• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A mad scientist fights against a greek warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning.

and thus you only specified his arsenal and not what Kratos does in-character, btw Giver was the only one who actually specified this.
He uses his entire arsenal as he sees fit.
Him starting with Blades doesn't mean he can't switch to items and weapons and magic with a single thought mid-combo as per his requirement.

After one or two hits realising inferiority in power he will go to town with haxxes.
He can flash entire area with Helios Head yo blind everyone and proceed to summon a Gorgon Soul or Siren Soul and petrify Eggman and his robots, or turn him mad with madness hax. He can power Absorb the robots or use any of his other power null haxxes.

Claws of Hades, Blade of Olympus, the Golden Fleece and some innate abilities he has inside the normal chain blades he always uses are what I listed

He uses his entire arsenal as he sees fit.
Him starting with Blades doesn't mean he can't switch to items and weapons and magic with a single thought mid-combo as per his requirement.
Using the Blades as a starting move is not being only limited by it, you are misunderstanding the point of my comment, I didn't even say that Kratos can't switch to his other weapons, in fact I'm just implying the opposite, i'm taking the Blades as a basis of a starting move due to him normally start by using it, it doesn't mean he can't switch his weapons afterwards.
After one or two hits realising inferiority in power he will go to town with haxxes.
He can flash entire area with Helios Head yo blind everyone and proceed to summon a Gorgon Soul or Siren Soul and petrify Eggman and his robots, or turn him mad with madness hax. He can power Absorb the robots or use any of his other power null haxxes.
Assuming Eggman is piloting the Time Eater then no, he won't be able to escape thought based EE, BFR and sealing, he can just send Kratos to white space.

Gilad said the move takes a few seconds at best, so that doesn’t sound like thought based to me.

He can end up haxing distraction robots while he ends up getting erased, that was my point
Army of Hades would cover that as he’d send a lot of souls to attack the robots and hax them to death. So you’re not gonna be distracting him for long.

So he is not in Time Eater then??
That makes it even easier.
I'm assuming Eggman is piloting the Time Eater for this case, as the OP said it's all of his machinery up to Low 2-C.

the Egg Salamander would be piloted by the Egg Pawns or other robots similar, Eggman can't pilot 2 machines all at once.

@Theuser789 Again, Time eater doesn’t resist his hax, so the army of hades would also end up hitting him, rendering him powerless to do anything, and they can swarm numerous enemies at once.

@Gabs22_Gamer the fact both Egg Salamander and Time eater is being used here is a coin flip on whether or not he’s even piloting Time eater in the first place.

the fact both Egg Salamander and Time eater is being used here is a coin flip on whether or not he’s even piloting Time eater in the first place.
Eggman has preparation for combat even in-character, he won't pilot 2 different machines all at once, that's the point of the Egg Pawns being argued here.

But since some people apparently has some issues with the conditions given by the OP, I'm editing it, Eggman will only pilot the Time Eater as previously assumed, despite having access to both.

Last edited:
But since some people apparently has some issues with the conditions given by the OP, I'm editing it, Eggman will only pilot the Time Eater as previously assumed.
Still can use Eggrobos to pilot the Egg Salamander.

This isn't "Kratos vs the Time Eater"

Its "Kratos vs Dr. Eggman, using his tier Low 2-C weaponry"

Still can use Eggrobos to pilot the Egg Salamander.

This isn't "Kratos vs the Time Eater"

That's basically the point, since Eggman won't pilot 2 different machines all at once the Eggrobos are going to make some work here.
While Eggman is piloting the Time Eater, I have mentioned this in the OP.

So what you’re saying is he only has these two in his key? If that’s the case that makes it 100X easier for Kratos to just use army of hades or zeus’ power or the blade of Olympus to nullify both of their abilities, especially time eater.

Gameplay.

Every Facet of Hades magic scales to his current hax potency, soul or power null based.
He wields the soul of Hades himself, and has all his innate abilities and resistances.

The Soul of Hades himself can be as strong as 7-B apparently. Doesn’t mean much by itself.

What does it do when summon?

I meant this one. He has all powers and abilities of Hades himself after absorbing his soul.
Scales to 12 Trillion and L2C for power null.
Actually one of his power nulls is non-power based.

He can do bunch of stuff with it. Soul Summon is main one. They have soul hax and power null.

This here?

image0.png

@ElixirBlue I've been listing that ability off since the start of this matchup, and yes he gains the same ability multiple times throughout the games, GoW3 included so it's not out of character, especially when he can fuse them into his normal chains.

Again, Time eater doesn’t resist his hax, so the army of hades would also end up hitting him, rendering him powerless to do anything, and they can swarm numerous enemies at once.
Except you forgot my distraction argument

Furthermore Eggman has the Phantom Ruby here, Eggman can just use it to make Kratos fight fake enemies while he erases the timeline. Kratos can have those super duper abilities but so does Eggman

Eggmam uses the Phantom Ruby, Kratos starts to fight illusions that are real to him, then Eggman erases the timeline, simple as

That could work if not for the fact that Kratos can see through illusions and can just nullify them completely with the eyes of truth so that ain’t working on him.

The Phantom Ruby is not just simply illusion creation, it works based on changing people's perception and personal reality, furthermore it works with people that have planetary mind resistance, so simple resistance wouldn't work

Kratos’ mind resistance is far beyond planetary. Also that’s literally the level of illusions that Kratos resists back in Ascension so that’s not going to work.

Even if the Ruby's illusions are useless, although it's hax is also above planetary, it bypassed planetary resistance, it can still BFR him to null space for example. Eggman definitvely has the range advantage here, and looking at Kratos page most of his abilities like the Soul of Hades require touch, and Eggman absolutely has the range advantage here, plus the Time Eater has time manip that works on people who resist time manip, which would give it time to erase the timeline, plus Egg Salamender spacial slicing. Eggman's sheer numbers plus the lack of range compared to his universal+ range makes me believe that Eggman can win before Kratos destroys all his machines

Kratos’s mindhax resistance is far beyond whatever it’s mindhax potency is since you mentioned it only bypassed planetary mindhax so that point is moot.

If you try to BFR him he can just time travel back to before that even happen to get the jump on Eggman so he’d be screwing himself over with that.

Also SBA has them at a few kilometers apart, Kratos can bypass that distance easily so range isn’t gonna be an issue for Kratos when he can close the gap.

Anyways I vote for Kratos for the reasons I already explained

Kratos resists time stop on his Ascension Key.
Kratos resists time slow which works on Sisters of Fate and triggered by jewel on Lakhesis Forehead. Sisters of Fate have infinite speed.
Infinite speed doesn't make you inmune according to our rules ("While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification, is assumed to work even on characters that would usually bypass it via speed, those matches can likewise not be added.) therefore time stop that works with actual resistance>infinite speed, all it does is make the match not be added

If you try to BFR him he can just time travel back to before that even happen to get the jump on Eggman so he’d be screwing himself over with that.
Eggman can naturally time travel with the Time Eater, plus unlike Kratos he should have acasuality type 1 for the same reasons Sonic does, plus he can't time travel where time doesn't exist (White Space)
Also SBA has them at a few kilometers apart, Kratos can bypass that distance easily so range isn’t gonna be an issue for Kratos when he can close the gap.
Yes, Eggman will be at 4km, however that doesn't mean all his machines will, especially those in space like the Death Egg, furthermore the Time Eater can easily increase that gap with portals as well

Anyways I am voting for Eggman, I don't see how Kratos can win this match in seconds versus Eggman number advantage and range advantage, Eggman can easily erase the timeline or portal Kratos away before the latter can touch him, and I haven't seen any arguments in favor of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back