• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ovens' Voting Kitchen

Miyako Nekuni vs. Hitoshi Shinsou

I stumbled upon this character through the Random Page, and it seemed like a very fitting match. Someone who can command whoever she wishes fighting someone who can command whoever speaks to him. Though, many bumps seems to be coming for this one.

Dante vs. Infinite

Becoming inspired by the fact that Dante previously had a victory against Shadow, I'm pinning him against another Edgy Sonic character. Seems pretty well received.

Also, I seemed to have forgotten about this matchup, which I'm reviving now.

Jibanyan vs. Thomas the Tank Engine

Most Thomas fights end with his opponent stepping off or destroying the track. Jibanyan has a history of standing in front of moving vehicles and trying to stop them with his punches. So, perfect matchup, then.

And for my alternate advertisement, since the Mother franchise apparently got an upgrade, this fight became a reality, frankly being much to my dismay due to its turnout at the moment.

Lucas vs. Quote

Alright, so I just made this. It's Bloodborne vs Dragon Ball Z, but that's unimportant. I'd like to propose a deal for anyone interested. Just go to any of my recent matches, vote and in the same comment link to one of your own matches and no matter what characters are in it I'll attempt to make an educated vote myself. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. But for now I gotta work on a revision.

Welp, it's been forever and a half. Time to reupload my entire list of versus debates that need some votes. I've been keeping them updated, so this should represent everything I have right now.

Also, to try to clear some of these matches out, here's all of my debates that have 1 or 2 votes left until completion.

Kecleon vs. Laambo (5-0-0)

Joshua Washington vs. The Look-See (0-5-0)

SCP-1294 vs. SCP-999 (5-1-0)

Shigeo Kageyama vs. Fear

Combining the fact that not only did Mob's ???% Mode get quantified and the fact that a character from Knight Run managed to win the 7-B Brackets, we get a fight between Shigeo at his very strongest and one of the biggest threats to humanity in the entirety of Knight Run. However it goes, it should be an interesting ride.

Enya the Hag vs. SCP-1294

Because I won't stop giving this little fox matches on this site, now we have it fighting against a JoJo character who likely won't kill it in one hit like the rest of the verse. However, Enyaba did almost make Polnareff lick a toilet, so who knows what'll happen?

Also, exposure for my other ongoing 1294 match.

Back