• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled Sequel

The real cal howard said:
Yujiro can literally see internal organs. If that's not a superpower I don't know what is.
No. It's not like that. This ability exists due to his extreme knowledge of human anatomy. He knows over 20 languages, has extensive knowledge in many fields, such as cooking, bio mechanics, biology, chemistry, arithmetic, zoology, etc. It's not, like, literal x-ray vision, but he's so good at this it ends up being just as effective.

Cal just cus you don't know the reason why they work doesn't mean they just can. Though your example is sth like:

I can scope someone from a universe.

Yes but that's impossible so me doing a 3 pointer in basket is more impressive.

No. It's not like that. This ability exists due to his extreme knowledge of human anatomy. He knows over 20 languages, has extensive knowledge in many fields, such as cooking, bio mechanics, biology, chemistry, arithmetic, zoology, etc. It's not, like, literal x-ray vision, but he's so good at this it ends up being just as effective.

That is mostly intelligence but whatever, i don't know about Baki to actually judge

And still haven't seen things to beat Cap.

Everyone here? Can beat you and predict you by looking at you.

Cap? Can beat you and predict you before you even show up.
Ikki predicted a fight and every move before the fight had started.

Ionliosite said:
That is mostly intelligence but whatever, i don't know about Baki to actually judge
You're right, this is mostly intelligence. But skill is a subdivision of intelligence, and this one in specific can, and is, used in fights so it falls under skill.

Universal scoping if you have the technology is skill. Being able to go Super Saiyan? No way in hell you can write that off as skill. Either way, I'm digressing.

Those real life people, who can look at me and tell me I have cancer before a doctor had even got to me? Do me a favor.

Show me them.

And, yes. They have superhuman capabilities. Same as the dude who can samurai chop bullets. **** that.

Another Cap feat, casually tossing his shield having it ricochet off of several buildings to ultimately destroy a snowball in midair and having it return to his hand...all without looking or even focusing on the target. He was in a conversation with Ms. Marvel.

CasualShieldAccuracy

Amexim said:
Those real life people, who can look at me and tell me I have cancer before a doctor had even got to me? Do me a favor.
Show me them.

And, yes. They have superhuman capabilities. Same as the dude who can samurai chop bullets. **** that.
Have you ever stopped to think that, in case we were to disregard anything above peak human, this "most skilled" list would be simply everyone tied in number 1?

In the words of DJ Kaled, another one

FeatOfAccuracy
Throws his shield in such a way to spin around a car, hit several bad guys, have it ricochet off a pole, hit another dude, and return to his hand.

No I mean universal scoping without technology. And being possible or impossible doesn't make the basic stuff more impressive.

Seriously i don't know where you got this logic of anything that a human can do is more impressive than anything a human cannot but you do you

You can change the rules into nothing not humanly possible allowed if you want

No. It's extremely impossible to do what any of these guys do.

It's just that, it's genuinely explainable with logic. You can't logically explain hiding in my subconscious. You can try. But Ikki doesn't ACTUALLY have the logic for that. Earl's explanation of how they are technically possible with logic is falsely applied to Ikki.

Amexim said:
No. It's extremely impossible to do what any of these guys do.

It's just that, it's genuinely explainable with logic. You can't logically explain hiding in my subconscious. You can try. But Ikki doesn't ACTUALLY have the logic for that. Earl's explanation of how they are technically possible with logic is falsely applied to Ikki.
Eh...? Those are all explanations ikki has given not mine. Where did you get the ikki doesn't have the logic for that?

We're not talking about how powerful or good in combat or who could win in a fight tho Earl. We're talking skill. Goku can crush Cap. No Cap lmao. That's not a sign Goku is more skilled than him.

Amexim said:
We're not talking about how powerful or good in combat or who could win in a fight tho Earl. We're talking skill. Goku can crush Cap. No Cap lmao. That's not a sign Goku is more skilled than him.
If in a skill fight with all stats equal goku can win then yes goku is more skilled

So now we're changing what counts as skill and what doesn't just so our favorite characters win?

Y'know what, muscle = skillz. Yujiro top 1 right now plz

By the explanations the story has given that you described. There's no way you can logic yourself into beating up exact clones of yourself that are 40 times superior to you. There's no way you can skill your way into cutting metal with paper. No application of any logical and non-supernatural maneuvering techniques will put you in my subconscious. That's. A. Superpower. The same way you think kicking sentient wind dragons isn't a skill feat, but a superpower. An explanation from the verse is different from a theoretically possible and logical one.

KGiffoni said:
So now we're changing what counts as skill and what doesn't just so our favorite characters win?

Y'know what, muscle = skillz. Yujiro top 1 right now plz
Apparently that's where it's at

No. We're defining skill properly. Muscles don't equal skill. Things that are theoretically possible without superpowers is a skill. If you can find me a person who can look at me and tell me my genetic history without doing or using anything but his eyes— tell me I have heart problems and when I will exactly die from what disease and when I will develop cancer. That being is superpowered.

Now, if they were really really really really smart and did some tests on me or something to accurately glean information in a way that's logical, and then did all that, maybe...? Maybe...? Big maybe.

And no, Earl. Abilities...? Goku can teleport and blast energy cannons. Just get behind Cap and blast instantly and you win. Not serious because he can probably counter that, but speed equal, he wouldn't have time to turn around, so— the point isn't to win, my guy.

Does Ikki have the better dexterity feats? If so, Cap takes him off the list, let alone Taskmaster.

Because lets not forget, Cap is a 6 to Taskmaster's perfect 7. Same with Black Panther only being a 5.

>Again

Boi comics get so little recognition on this site that it's almost always anime vs anime.

Yujiro can literally see internal organs. If that's not a superpower I don't know what is.
I can do that... with a knife.

Anyways, point here is that being able to obtain superpowers through self-control or training doesn't make the superpowers skill. You can tell me that you being able to make a meteor fall down and kill one person while crashing a plane you are on with you not getting scratched is a talent but it still ain't.

Something being obtained and performed through skill doesn't make it an applicable ability to skill. Again with Danganronpa, Izuru can predict several years in to the future with his gut feeling, that's still clairvoyance. Bai Xiaochu comprehended all of reality and the laws/concepts that make it up through talent, training and meditation but that is still a verse specific superpower. Goku learned to release energy blasts and to teleport through his skill, still superpowers.

Once you start taking in blatant superpowers, the list just doesn't work, because how hard it is to obtain those totally not supernatural skill abilities just varies from verse to verse and it becomes a "who has the best abilities" debate.

Well with or without it, has anyone shown any feats comparable to what I've shown? Not statements. Feats.

KGiffoni said:
Even then, it's not supernatural because there's a logical justification for it.

One of the oldest rules for vs debating is feats > statments. Also it's not whatever I say, given this is JackJoyce's original thread. Not mine.

Amexim said:
And no, Earl. Abilities...? Goku can teleport and blast energy cannons. Just get behind Cap and blast instantly and you win. Not serious because he can probably counter that, but speed equal, he wouldn't have time to turn around, so— the point isn't to win, my guy.
Only with skill based abilities.

@Cal

Throw ikki at cap then, all magic restricted all stats equal. That's the ult test of skill.

If the characters come from a light novel statements are fine. Hell, statements in general should be fine. A skill statement that exceeds a skill feat is a simple equation. Feats>Statements so feat>statement doesn't work. Feat are just seen as more valid in most cases.

Back