• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

For Doctor Doom vs Lex Luthor, while the verdict is still absolutely accurate, I feel that the explanation could be better.

Something along the lines of:

"While the Post-Flashpoint Warsuit does have a massive power advantage and the ability to blitz Base Doom, Doom's magic gives him the speed to match the warsuit and High 3-A magical shields, as well as many different ways to hax stomp Lex into the ground. Also, both Ovoid Mind Transfer and High 1-B absorption go brr".

1. Warsuit Lex Post-Flashpoint is 4-B compared to Doom's 5-B (and magic only bumps Doom up to 5-A).

2. Doom's magic hax includes: Power Null, Mind Hax, Absorption, Deconstruction, Soul Hax, and Temporal BFR.

Last edited:
They equalized stats for that one.
Not really, they did say Vegito was stronger by Potaras not needing Goku & Vegeta to be even in strength att.

So if Profiles point easy Gogeta sweep he wins?

I still think Carnage vs Lucy is wrong

Also carnage’s profile seems lacking as he’s faced nova, dr. Doom, firestar
That seems to be Dark Carnage which didnt exist att. Bafflingly Dark Carnage started like 2 weeks after the ep aired lol

If you make Scooby multiversal I'll give you angry emote stare :V

For Doctor Doom vs Lex Luthor, while the verdict is still absolutely accurate, I feel that the explanation could be better.

Something along the lines of:

"While the Post-Flashpoint Warsuit does have a massive power advantage and the ability to blitz Base Doom, Doom's magic gives him the speed to match the warsuit, as well as many different ways to hax stomp Lex into the ground, and both Ovoid Mind Transfer and High 1-B absorption go brr".

1. Warsuit Lex Post-Flashpoint is 4-B compared to Doom's 5-B.

2. Doom's magic hax includes: Power Null, Mind Hax, Absorption, Deconstruction, Soul Hax, and Temporal BFR.
Hmm I can expand LexDoom reasoning.

I mean, the current explanation of Doom being more powerful is too vague considering Lex has quite a few keys that are either 5-A (post Crisis) or 4-B (post Flashpoint), though considering the DC Heralds got upgraded recently to 2-C I wouldn't be surprised if that bumped up the AP of the warsuit.

The DB video states that Doom hax stomped Lex, so IMO the explanation should fit that.

Though if Doom's magic didn't make his speed Herald level MFTL+ (via scaling to On-Earth Mephisto and Doctor Strange), then he would actually have lost due to being absolutely speed blitzed by the warsuit.

Zelda vs Peach | Reason: We don't have canon Zelda profile as strange as it sounds, there's no OoT Zelda, Windwaker, Twilight Princess and etc. but even then we are all pretty sure via Zelda downgrades that Peach wins (a little correction, Zelda does have BoTW profile now, though there's a problem, BoTW didn't existed at the time of the episode, but still it's neat to have Zelda profile after so long time). Right, Good
Didn’t Peach get downgraded or something

Natsu vs Ace | Reason: Well... Probably Ace should've won ATT, that's what I've heard. Wrong, Decent
I think this may need an update with all of the One Piece revisions happening (although wasn’t Natsu High 6-A anyway?)

Luigi vs Tails | Reason: Luigi got very abused on this episode and you probably think it still should be right..? Well, almost true, Luigi almost stomped Tails here since Emeralds and power ups were denied for this fight, however Archie Tails is Universe lvl so he still wins. Even still, game base Sonic characters have gained speed and hax buffs as well. Right, Decent
Another matchup with downgrades on Luigi’s end

Not really, they did say Vegito was stronger by Potaras not needing Goku & Vegeta to be even in strength att.
I meant in the sense they used equalised base versions of Goku and Vegeta.

The Mu was which was the superior fusion, not Zamasu arz Vegito Vs Broly movie Gogeta

Now that Greek Kratos is Low 1-C even excluding Norse stuff (because hypertimeline), I don't think Kratos vs Spawn is accurate anymore.

Hmm Spawn has same keys in Low 1-C, but were those used in the DB? How do speed & abilities compare as well?

So if Profiles point easy Gogeta sweep he wins?

That seems to be Dark Carnage which didnt exist att. Bafflingly Dark Carnage started like 2 weeks after the ep aired lol

If you make Scooby multiversal I'll give you angry emote stare :V

Nope all those events were before dark carnage

Spider man maximum carnage 1994
Nova (2013) #26 2015
Magneto vol 3 #12 2014

Nope all those events were before dark carnage

Spider man maximum carnage 1994
Nova (2013) #26 2015
Magneto vol 3 #12 2014
Ehh the VSW Carnage profile uses 5-B stuff for Dark Carnage only, because from what I see VSW only has High 8-C Base Carnage, so I dont think Base has things to beat Lucy, even speed gap is huge. Unless Carnage's base abilities have a wincon somewhere.

Carnage would need CRT to get that stuff for his base.

Granted no idea how Ganon is meant to win even with the downgrade, dudes got the AP advantage but he's a statue compared to Bowser in speed and Bowser do be having some decent sealing hax.

Twilight vs Raven | Reason: Considering how we have both atm. Twilight should've won. BUT, there's also Post-Crisis, who could probably blitz and beat Twilight, but since we don't have PC Raven profile it'll be mystery of how this case should've turn out. Iffy
And I guess this get downgraded to unrankable

Back