• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Sonic Forces CRT, Eggman Shuffle Hax and more

Alrighty, what still needs to be edited?
Every playable character in Sonic Heroes (except Amy as I already covered her) needs the radiation resistance feat.
Espio also needs the limited intagibillity via leaf swirl, and Neo Metal Sonic, his Information Analysis resiatance. Both he and Tails lose their resistance to absolute zero temperatures. I'll request the unlocking of Classic and Modern Sonic as soon as I can and will add thier stuff shortly after

Gotcha. I'll handle Neo, Espio, and the Heroes crew minus Sonic. Afaik Shadow also needs to be unlocked for that, right?

Anyways, getting to my laptop now. Will be starting in 5 or so minutes

Phew, been a minute since I had to edit that many pages. Alright, the Heroes Cast sans Sonic have gotten their Radiation Resistance added alongside new gifs I made for them of higher quality regarding Power Plant, so feel free to use those if needed. I made the resistances of Cream and Big "likely" because from what I gathered, they aren't playable in that section even in Expert Mode iirc. If this is incorrect then their "likely" in the resistance can be removed with a simple fix.

Neo Metal got his Resistance to Info Analysis, and from what I could tell Tails' AZ resistance was already removed. Seems all that's left to do is alter the locked pages.

Phew, been a minute since I had to edit that many pages. Alright, the Heroes Cast sans Sonic have gotten their Radiation Resistance added alongside new gifs I made for them of higher quality regarding Power Plant, so feel free to use those if needed. I made the resistances of Cream and Big "likely" because from what I gathered, they aren't playable in that section even in Expert Mode iirc. If this is incorrect then their "likely" in the resistance can be removed with a simple fix.

Neo Metal got his Resistance to Info Analysis, and from what I could tell Tails' AZ resistance was already removed. Seems all that's left to do is alter the locked pages.
Nice! You really went above and beyond. Nice catch on Team Rose's Likely resistance. I'll edit Amy accordingly.
@Causalist If you're seeing this, thank you for your help with the edits of this thread. But be careful not to misspell any words in the pages!
That's me. Sorry about that. It was late when I did most of those edits.

Nice! You really went above and beyond. Nice catch on Team Rose's Likely resistance. I'll edit Amy accordingly.
No problemo, amigo! They enter the area prior to it and Amy's entire M.O. in this game is to chase Sonic, so I think that enforces the likely rather than possibly.
That's me. Sorry about that. It was late when I did most of those edits.
Ahhh, I understand. And no problem lol, good work!

Wtf why is the Imgur link not working again?

Anyway, the profiles for each Chaotix member in Heroes proves otherwise thanks to Shake

Last edited:
Back