• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: EXTRA SCREEN TIME

Now that Madness Combat's AP problem is settled, we can finally actually make matches with them again. Unfortunately, Tricky can fly and has crazy stamina so I can't make him fight Rainbow Dash. I can however use someone else...

To think that the first comment in my Rainbow Dash match-up thread suggested a Madness Combat character
● ------------------------------------- ●
Hank looked at the mundane containment chamber, the demon clown he had fought for so long contained within somehow. All the trouble he went through to take it down and now this thing is safely kept away from anyone's reach.

"How the hell did you manage to contain him?" the goggled mercenary asked.
"You know what our organizations stands for, do you?" the researcher next to him asked.

"Ugh, abbreviations".
"SCP stands for Secure Contain Protect, or Special Containment Procedures. It's one of the more important elements of this organization. 'Tricky' here may seem like a daunting figure but it's nothing we can't handle".

"And yet you brought me here for help"
"Any extra context will help in preventing any future containment breaches. So far your crew have been cooperative in interviews and as the one who killed this clown, your insight would certainly be helpful for this".

"Wait, cooperative?" Hank asked. The two proceed to glace outside, seeing the usual hallway. This was followed by a rainbow colored blur dashing through the hallway, followed by black stains spreading through the pristine walls and floors, light flickering as a horrid demon passed through, chasing down the blur into an open portal.

"Cooperative in your standards" the researcher replied.

• Base Rainbow Dash and Dedmos used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: The Slums
latest

7cf6c007abfe6bfd05f13e8da0d09709.jpg

VS
329035.png

Last edited:
So, im assuming based off of other threads Deimos likely outskills, being comparably skilled to Hank himself, who did all the goofy shit in the verse.

DEDMOS! You don't see this ****** get used.

ever.

Well, Dedmos here actually has a few advantages here. like hell, and the fact if he grips onto Rainbow Dash she's ******, since this is Class M (not on the profile, but he scales to Mag Agents who are Class M) vs Class 10

It applies to both the chains and himself.
Nice, and the fact that he makes them appear out of nowhere is a problem

As I've explained in previous threads, there really isn't much to RD. She's mostly just really fast so all you need to deal with is the blitzing

Nice, and the fact that he makes them appear out of nowhere is a problem

As I've explained in previous threads, there really isn't much to RD. She's mostly just really fast so all you need to deal with is the blitzing
Dedmos can theoretically hold his hand out, and completely stop rainbow dash in her tracks, considering he scales to Class M.

Throughout this entire encounter, Rainbow dash is gonna have to look out for the chains that can shoot out at her without warning, nor at Dedmos' will.

something has me feeling if she tries to attack Dedmos, she's just gonna get chained the second she tries, which causes her to get dragged into purgatory. which im pretty sure is not only BFR, but he could pretty easily kill her in there even with her speed amp, considering she'd already be pretty injured by the chains.

Throughout this entire encounter, Rainbow dash is gonna have to look out for the chains that can shoot out at her without warning, nor at Dedmos' will.

something has me feeling if she tries to attack Dedmos, she's just gonna get chained the second she tries, which causes her to get dragged into purgatory. which im pretty sure is not only BFR, but he could pretty easily kill her in there even with his speed amp, considering she'd already be pretty injured by the chains.
I guess that makes sense

I'll count your vote

So uh, turns out if RD does get chained, she's 100% BFR'd since Dedmos wouldn't be capable of reaching her regardless, as an entirely new purgatory would be made specifically for her (That dedmos wouldn't be able to reach), since all Nevadeans have their own personal purgatory when they die.

So uh, turns out if RD does get chained, she's 100% BFR'd since Dedmos wouldn't be capable of reaching her regardless, as an entirely new purgatory would be made specifically for her (That dedmos wouldn't be able to reach), since all Nevadeans have their own personal purgatory when they die.
Wait, not hell?

I can theoretically remove line of sight just to give RD a chance to get a jump on her opponent. Being super fast does allow her to go through the area pretty fast and find Dedmos before he can notice her

Yep. Surprisingly despite Krinkles' hatred toward Deimos he still gave him one. Despite that, We still don't have a jebus spin off
Alright then

So how about this?
I can theoretically remove line of sight just to give RD a chance to get a jump on her opponent. Being super fast does allow her to go through the area pretty fast and find Dedmos before he can notice her

You could, but dedmos doesn't need to activate it, they can just randomly fire out the wall so he doesn't really need line of sight regardless to do his main wincon.
Huh, that would suck

You said fire out. I originally thought they just appear into thin air already extended

Can the chains do the telefragging thing without being controlled?
Probably? The chains appear to have some sort of awareness to Deimos' surroundings and can aim themselves accordingly. Although take this with a grain of salt since they've never shown to force deimos to telefrag someone, they only show the capabilities to.

Deimos however would be 100% on board with telefragging a pony human.

Probably? The chains appear to have some sort of awareness to Deimos' surroundings and can aim themselves accordingly. Although take this with a grain of salt since they've never forced deimos to telefrag someone.
Alright, that's what I'm waiting for

Judging by what I saw, the chains don't seem to be invisible. Dodging their strikes should be possible with crazy speed and I'll assume they can't just telefrag (As it's not been shown before)

Judging by what I saw, the chains don't seem to be invisible. Dodging their strikes should be possible with crazy speed and I'll assume they can't just telefrag (As it's not been shown before)
Deimos has been shown to be able to spawn his attacks in people, which could be deadly if he gets it off. (and, doesn't appear to be one of his moves he uses hand movements for)

Deimos has been shown to be able to spawn his attacks in people, which could be deadly if he gets it off. (and, doesn't appear to be one of his moves he uses hand movements for)
So, I watched the whole video you linked

I don't think there's an instance where chains just sprout inside of people. It always comes from the walls.

I meant the stones, not the chains. right before he telefragged that Mag he spawned a piece of rock in his head.
Didn't we just establish that they probably can't do the telefragging without direct control?
Probably? The chains appear to have some sort of awareness to Deimos' surroundings and can aim themselves accordingly. Although take this with a grain of salt since they've never shown to force deimos to telefrag someone, they only show the capabilities to.

Back