• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A mad scientist fights against a greek warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait why would this Eggman have the Phantom King? Only the one in Mania has that. I'm also not sure about him leading with a timeline nuke either

You did not debunk a single thing I’ve made, you just said “oh it’s touch based so it won’t work” without proving how it won’t work when it’s a homing attack based move. Actually give me scans that they can dodge this and can bypass being nulled and weakened.
I literally did, are you purposely misconstructing my points?
yet now I see that the hax that you kept hyping up is touch based and easily countered by all low 2-C mechs own homing projectiles and literally just flying out of range.
The mechs can just blast the hands away with their own homing missiles, I never even mentioned dodging, are you even reading my posts?

Homing missiles, flying out of range, all this is in the pages, the Time Eater can literally just slow time, open a portal in front of the hands, and yet you focused on "dodging a homing attack". Literally every low 2-C mech has a way to counter the hands before touching them, Egg Salamender it's spatial attack or own homing missiles, Phantom King it's own homing projectiles that circle it's body, Time Eater has time manip and more homing projectiles. I already dropped the army distraction because it's simply not needed, and even then I can just argue Eggman can use Chaos Control to teleport the hands away anyways.
Wait why would this Eggman have the Phantom King? Only the one in Mania has that. I'm also not sure about him leading with a timeline nuke either
Time Eater can literally time travel to meet up with Classic Eggman, plus what Dragon said

If you’re flying out of range you’re admitting they would be distracted from the army of hades to begin with. And nothing stopping Kratos from summoning more souls or the damned here even if he can hit the army of hades.

If you’re flying out of range you’re admitting they would be distracted from the army of hades to begin with. And nothing stopping Kratos from summoning more souls or the damned here even if he can hit the army of hades.
Didn't you pay attention to the part the army no longer matters, did you even read it? I brought the army up because I believed you when you said that Kratos could kill Eggman in seconds before Time Eater could erase time and space, so I used them as cannon fodder to bring time, however I don't need to do that anymore because Eggman himself can counter it

@ElixirBlue can you make an argument beyond Appeal to Motive? Cause that’s what you’re doing right here.

@Theuser789 so if Eggman himself has to counter the souls with his homing rockets that means he wouldn’t be using time eater at all there, so again he’d be distracted long enough for Kratos to hax him.

can you make an argument beyond Appeal to Motive? Cause that’s what you’re doing right here.
User has and you've been misconstructing it. Why bother making an argument when User already has? I'm reading User's text and Yours, same with you saying Eggman would die in seconds with Users making arguements otherwise.

You’re not even helping here when you’re just making an Appeal to Motive fallacy. Also where did I say that Eggman would die in seconds? I said he can hax Time eater, rendering Eggman’s main win condition moot here, making it way easier for Kratos to get to him and kill him, not that he would die in seconds.

Yeah, and I've been reading the arguments too. I just disagree with them. Just because they disagree with you doesn't mean they have a sinister ulterior motive.

@ElixirBlue can you make an argument beyond Appeal to Motive? Cause that’s what you’re doing right here.

@Theuser789 so if Eggman himself has to counter the souls with his homing rockets that means he wouldn’t be using time eater at all there, so again he’d be distracted long enough for Kratos to hax him.
What? Seriously what? Did you read the Time Eater page? It can fire homing missiles by itself, he isn't leaving it?

So if the time eater is firing homing missiles then he’s not gonna be erasing the timeline then. That just makes it easier for Kratos to hax him.

So if the time eater is firing homing missiles then he’s not gonna be erasing the timeline then. That just makes it easier for Kratos to hax him.
Dude, you are honestly reaching here, the Time Eater can simply fire the missiles, and while they fly destroy the timeline, it's not stuck in one action per hour, plus you ignored the other two machines in my comment, as well as all other arguments presented

Like, how would the Time Eater countering the hax and moving out of his range make him more likely to be haxed? This makes no sense

Time Eater's mere presence already erases the timeline by itself at the start of Gens, the homing missiles aren't a way to apply EE, they are used as stats induce to stun enemies by using red-like orbs.

Also where did I say that Eggman would die in seconds?

Referring to this:

Yes, because that's literally the first thing it did under Eggman's control

And it takes few seconds at most for it to erase a universe
Gilad said the move takes a few seconds at best, so that doesn’t sound like thought based to me.
@Theuser789 Again, Time eater doesn’t resist his hax, so the army of hades would also end up hitting him, rendering him powerless to do anything, and they can swarm numerous enemies at once.

Saying Eggman would die in seconds for this Army to be useful

@Theuser789 can I see how exactly his existence erasure works and how he’s using his homing attack? If he can use both of them simultaneously then I’ll concede on that point, if he doesn’t use them at the same time and has to focus on one over the other then he can’t use both at the same time.

@Gabs22_Gamer no one in this thread remotely said time eater’s presence would erase timelines, everyone’s been saying he would erase in a few seconds, implying it’s not a passive ability to begin with.

@ElixirBlue TIME EATER, I said Time eater would be haxed, and he can’t do shit when he does, that would leave Eggman with less options and a far higher chance for Kratos to land the killing blow, I wasn’t saying in this entire thread that Eggman is the one being haxed, I’m saying Time eater would be the one that would get haxed.

