• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A mad scientist fights against a greek warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait BFR is happen after sonic try to hit him ?
Basically yes, Sonic tried to hit the Time Eater once getting repelled and he got trapped in the portal sending him to White Space:
1000.png

The others were sucked in the portal, Sonic resisted the erasure while the others didn't.

Doesn't Kratos have Universal LS tho, oh nvm, he said it for me
Severely Outdated...tons of ratings haven't been reflected on his profile which have already been accepted.

Kratos scales vastly above

Speed is equalized to the slowest person, therefore he doesn't have infinite speed here so that argument is moot.

I still haven't seen an counter to the Time Eater simply entering inside a portal and going across the universe while Kratos stays in Babylon Guarden (which btw, he would literally start dying because he can't breath in space), people have just assumed Kratos can just do all that because he is Kratos

Time Eater timeline erasure would send Kratos to White Space, which is what happened to both Sonics, portals aren't necessary (not like he could just open a portal in front of himself while Kratos tries to hit him or anything)

Also I still haven't seen any proof his power null would even work, nothing in the page says it needs an infinite power difference, only that it's assumed that it's limit is the strongest person it has show to work, which is beings weaker than Eggman

People are asking me to "prove" Sonic is more agile, even though that's something you can see in every single game, and yet Kratos side is assuming that: the battle starts and Kratos will immeaditely summon thousands of hands (no proof he can summon that many) that will hit every single machine in instants (even though they would literally be scattered), then while that happens Kratos immeaditely flys to Eggman and nulls him (Without feats) while Eggman does absolutely nothing. Meanwhile the Eggman side simply says Eggman will erase the timeline (something he did in character, with proof show) before Kratos can reach it because of sheer numbers and range

Btw, the Egg Salamender has immeasurable lifting strengh, I haven't seen a counter to It simply using it's spatial attack which traps Kratos giving Eggman all the time he needs

Basically yes, Sonic tried to hit the Time Eater once getting repelled and he got trapped in the portal sending him to White Space:
1000.png

The others were sucked in the portal, Sonic resisted the erasure while the others didn't.
so... kratos has a chance to first hax him before BFR with soul of hades .....

so... kratos has a change to first hax him before BFR with soul of hades .....
How he is going to apply hax if he doesn't have enough time to react after getting his ass repelled and then sucked into the hole? Btw the Time Eater doesn't need portals to send it while he can just erase the timeline and instantly seal Kratos in White Space.

Time Eater has inorganic physio type 2, soul hax is going to do jack shit against him.

Last edited:
so... kratos has a chance to first hax him before BFR with soul of hades .....
Time Eater timeline erasure would send Kratos to White Space, which is what happened to both Sonics, portals aren't necessary (not like he could just open a portal in front of himself while Kratos tries to hit him or anything)

But let's be far and say that Kratos can Power Null him despite the overwhelming evidence against it, all that means is that Eggman would just be more focused on BFR him with Chaos Control or the Ruby, he still has several options even so

Speed is equalized to the slowest person, therefore he doesn't have infinite speed here so that argument is moot.
He still has two layers of time hax resistance.
Also I still haven't seen any proof his power null would even work, nothing in the page says it needs an infinite power difference, only that it's assumed that it's limit is the strongest person it has show to work, which is beings weaker than Eggman
Relative Power lvl is a thing.
7B(technically tierless without any influence of Hades) River Styx nulled Low2C Kratos....which is uncountable infinite power difference.
Meanwhile difference of power between Kratos and Eggman man machines in finite.
Not to mention unconventional power null.
Power Null is working just fine.

Rest of the stuff.
If all this is indulged then there's literally no wincon for Kratos?? AP disadvantage, Hax disadvantage, outnumbered , outranged , unsuitable environment.....etc etc.

Make Kratos 2C and put him on a suitable plane of battle and range. For a fair fight then.

****.....when did this happen?
Well if its rejected then RIP.
Another reason for stomp.
I don't exactly think this is a stomp btw, Kratos still got some valid wincons despite the some disadvantages from what I was reading upon.
Votes are irrelevant now.
Entire match needs overhaul.
Either way even if this gets added it will not last for that long, both profiles will take an overhaul since Eggman has some shit to do for the days in the future and all of this debate will be left in irrelevance.

