• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A mad scientist fights against a greek warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not the main hax I was arguing, it’s one of them, the main hax is the chain blades and blade of Olympus which would render Time eater powerless and weak.

So, Hades army distracts Eggman's fodder while chain blades and blade of Olympus power null the Time Eater, which, yes, has been shown to work on powers granted by objects as well. This has all been stated before.

How's Time Eater going to be affected by the chain blades if the machine is a type 2 inorganic? The life-force stuff isn't going to work due to reasons already established.
So, Hades army distracts Eggman's fodder while chain blades and blade of Olympus power null the Time Eater, which, yes, has been shown to work on powers granted by objects as well. This has all been stated before.
He won't be able to bypass the major range disadvantage due to the Ruby creating infinite clones and the Eggrobos would literally one-shot Kratos by using spatial cut with the EG SA.

That’s not the main hax I was arguing, it’s one of them, the main hax is the chain blades and blade of Olympus which would render Time eater powerless and weak.
What? During the entire time people have only brought up the hands as something that power nulls someone, not the blades, and even then Kratos needs to touch the Time Eater correct? It can just slow down time and then erase everything, especially since Kratos has to reach the Time Eater, versus the fact that it doesn't need to do the same

Also the other two low 2-C robots that can just stop him while it BFR him

So, Hades army distracts Eggman's fodder while chain blades and blade of Olympus power null the Time Eater, which, yes, has been shown to work on powers granted by objects
The Power Null page says that it is only assumed to work on the highest being it has show nulling, Kratos has never nulled something half 2-C like the Sol Emeralds or the Phantom Ruby

Dude, I said in the beginning that the chain blades and the blade of Olympus can do the same exact shit as the army of hades. Army of hades covers all of the minions, while he goes in for the chain blades or blade of Olympus which would drain time eater’s powers on contact, going as far as to making him from a god like being to a weak mortal.

And once again, can Kratos directly resist being sealed into white space? One of the first things the Time Eater does and he doesn't have info analysis? Anyways the enhanced senses argument is useless since that's pretty much different from analytical prediction since Kratos wouldn't know every single move at first, only be capable of sensing danger from it's point.
Dude, I said in the beginning that the chain blades and the blade of Olympus can do the same exact shit as the army of hades. Army of hades covers all of the minions, while he goes in for the chain blades or blade of Olympus which would drain time eater’s powers on contact, going as far as to making him from a god like being to a weak mortal.
Kratos does not have universal+ range to be capable of one-shotting an infinite army of clones all at once.

Yeah, then my arguments against it are the same, Eggman literally loves playing the range game with the Time Eater, with the two Sonics needing to work together to even get close to it, therefore Eggman will simply not let Kratos get close to him to even do that. Plus the other two mechs that can protect Eggman, and the fact his powernull has no feats showing it can null someone as strong as the Time Eater

The Ruby keeps making more minions, Shadow says in Forces it can make an infinite amount, and that was the prototype

@Gabs22_Gamer are you paying attention to what I’ve been saying? The infinite army means Jack shit when they’re all infinitely weaker than Kratos and only 3 robots are the only ones on his level, and he just needs to hax the only one that’s a major threat and has the clairvoyance and sense to tell what he’s going to do and stop him.

@Theuser789 that doesn’t sound like it would make an infinite army instantaneously, just that they’d make more and more over time, which Kratos can stop by just stopping the phantom Ruby by the time he’s done with Time eater and Eggman.

Also, just taking in mind that Eggman can also project clones of his own machines by using the powers of it, so it just gets easier to hand Kratos out of the water.

are you paying attention to what I’ve been saying? The infinite army means Jack shit when they’re all infinitely weaker than Kratos and only 3 robots are the only ones on his level, and he just needs to hax the only one that’s a major threat and has the clairvoyance and sense to tell what he’s going to do and stop him.
And you ignoring the large amount of difference between the range of the fighters is just plain out the same equivalence as the previous points.

I'm calling bullcrap on Kratos not being able to null seeing how it's just higher up in the same tier as stuff it's already nulled.

