• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EGGMAN SHOOTS PEOPLE IN THE FACE but it’s Low 2-C

I still disagree but if it’s going to be labeled as an outlier there’s not much more to be said.

So I edited it to focus more on Eggman’s guns which are more “consistent” (even though I still don’t know the threshold that makes something consistent).

Please, all I ask is for clarification on what would make this not an outlier. Tell me and I will move on to the gun scaling (and maybe try to find more evidence in the future if it exists).

But yeah feel free to vote on the validity of Eggman’s guns scaling (it isn’t covered on his profile, rn it’s just his Badniks and mechs)

Switch me from leaning to straight agreeing with downscaling and gun scaling. Eggman has too many physical evidence of scaling to the base cast to be ignored.

Eggman wasn't even get instantly one-shot killed by Shadow the Hedgehog in Shadow's game. He got a karate chop to the head area and Eggman let out a rather long cry after the screen went black.

Switch me from leaning to straight agreeing with downscaling and gun scaling. Eggman has too many physical evidence of scaling to the base cast to be ignored.

Eggman wasn't even get instantly one-shot killed by Shadow the Hedgehog in Shadow's game. He got a karate chop to the head area and Eggman let out a rather long cry after the screen went black.
Eggman already has Low 2-C durability for good reason lol

The reason being that it's illogical to deny, along with his reaction and combat speed.

Not elaborating further on Classic and Modern Eggman's travel, on-foot, speed feats here for this

The reason being that it's illogical to deny, along with his reaction and combat speed.

Not elaborating further on Classic and Modern Eggman's travel, on-foot, speed feats here for this
He's also got scaling to Sonic in speed

Really the only thing he's missing is I think LS and definitely AP

(for the record, Clover and ElixirBlue's votes aren't staff votes - only admins, thread mods and bureaucrats[?] have evaluating rights, CGMs and content mods only have the voting power of a regular user)

Ftr I switched away from downscaling physically; but I think Eggman’s guns scaling has far too much consistency to be an outlier (and makes more sense with the character)

Back