Kratos still got some valid wincons
So you agree Power Null works..
despite the some disadvantages from what I was reading upon.
Lots of them.
Either way even if this gets added it will not last for that long, both profiles will take an overhaul since Eggman has some shit to do for the days in the future and all of this debate will be left in irrelevance
So is Kratos going to be overhauled in future.

How he is going to apply hax if he doesn't have enough time to react after getting his ass repelled and then sucked into the hole? Btw the Time Eater doesn't need portals to send it while he can just erase the timeline and instantly seal Kratos in White Space.

Time Eater has inorganic physio type 2, soul hax is going to do jack shit against him.

well soul of hades actually is homing attack flying spirits with transmutation and power null capabilities...

He still has two layers of time hax resistance.
From what I have seen, those layers are based on infinite speed, which doesn't give you resistance (only stops the match from being added)
Relative Power lvl is a thing.
7B(technically tierless without any influence of Hades) River Styx nulled Low2C Kratos....which is uncountable infinite power difference.
Meanwhile difference of power between Kratos and Eggman man machines in finite.
Not to mention unconventional power null.
Power Null is working just fine.
No? That doesn't mean it can null something far stronger without feats, only that the Power Null normally can null up to low 2-C beings
This means the Ruby would work against him, which means Kratos would never reach Eggman since he would be trapped in a illusion, and even if Eggman ends up getting nulled he can simply use his mindhax beam from Runners/Colors to mindhax Kratos then

From what I have seen, those layers are based on infinite speed, which doesn't give you resistance (only stops the match from being added)
Nope, his first resistance is when he was only FTL, his second resistance is also normal one but despite of infinite speed not because of it.
No? That doesn't mean it can null something far stronger without feats, only that the Power Null normally can null up to low 2-C beings
You still haven't countered the unconventional method.

This means the Ruby would work against him, which means Kratos would never reach Eggman since he would be trapped in a illusion, and even if Eggman ends up getting nulled he can simply use his mindhax beam from Runners/Colors to mindhax Kratos then
This is true.....
So its a stomp in your opinion with no wincon for Kratos.
Anyways I was referencing petrification, which is a whole different thing.
Its few meters in range and he explicitly needs a gorgon head for that, since its a item based magic. Which he doesn't have in this key, unlike his innate magic abilities like Zeus and Hades.
Not to mention resistance to transmutation for Eggman already takes care of this.

Its few meters in range and he explicitly needs a gorgon head for that, since its a item based magic. Which he doesn't have in this key, unlike his innate magic abilities like Zeus and Hades.
Not to mention resistance to transmutation for Eggman already takes care of this.
Taking Eggman out of the Time Eater to apply the soul hax stuff would still be a valid wincon tho, although it's unlikely to happen.

This is why I kept way out of a dodge with this thread since when two popular characters from major verses fight, folks will passionately debate with each other to the point important details (in this case a calc from roughly three years ago) get unintentionally omitted until it's frequently way past too late.

At least it's better late then never tho. So judging by the recent replies, this is a mismatch since both characters are in dire need of updates in the future? (As well as Eggman pulling a "mind hax GG" like a Star Wars character).

Good since I like both characters and verses more stuff is welcomed.

Nope, his first resistance is when he was only FTL, his second resistance is also normal one but despite of infinite speed not because of it.
Alright then, time manip wouldn't work then
You still haven't countered the unconventional method.
You haven't explained it
This is true.....
So its a stomp in your opinion with no wincon for Kratos.
You concede? And even then if Power Null does work he definitvely has wincons, he could kill Eggman before the mindhax reaches him, unlikely but it's possible

So judging by the recent replies, this is a mismatch since both characters are in dire need of updates in the future? (As well as Eggman pulling a "mind hax GG" like a Star Wars character).
I don't exactly think this is a stomp btw, Kratos still got some valid wincons despite the some disadvantages from what I was reading upon.

Either way even if this gets added it will not last for that long, both profiles will take an overhaul since Eggman has some shit to do for the days in the future and all of this debate will be left in irrelevance.

You haven't explained it You concede? And even then if Power Null does work he definitvely has wincons, he could kill Eggman before the mindhax reaches him, unlikely but it's possible

You haven't explained
Forget it , considering I have debated this power null topic in 4 different vs match ups extensively to defend Zeus and Kratos, I am saturated with this topic....so I better save myself the trouble and settle this in a CRT so I never have to debate this facet of GoW.
Not to mention those sweet resistance layers and resistance negation that I might get from those efforts.

But yeah this should be closed on grounds of mismatch....kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back