And you ignoring the large amount of difference between the range of the fighters is just plain out the same equivalence as the previous points.
The range is nothing when they’re 4 km apart. That’s not far enough that Kratos can’t close the gap in a small timeframeS

@Theuser789 that doesn’t sound like it would make an infinite army instantaneously, just that they’d make more and more over time, which Kratos can stop by just stopping the phantom Ruby by the time he’s done with Time eater and Eggman.
So? I never said it would instantly make an infinite army, but it's an endless one. That's if he can ever reach Eggman, two super forms have trouble with it and they are far more mobile than Kratos, Time Eater could literally just fly in space and Kratos probably couldn't reach him according to the page

I'm calling bullcrap on Kratos not being able to null seeing how it's just higher up in the same tier as stuff it's already nulled.
Being the same tier doesn't mean much, especially in tier 2, Eggman's mechs are scale to half 2-C while Kratos scales above baseline (from what I seen), that's definitvely a big enough gap that we can't just assume his powers would work for
That’s not far enough that Kratos can’t close the gap in a small timeframeS
All Eggman needs is a small timeframe

Do you have any proof Time eater would do that when both clips of him erasing time does not show him doing that at all? Also Kratos can fly so that’s not really gonna stop him.

no we can assume it would work on that level when the gap between tier 2 and anything below 2 is in the infinite range, which is what Zeus and hades powers can null.

same with Kratos to stab him with either blades.

Well, yeah? Bigger Infinity is still infinity. It's not the same as the gap between, say, 2-C and 2-A or something.

Do you have any proof Time eater would do that when both clips of him erasing time does not show him doing that at all? Also Kratos can fly so that’s not really gonna stop him.
Time Eater has causality manip leading up to BFR and sealing via erasing history itself and instantly sending the erased timeline to white space, which he does at the start of the game, the thing is, how far can Kratos fly, that's where the range argument gains consistency, which you ignored since the start of the second page of this thread.
Well, yeah? Bigger Infinity is still infinity. It's not the same as the gap between, say, 2-C and 2-A or something.
Doesn't change the fact of Eggman's mechs being stronger, a bigger infinity is not the same as having the same level of infinity, pretty good equivalence of your part.

no we can assume it would work on that level when the gap between tier 2 and anything below 2 is in the infinite range, which is what Zeus and hades powers can null.

same with Kratos to stab him with either blades.
Both clips show him in distance from the characters while erasing time, and during his fight with Super Sonic he is consistently show to be flying away from it, and again, both Sonics are far more mobile than Kratos, Kratos wouldn't even be able to reach where the final battle takes place (Ignoring the base Sonic "fight", since they were just playing around, plus Sonic already resisted the erasure)

Just because Kratos can null other low 2-Cs doesn't mean he automatically can null higher tier 2s, I just assume that he hasn't show feats then

Except Kratos needs to get in melee range, something Eggman doesn't need to do with his universal+ range

Also Eggman can use Wisps powers like Void Manipulation with the Nega Wisp Armor, which I don't think Kratos resists

@Gabs22_Gamer He can as long as he wants to given he flew to Olympus and back to Tartarus and back to Olympus without any strain whatsoever.

Yes because, news flash, the starting distance is 4km, not universal+ wide, range doesn’t mean shit when Kratos can close the gap and land his hax pretty fast.

you do realize they’re at the same level of infinity right? Low 2-C is still the same level of infinity no matter how big it is. If this is 2-C or 2-B then I can see your point but it’s not.

@Theuser789 how are they more mobile than Kratos? You haven’t proven that beyond just saying it. Also ok? We’re not talking about the final place are we? We’re talking about Babylon gardens, something that isn’t the final area?

melee range that extends to hundreds of meters with the blades of chaos that Kratos can close the gap on so that point is moot.

@Theuser789 how are they more mobile than Kratos? You haven’t proven that beyond just saying it. Also ok? We’re not talking about the final place are we? We’re talking about Babylon gardens, something that isn’t the final area?

melee range that extends to hundreds of meters with the blades of chaos that Kratos can close the gap on so that point is moot.
Super Sonic has true flight, Kratos doesn't (EDIT: never mind, he has flight in one of his tabbers, but even then he hasn't show to be as nimble as Sonic), Base Sonic is show to be extreme agile and nimble while Kratos is more of a baserker, this is just pretty blatant. My point had nothing to do with location, it was to show the Time Eater actively tried to go out of range, if Kratos was there it wouldn't be able to follow it, the fact it takes place in Babylons Guarden is actualy worse for him because that's in space, and Kratos doesn't seem to have self sustenance in his page actualy (rip)

And the Time Eater has universal range, hundreds of meters is nothing

Kratos is nimble enough when he’s capable of dodging numerous terrain mid flight, so that’s not exactly a point against Kratos.

read… what… I… said… Kratos closes in the gap fast and can hit Time eater, Universal range means Jack shit when you’re fighting a guy who can close in the gap and hax you before you can.

