• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: PYRO DISCOVERS WHERE... WAIT, WRONG ONE

This should be fun. While Firefly lacks the speed, he does possess flight and AoE to outrange his opponent with the added bonus of heat and smoke to ensure that he can get his opponent killed. However, he does have limited fuel so if his opponent somehow survives which a giant speed advantage can help immensely, he's screwed, even with a 3x AP advantage
● ------------------------------------- ●
Dust flew in the air as a giant metal arm smashed through the ground, leaving behind a large crater. Red lights glowed through the dust as a mechanical voice yelled "EXTERMINATE!". In this abandoned western town, there wasn't much to destroy besides the one person currently zipping through the street, leaving behind a rainbow colored blur. At the other end of the town, a pair of heroes observe the scene, another joining afterward.

"I got the popcorn! Oh, hey Bakugo!" Lizady greeted before being grabbed by the collar.
"Tokage, where the hell did you get a Victory Bot?!" Bakugo asked calmly.

"We have portal technology, why not use it? Besides, it's from a parallel world, not ours" Setsuna replied, still unconvincing.
"That was Dash's request, something I'm beginning to regret" Tenya said, his view still locked onto the fight "It has been 32 minutes and despite being much faster than her opponent, she has yet to cause any damage to the robot. Worse still, she has also yet to be hit, we don't know if she can take it once she gets tired".

"Well, I did already explain the lack of consequence around here, so don't worry, we learned something. Also, I took this just in case" Lizardy replied, holding a blueprint for the Victory Bot.
"Hmm, I can make this work. I've seen some books on engineering, but this-" Ingenium explained before said blueprint was snagged out of his hands along with the pack of power tools he had left while trying to get the Victory Bot running.

In a few second, rainbow colored blurs covered the robot before it dropped into a pile of detached parts and loose screws. When the dust cleared, a figure could be seen standing above the detached pile of loose screws and detached limbs, a yellow hard hat on her head.

"ENGINEERING!" Rainbow Dash yelled, having gone through hundreds of counts of trial and error with only a blueprint to guide her efforts, all within a few seconds. She quickly rushed back to the 3 heroes. "So, how did I do?" she asked, only to be ravaged by a giant explosion which reduced her to a cloud of dust and char, much to the shock of Lizardy and Ingenium.

"Well, now we know what would've happened" Bakugo said nonchalantly before walking away. A few seconds later, Rainbow Dash ended up back in the scene, earning the relief of her watchers.

"I'M IMMORTAL!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, which is completely reasonable.
"Trust me, it'll get old real quick" Setsuna replied before shuddering from all her losses.

"Admittedly, that was a great use of your powers though I'm unsure about whether or not that's allowed" Tenya explained before reaching for something in his pocket "As worrying as this was, I should take into account every possible variable in this. I know a villain you can go after". Pulling out the picture, it depicted a man in an armored suit flying the air with mechanical wings, fire splayed all across the background.

"Garfield Lynns, an example of a quirkless villain. In order to supplement his pyromaniac tendencies, he created a suit that allows for him to commit and witness arson most efficiently. Thankfully, he mostly operates in the USA, Gotham specifically. He is however, a lot less durable than the average villain because of this, he is likely around your level" he explained.
"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Thank you! You are awesome!" Rainbow Dash cheered before snagging the image "I'M A GONNA BE A SUPERHERO!".

And with a rainbow colored blur, she's off to hunt down a dangerous criminal... What can possibly go wrong?

"Didn't the guy that said that got crushed by the giant starfish?" Ingenium asked.
"Let her have her fun. I've never seen someone so optimistic about this thing we're dealing with" Lizardy replied before slumping on a nearby chair.

"I wonder how long that'll last"

• Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed (Don't worry, I already explained how this can work)
  • Place Located in: Burj Khalifa
BurjKhalifa-02982_new_tcm290-85702.jpg

wp7513836.jpg

VS
675389_glenbw_rainbow-dash-equestria-girls.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm any skill feats we can look at for Firefly? I know a fair bit about Arkham's feats
Wait, aren't you knowledgeable on the verse?

Also, skill doesn't exactly play much of a part here. This is a battle of attrition as both sides are unable to effectively hit each other (Range vs Speed), they have to try and tire the other

Nvm meant rainbow dash been up since 5am today

Anyway atm taking a look at his fight in Origins and he doesn't hover that far from folks in all honesty, close enough for Bats to toss grenades at him so I'd wager it'd be not that difficult for Rainbow to dodge

Might not have to but even then she'll be able to avoid him quite bodily, Firefly wasn't that high up in the air from what I remember when he fought Bats and can dodge his attacks easily enough.

Firefly can just like hover though and that doesn't use as much fuel.

To be quite frank this battle doesn't work imo. It's either Garfield can't get a hit in and eventually dies or Dash runs out of stamina I guess which even then wouldn't knock her out totally because I doubt she'd have to run to the point of literally passing out.

then wouldn't knock her out totally because I doubt she'd have to run to the point of literally passing out.
I mean, just not being able to run is good enough

Plus the good thing about fire is that it stays after being shot at something so Firefly can reduce the amount of places she can run to

Ya know looking above there with what's been said I guess I'll switch to Firefly for this, fire can limit the space of the area to make it harder to run around in after all

She is screewed sinse the batlle is in the top of a building, raibow has chance to win trowing randow thing that she found at the pyromaniac, but the whole place will mostly likle be on fire first, especially thanks to her inexperience

"IT BURNS!! IT BURNS!!!" Fra

Can this chick use speed to create a vacuum or put out flames ala the flash?

Last edited:
Then yeah, Firefly just lights the place ablaze, limits movement and eventually close her in and immolates. Tbh he probably just lights the building on fire.

Seems a bit one sided if she doesn't have range.

If firefly is smart enough he just need to slowly corner her by putting fire down, he has the equipament and is a lot smarter them her to corner Dash into the side of the building with fire or something

Then yeah, Firefly just lights the place ablaze, limits movement and eventually close her in and immolates. Tbh he probably just lights the building on fire.

Ir her defence, she has her equipament here, she could try toe kick a soccer ball at his face or something

I mean, she does have a blitzing speed advantage so dodging shouldn't be that hard
If firefly is smart enough he just need to slowly corner her by putting fire down, he has the equipament and is a lot smarter them her to corner Dash into the side of the building with fire or something
Lemon, there's already a discussion above. You do not need to add more

Back