• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A mad scientist fights against a greek warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably one of the most random match ups I'm ever posting for those days.

(Hope this isn't a stomp)

Rules and conditions:

• Eggman has access to all of his machinery up to Low 2-C and is piloting the Time Eater.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • GOW 3 Kratos is being used and is also Low 2-C.
  • Battle takes place on Babylon Garden.
  • Music, for fun.

Mad Scientist: Theuser789, ElixirBlue, TyranoDoom30, DragonLord, JED, ThanatosX

Greek Killer: Naitodesu, GiverTheProtoAngelo, Theglassman12, CRBslayer, The Wright Way, MisterGame01, sanicspood, The_Pink_God

Incon:

Last edited:
That is not a problem....he has Type 8 immortality.
He can soul rip Eggman....his soul hax scales to 12 trillion.
Or just power null/power absorb him.

what dr eggman first move ?
While using the Time Eater it can either be 4-D existence erasure or direct BFR, depending if he is mindless or not, in this case he is being pilloted by Eggman's mindset who uses moves for incap attempts.

With the Egg Salamander it can be danmaku by shooting projectiles apart with AoE lasers.

He can summon various different types of souls...
So intangibe astral attacks along with various other hax like power null and some othet jazz that I don't remember.

Also he can soul rip.

From when being inside a machine protect you from soul hax?
Devil's Advocate, how does Kratos's soul manip work? Range? Passive? Does it need contact with a weapon of some sort?

Because if if needs a projectile or contact or sonething like that, Kratos at leasts needs to get in first THEN soul hax

He can just absorb power off of the Robots with Blade of Olympus to amp himself and null Robots

Don't the Soul Hax require Kratos to damage the person himself? Ig he meant since Eggman's inside the machine, the robot will receive the soulhax and be unaffected instead of Eggman himself
Kratos can just use summoned souls to intangibly invade robots and then attack Doctor.

Because if if needs a projectile or contact or sonething like that, Kratos at leasts needs to get in first THEN soul hax
There is also the fact that Kratos would need to take Eggman out of his machines to apply the soul absorption stuff, to which Eggman has already innate defenses inside of the machine to apply it.
Kratos can just use summoned souls to intangibly invade robots and then attack Doctor.
If he manages to bypass Time Eater's defense stuff, since he would lead with the blades of chaos in the first detachment before trying to absorb the life-force stuff.

Also, it's pretty likely that Eggman would lead the Time Eater to use restraint trap if he is in a overwhelmed state.

Pretty sure Eggman has non-physical interaction? Anyways pretty sure Eggman just erases the timeline with the Time Eater

There is also the fact that Kratos would need to take Eggman out of his machines to apply the soul absorption stuff, to which Eggman has already innate defenses inside of the machine to apply it.
What innate defenses??
If he manages to bypass Time Eater's defense stuff, since he would lead with the blades of chaos in the first detachment before trying to absorb the life-force stuff.

Also, it's pretty likely that Eggman would lead the Time Eater to use restraint trap if he is in a overwhelmed state.
Blades of Exile not Chaos....but anyways.

IF...Eggman is overwhelmed which is unlikely to happen if Kratos cannot even scratch the bots. And these are projectiles. Which can be dodged.

Kratos is pragmatic and tactically acute to switch to his other Claws instantly upon realising his power disadvantage.

Eggman neither has Extrasensory Perception to see the souls and neither has NPI to interact with them. Pretty sure the souls just invade the bots and attack Eggman without him realising.

Kratos can absorb your life and energy through the blades of chaos, can nullify your powers through Zeus’ powers; which he can have passively on his own blades, summon Hades’ arms which can transmutate you into a lost soul, nullify your powers, can absorb all of your powers through the blade of Olympus, summon an army of Hades that can do what the arm does in a wider range, summon a gorgon to petrify anything in its range with the Claws of Hades, and reflect back attacks with the Golden Fleece. Does Eggman and his robots have any answer to these?

Is that something he’s willing to do in character? Cause Kratos can still land his Hax on Time Eater before it can happen.

The advantage Eggman has to counter the Life-Force stuff is basically Inorganic physio type 2 with his machinery.

@Gilad_Hyperstar thats just enough time for Kratos to land any of his hax in considering time eater lacks any resistances to his abilities. Sounds inconclusive to me if it depends on if Kratos lands his moves first or if time eater could erase him.

@Gabs22_Gamer thats like… 20% of what I’ve listed, everything else still works on Eggman’s machines.

You do realize if Eggman tries to do that he’d take the full force of his hax? Something that I don’t see Eggman resisting?

You do realize if Eggman tries to do that he’d take the full force of his hax? Something that I don’t see Eggman resisting?
Eggman would be on the Time Eater, the Egg Salamender can be piloted by Eggrobos, Eggman isn't piloting every machine by himself

Eggman would be on the Time Eater, the Egg Salamender can be piloted by Eggrobos, Eggman isn't piloting every machine by himself
The second point is fair, an Eggrobo can pilot the Egg Mobile in Sonic 3&K while Eggman uses other machinery by himself.

Tho, I'm quite unsure but since Kratos apparently leads up by using the Blades of Exile he won't instantly absorb the life-force anyways.

Last edited:
@Theuser789 and how does that debunk the fact that Kratos can still hax them all with his abilities and can close the gap pretty fast?

@Gabs22_Gamer did you read anything that I said or are you just cherry picking here? Kratos has far more than just life absorption as a starting move.

did you read anything that I said or are you just cherry picking here? Kratos has far more than just life absorption as a starting move.
I'm unsure what Kratos leads up with(I'm taking the blades of exile as an assumption since in this key he normally tends to start by using it, not confident towards the other arsenals), and thus you only specified his arsenal and not what Kratos does in-character, btw Giver was the only one who actually specified this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back