• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go with Sonic FRA. Sonic with his amp has a massive speed advantage over Kratos, and if it really comes down to who hits first, then Sonic just blitzes him and win

Also, can Kratos' attacks bypass forcefields? Since Super Sonic's boost is one and Sonic can instantly activate it

Why is an 8 times gap that big when Kratos can beat people that can snail pace him with temporal artefacts in melee just via his growth alone? Sonic has to cover 4 kilometers before Kratos can even think, which when you consider the prior statement as well as the fact that the growth is augmented by his nature as the God of War and his base speed is augmented by the Boots, isn't something likely.

Like, on top of the above gif, this is the degree the Amulet can affect speed when cast;

Hold up.

What does the amulet do?

Slow down time?

It's incon because Kratos WILL absolutely use it. He can do it with his bare hands alone. Him having it on majority of his equipment and magic is just icing on the cake.

Only problem is the Sonic Blitz. At the end, it all falls down to whoever uses their trump card first.
Then nvm
I don't really like incons

Hold up.

What does the amulet do?

Slow down time?
Slow down, accelerate, age, de-age etc. When Castor and Pollux used it, they amplified their relative speed as the gif I posted shows. Kratos caught up and surpassed them in the fight itself.

If we decide to play into Kratos anti feats, I'm not going to be the one to lose it. I digress,
Using anti-feats for Kratos is a fool's errand because there's just as much ludicrous wank to counter it within the sources themselves, and the anti-feats themselves are automatically bunk for obvious reasons we shouldn't have to explain.

I'm gonna go with Sonic FRA. Sonic with his amp has a massive speed advantage over Kratos, and if it really comes down to who hits first, then Sonic just blitzes him and win

Also, can Kratos' attacks bypass forcefields? Since Super Sonic's boost is one and Sonic can instantly activate it
Yeah.

I stand by my vote for reasons such as vastly superior Ap, barriers and the superior speed at the start of the match

Using anti-feats for Kratos is a fool's errand because there's just as much ludicrous wank to counter it within the sources themselves, and the anti-feats themselves are automatically bunk for obvious reasons we shouldn't have to explain.
You believe in yourself too much. Relax, and let's move on.

Honestly, we should just start counting votes lol. The arguments are starting to circle back on themselves.

Incon FRA ig

Also Sonic has AD too so I suppose that makes it more likely for this to go either way

Resistance to time manipulation is not a speed amp my brother

Which is why I asked whether it's tien hax or not
.....? He's not resisting time hax in that specific instance. You can see Castor and Pollux moving far faster than him and him still managing to land hits on them. That's main point.

.....? He's not resisting time hax in that specific instance. You can see Castor and Pollux moving far faster than him and him still managing to land hits on them. That's main point.
So you're using an unquanitiable speed amp in addition to an interpretation that could easily be taken to be because of time hax shenanigans as a reason why Kratos will somehow overcome 8X speed amp?

How big is that speed amp without time shenanigans? Since as you said, he countered both, meaning the their increased speed is the result of both them becoming faster and trying to slow down Kratos
Sigh
In the respective gif there is no time hax, just fast movements. My response earlier was a summarisation of entire battle between C&P and Kratos.

So you're using an unquanitiable speed amp in addition to an interpretation that could easily be taken to be because of time hax shenanigans as a reason why Kratos will somehow overcome 8X speed amp?
The Castor/Pollux thing is just an example of Kratos outspeeding and outblitzing foes who can statue him even without time shenanigans.

The real backbreaker comes from Kratos's asinine passive power growth as the God of War, where he grows stronger, faster and considerably more capable with each passing moment. And while depowered, he was able to easily keep up with the Colossus of Rhodes who now had that power because Zeus stole it from Kratos and transferred it into the Colossus.

When was the last time we saw super sonic use a barrier?
It’s just a property of his Super Sonic Boost. The Boost in general covering him with a protective “energy shield” is just part of the technique.
IMG_8187.png

Kratos: 0

Sonic: 6 (ShakeResounding, JED, Sniper670, Gilad_Hyperstar, TheMonkeMan, Doggo)

Incon: 7 (Planck69, Maverick_Zero_X, KLOL560, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Theglassman12, SuperStar, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer)

Tell me if I missed anyone.

Incon: 7 (Planck69, Maverick_Zero_X, KLOL560, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Theglassman12, SuperStar, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer)

Tell me if I missed anyone.
me me me me me
i vote incon for now

Incon: 10 (Planck69, Maverick_Zero_X, KLOL560, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Theglassman12, SuperStar, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Robo, Ego, Reploidnoridomix)

Grace, for now. Tell me if I missed anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back