• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Kratos has already fought the pink puffball so why not stick him against blue blur? Sonic is again thrown into the world of myth, he's run through the Arabian Nights and Camelot and now he's thrust into Olympus. Only he's on a version of Olympus already under siege by Kratos. God of War 3 Kratos (Before he fully taps into Hope) and Super Sonic (2-C version) are used, speed is equalized.

Kratos scales to 9 universes, Sonic is 12. I know it's a massive gap due to how we treat 2-C but Kirby scales to like 15 or something and it was still considered a fair fight due to abilities so hoping this is fair enough to not count as a stomp.

The Hedgehog that defeated Gods and Titans: 7 (ShakeResounding, JED, Sniper670, Gilad_Hyperstar, TheMonkeMan, Doggo, Bobsican)

The Spartan who defeated Gods and Titans:

Inconclusive:
14 (Planck69, Maverick_Zero_X, KLOL560, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Theglassman12, SuperStar, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Robo, Ego, Reploidnoridomix, omegabronic, TauanVictor, Popted2, BlastX)

Last edited:
Fun fact, this match up has been done before, at 2-C too I think, but that was ages ago so it probably won't go down the same way it went last time.

I don't plan to input much on this thread due to my lack of knowledge on Kratos (Despite liking his games), but I'd like to note Sonic's boost is an 8x speed boost (We really gotta add that onto the profile soon). He has a few others moves that give him a speedblitz speed increase, but they're unquantifiable.

well, in one hand kratos can basically resist everything sonic can do, but on the other hand sonic has an 8x speed boost with his boost, i guess i will vote incon, it can go either way

So who has the higher AP?
Because Kratos from what I'm seeing has a myriad of ways to road kill this hedgehog

How quickly could Kratos come back after getting Saitama’d? Cuz with the AP difference I guess one of Sonic’s best win cons would just be hitting him

Doesn't kratos get AP'd here? Afaik he doesn't have the regen or the immortality to come back from that kind of gap in power

Not sure how this'll exactly go well for Kratos. He can absorb the mind, soul and concept of individuals with his Claws or even just his bare hands or deconstruct them down to that level but if Sonic resists then he's likely to just get blitzed and oneshot before he can do anything. Any other wincons (Petrification, Fate Manipulation etc.) aren't something he'd likely pull out before that happened.

Either Sonic wins or this might be a stomp since unlike Kirby, his opponent can just blitz with an amp that seems very in-character.

Not sure how this'll exactly go well for Kratos. He can absorb the mind, soul and concept of individuals with his Claws or even just his bare hands or deconstruct them down to that level but if Sonic resists then he's likely to just get blitzed and oneshot before he can do anything. Any other wincons (Petrification, Fate Manipulation etc.) aren't something he'd likely pull out before that happened.
Sonic still doesn't resist Soul Manip, so in this scenario Kratos just kills him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back