trying to make sense of things. This feels like a high school girl vs a bull essentially, which likely wouldn't go well.

I mean it's not unfair. She could probably subdue the bull if she acts well enough. I just don't think she does.

people in real life can't hold bulls down either and end up getting gored. if Rainbow dash makes like, one mistake odds are she's going to get gored as well.

Yeah I vote for the bull. I just don't think Rainbow has the experience or the knowledge to act on this situation, nor does she have much room for error.

Back