• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried it might get hairy for a moment. But both sides put up best behaviour.
Oh please, Sonic fans and GoW fans are like besties now.

I still believe Sonic likely has the more reliable wincon, but Inconclusive is seems valid enough to me. This is the most fun I've had in a vs match in a while! GGs

Last edited:
Oh please, Sonic fans and GoW fans are like besties now.
cMSvmQl.png

Best alliance ever.

Raiden incon was:10x speed amp,dash to Kratos and one shot him.
Sonic incon here that people have been arguing:8x speed amp, dash to Kratos and one shot him.
"NOOOO, i'ts not the same scenario"
K, dudes.
The thing is in Tier 2 matches you can't overcome the AP if your opponent scales to even one universe more than you.

If one guys scales to 3 universes and the other to 4 the the one that scales to 4 universes oneshots the other several times over.

@Theglassman12 I think it's time to stop dancing around the subject... and begin discussing the crossover our franchises need.
2ce.jpg
Sonic: Come, we grind.

Tails: What? No... It's the middle of the night.

Sonic: Night does not stop Eggman's forces.

Tails: Why? Grinding rails is all we ever do, ever. It's not enough, we cannot delay this game forever.

Sonic: We do not delay, we prepare for a race for which we are not ready. Now go.

Tails: Time is running out, the prophecy say releasing the game in November 8th leads to GoW Ragnarok comparisons. War is coming, whatever SEGA is supposed to be doing they're supposed to be doing now, my story doesn't end hiding in Green Hills, I should be out there, finding out who they are, who Kratos is.

Sonic: I will not allow you to pick a fight with Sony fans.

Tails: I DON'T WANNA FIGHT ANYONE, I just want answers.

Sonic: And if those answers lead to war against Ragnarok fans?

Tails: Maybe that's what SEGA wanted.

Sonic: We do not know WHAT SEGA wanted!!!

Tails: Looks like we never will...

Yeah I got bored.

Last edited:
While I don't disagree with the compromise of an incon even if I feel sonic is more likely to land one hit on Kratos to win than the others conditions, I would like to note (as others may have) that Kratos' ad ain't gonna help as Sonic has his own cracked development that makes him stronger and faster every second passively. Sonic has jumped entire tiers with this ad, so I think Sonic would be able to maintain the speed advatage.

Last edited:
The End: Spartan, you have served your purpose. Now face your End.

I am the all-consuming void. What can one meter of Spartan Rage illuminate within the abyss?

Countless games. Countless hours. Countless fans. All fell to me, all brought to nothing. All the teeming Chaos in your Blades? Brought to order. To neutrality. To nothing.

I saw your game as you ran through my prison. You have fought destiny and pantheons. They were mighty. They were finite. I am infinite. I am nothing.

You struggle as so many have done before. You will be consumed like all titles before you.

I saw your mind. Your rage never wavered. Why? Arrogance? Ignorance? Stupidity? I was contained once. Once. Is that why?

My captors bent time and space. My captors built a whole reality to contain me. My captors let my game drop so close to yours. And you? You yell. You climb and stab me like a gnat. I am inevitable, I cannot be denied.

You strike this incarnation with all your might. It changes nothing. You are not special; you are not Game of The Year.

No matter what form I take... The End comes for you all!
1675885457047.png

I would've liked for Kratos to talk but The End never shuts up

Sonic and GOW 1-3 Kratos would definitely not get along too much. Sonic would think he's much like Shadow if he was more vengeful and aggressive.

Sonic and Current Kratos would chill in a cabin together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back