@ElixirBlue read the comment above what I said about Eggman taking the full force of the hax, that was in response to egg salamander distracting the army of hades which I assumed Eggman was piloting until the OP changed it.

@Theuser789 can I see how exactly his existence erasure works and how he’s using his homing attack? If he can use both of them simultaneously then I’ll concede on that point, if he doesn’t use them at the same time and has to focus on one over the other then he can’t use both at the same time.
He showed up, and erased Classic's universe, then he showed up, BFR'D Sonic's friends because that was part of the plan, the erased the timeline

Also I never once said "simultaneously", stop twisting my points for the sake of my argument, my point is that Time Eater, Salamender and Ruby counter the hands with their abilities, get out of range, then he erases it, everything taking seconds

... (I dunno. I might switch to Kratos for this match. More vs debates Dr. Eggman is in, reminds me how ass his profile currently is)

1:10, new forum made my comment before I was even ready. Anyways the army of hades that I was talking about is this shit, he literally summons souls to attack everything and home in on them, this is just a base form as it can be upgraded to have far more spirits attacking the targets than normal.

He showed up, and erased Classic's universe, then he showed up, BFR'D Sonic's friends because that was part of the plan, the erased the timeline

Also I never once said "simultaneously", stop twisting my points for the sake of my argument, my point is that Time Eater, Salamender and Ruby counter the hands with their abilities, get out of range, then he erases it, everything taking seconds

emmm based on the video i am really sure kratos still able to hax time eater before BFR.

1:10, new forum made my comment before I was even ready. Anyways the army of hades that I was talking about is this shit, he literally summons souls to attack everything and home in on them, this is just a base form as it can be upgraded to have far more spirits attacking the targets than normal.

I don't see how this changes anything, in fact they seem to be pretty easy to counter, and quite slow with comparable speed, in fact this wouldn't even counter the thousands of robots since there's only five there

this is just a base form as it can be upgraded to have far more spirits attacking the targets than normal.
@Theuser789 read this part, and just like you say, stop misconstructing my arguments. Also you do realize these same army of hades can be used to overwhelm characters comparable to Kratos in speed like Ares, Zeus, and many others? They’re much faster than that.

... (I dunno. I might switch to Kratos for this match. More vs debates Dr. Eggman is in, reminds me how ass his profile currently is)
Even if this match gets added it wouldn't last for much longer. 😒

Specifically based on Eggman's page in the future getting revisions, I should have switched to Sonic rather than him since the start.

@Theuser789 read this part, and just like you say, stop misconstructing my arguments. Also you do realize these same army of hades can be used to overwhelm characters comparable to Kratos in speed like Ares, Zeus, and many others? They’re much faster than that.
Alright, sorry if I did, but I still don't see how it changes my arguments, it isn't nearly as many as thousands, and worst comes to worst he can still use Chaos Control to teleport them away

Speed is equal, that's why I said slow with comparable speed, and these three aren't as numerous as Eggman's army

And Kratos could just summon again if he wants to do some crowd control without him worrying so chaos control is only just delaying the inevitable. And considering Blade of Olympus and other weapons here can still affect the time eater he can hit him by the time he’s done chaos controlling the army away.

The numbers here wouldn’t matter much when egg salamander and the time eater are the only noteworthy Low 2-C bots in eggman’s arsenal, and everything else in Eggman’s army is far weaker meaning they would either get haxed on contact or get oneshotted.

Isn't Chaos Control's range actually low multiversal? Kratos would end up getting teleported by BFR if he tries to summon the souls again.

Anyways, the Time Eater would already do this at first.

And Kratos could just summon again if he wants to do some crowd control without him worrying so chaos control is only just delaying the inevitable. And considering Blade of Olympus and other weapons here can still affect the time eater he can hit him by the time he’s done chaos controlling the army away.

The numbers here wouldn’t matter much when egg salamander and the time eater are the only noteworthy Low 2-C bots in eggman’s arsenal, and everything else in Eggman’s army is far weaker meaning they would either get haxed on contact or get oneshotted.
Not really, since Chaos Control could end up teleporting Kratos himself, also that's assuming Eggman would stand there and not portal away

The Phantom Ruby is also low 2-C, so it's three bots, even so, unless I missed info analysis on Kratos's page, he wouldn't know everything is fodder there to aim only at the low 2-Cs

If he’s thrown an army at him he’d retaliate with his best crowd control move ever which is the army of hades, they’d be occupied with that and he has Ares’ enhanced senses where he can tell Eggman is doing something up to no good, so he can and will head to Eggman to stop him.

If he’s thrown an army at him he’d retaliate with his best crowd control move ever which is the army of hades, they’d be occupied with that and he has Ares’ enhanced senses where he can tell Eggman is doing something up to no good, so he can and will head to Eggman to stop him.
And Eggman will just do nothing? If the Hades army is busy, the main hax you have argued for Kratos, than that just makes Eggman victory more likely (plus the Ruby can literally make an infinite army as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back