Also difference between Low2C and baseline 2C is unknown, not Infinity.
So Kratos can null anyone here just fine. Especially as I have already proven its unconventional and ignores power gap and resistance. Which no has a counter for.

Just to throw that out there, but Blades of Olympus also have attacks and BFR with massive AoE.
Dimensional BFR by literally sending his opponent to a parallel universe or some sort? The range listed for his abilities aren't even close to 4-A.
Also difference between Low2C and baseline 2C is unknown, not Infinity.
So Kratos can null anyone here just fine. Especially as I have already proven its unconventional and ignores power gap and resistance. Which no has a counter for.
You do know scaling chains do exist for a reason, right? We can't assume literally a one-shot condition can't happen even with the difference being unknown, all the feat of the Sol Emeralds and the Chaos Emeralds does is close the gap by being close to 2-C, but how far it is above baseline? it is unknown, yes, but it's definetly enough to a one-shot attempt.

Kratos is nimble enough when he’s capable of dodging numerous terrain mid flight, so that’s not exactly a point against Kratos.

read… what… I… said… Kratos closes in the gap fast and can hit Time eater, Universal range means Jack shit when you’re fighting a guy who can close in the gap and hax you before you can.
Sonic has done the same ever since the 90s, he definitvely takes the mobile winner here

You didn't give any reason on why he can close it fast, you just say "he can" when the Time Eater can just open a portal to a different time period and then erase everything from there, or across the universe, I haven't seen compelling evidence he can close the gap, or any reasoning, it's just an assumption that he can

I made my point clear, I am going to reply only tommorow now

So the whole Argument on Kratos' side is that he yoinks Eggman's soul...
Even tho Kratos has only Hundred of meters of range with Magic, and SBA sets characters at 4 Kilometers apart...
Yeah Im going for Eggman, Kratos lacks some range, he would just get 4-D yeeted

doing it for a longer time doesn’t mean you’re better unless you can give proof that his aerial maneuverability is superior to @

His speed is more than capable of closing in a 4km distance. Being infinite in speed would give you that benefit, speed equal or not since you’d still have that level of speed.

@The_Pink_God no that’s not the argument. Did you read the argument where I said he power nulls/absorbs Eggman’s weapons and can kill him afterwards?

The distance is 4km wide, Eggman is NOT a large sized character to the point of being literally universal in size, let alone any of his mechs so that’s not really a factor here.

Their 4 KM apart from each other and Kratos only got Hundreds of meters of range with Magic, his attacks, being powerful, Absorption or soul hax won't reach Eggman cuz of the lack of range, while Eggman himself just need to press like 1 button and bye-bye the Timeline and Kratos

Dimensional BFR by literally sending his opponent to a parallel universe or some sort? The range listed for his abilities aren't even close to 4-
Blades of Olympus AoE is hundreds of Kilometers.
So the entire Egg army is getting affected.
You do know scaling chains do exist for a reason, right? We can't assume literally a one-shot condition can't happen even with the difference being unknown, all the feat of the Sol Emeralds and the Chaos Emeralds does is close the gap by being close to 2-C, but how far it is above baseline? it is unknown, yes, but it's definetly enough to a one-shot attempt.
So??
That doesn't change the fact that his power null doesn't care large gaps.
His dip in river Styx stripped him of his Divine powers and destroyed his equipment.
These souls weren't even commanded by Hades to directly do so to begin with. Which means 7B versions of souls from Ascension Key nullled a low2C Kratos.
While gap between Kratos and Eggman is finite.

So after waking up I found new clarity on this match....
According to the Sonic team and indulging their gripes for arguements sake ,Kratos is both on severe AP backfoot and his power null shouldn't work( which it does work). And his soul hax is useless.
You put a melee fighter 4 Km aparts against Eggman who has 2C range.

He is fighting Egg Salamander who is half Low2C, Egg Wizard who is 2C and Time Eater who is Half Low2C to 2C, and a large army of Low2C Egg Robots.

While Kratos is only baseline low2C.

While Eggman can BFR, 4D EE, and Higher AP. And Time hax even though Kratos has time hax resistance beyond infinite speed.

Only reason Kratos has survived 2 pages of debate and winning is his SHEER VERSITILITY AND COMBAT INTELLIGENCE.

As I see it Kratos is being put up here to lose in a stomp.
So why not make it fairer with 2C Kratos and more optimal range.

Both will have balanced wincons.
EE/BFR against AP, Power Null.

Then we will see who wins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back