• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EGGMAN SHOOTS PEOPLE IN THE FACE but it’s Low 2-C

Okay, so I know you changed the title to be much more accurate to your new proposal, but it may just be easier to start up a new thread. Start a clean slate and all given this is five pages in

Okay; maybe after the cosmology upgrades get done (who knows, maybe Low 2-C will be an outlier for the base cast afterwards)

(who knows, maybe Low 2-C will be an outlier for the base cast afterwards)
Doubt it tbh given the list of Low 2-C feats

Again, I wanna state that Low 2-C isn't the problem here. Its the scaling thats getting in the way. The cast could be 5-B or 3-C or whatever and it would still cause roadblocks for Robotnik scaling. I think you'll have a stronger case to make if you're just scaling his personal weapons though

Yes, that’s what I’m going for now. Funny enough we got Super form Eggman now for an Eggman who’s physically on par with other characters.

Back