• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Concepts of War and Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding some hax to Kratos and Zeus:

Conceptual hax explained here:

Kratos:

Acausality Type 1 (Is unaffected by his past self dying)

Holy Light Projection via Head of Helios which ignores the durability of demons or demonic creatures, (Scaling from Light of Dawn, Light of Dawn comes from Helios Power)

Intangibility Negation via Head of Helios (Can Nullify Siren Seductress Intangibility.)

Conceptual Manipulation for PoH Kratos (Easily Resisted and Overpowered Fear Zeus)

Conceptual Resistance
Zeus:

Conceptual Manipulation for Fear Zeus (Wields Fear itself)

Abstract Existence (Type 1)

Enhanced Fear Manipulation

Immortality (Type 8)

Last edited:
I don't see how this is AE or Type 8?

He was never said to embody fear, only wield it iirc, wielding a concept is neither AE or Type 8, just Conceptual Manipulation.

@Purgy he is literally possessed by Fear itself, so that would be abstract existence type 2 at bare minimum for that version of Zeus.

@Planck69 fear and hope does embody reality in the god of war verse as it’s influenced across the entire world as stated numerous times and even some word of god statements mention it.

@Purgy
type 8 immortality is because as long as Fear Exists he will keep reviving. Kratos needed to negate that immortality by punching Fear out of him manage to kill Zeus.

@Planck69

Considering Gods in GoW govern their respective area of Reality...and Kratos released Hope for entire mankind. Its enough for 3.

@Planck69 considering this is the same fear and hope that was affecting all life since the Dawn of war for the primordials and Titans, yeah it should govern reality.

he is literally possessed by Fear itself
Possessed and Embodying/Is are 2 different things to refer to for Abstract Existence. It's an existence.

Being possessed by an A.I. doesn't make me an A.I. Being possessed by a Ghost doesn't make me a ghost.

Does the ghost or AI show up in an otherworldly form that covers the entire victim? Cause that’s what Fear itself is doing, it’s manifesting itself outside it Zeus

what does that remotely prove here? Type 2 abstract isn’t even non corporeal abstract in the first place.

Yes, that’s the state Zeus is in, so why would that not scale whatsoever when Fear itself is taking over him?

He… is being transformed. Do you not see the whole scene where Fear is transforming into a twisted form of Zeus?

Fear is transforming into a twisted form of Zeus
Fear is transforming into a form of Zeus and not Zeus being transformed? I'm not understanding the wording.

I did not see the scene, so I'm only going of the wording here like anyone else not familiar with God of War on the multi-franchise Wiki.

He’s separated as a different key for Zeus, so in case you were wondering, this was only going to apply to Fear Zeus, AKA that ghostly form you see in the video, not normal Zeus.

He’s separated as a different key for Zeus, so in case you were wondering, this was only going to apply to Fear Zeus, AKA that ghostly form you see in the video, not normal Zeus.
Ah. That confused me because Fear sounded like a separate entity apart from Zeus.

I agree with Abstract Existence for Fear Zeus. If it doesn't apply to real Zeus.

i want to hear some argument regarding conceptual type 2 even though it's require more context.

anyway we're pretty close to use all remaining Greek lore.

i want to hear some argument regarding conceptual type 2 even though it's require more context.

anyway we're pretty close to use all remaining Greek lore.
You're not getting Type 2 put of this at all. It only just qualifies for Type 3.

Adding some hax to Kratos and Zeus:

Conceptual hax explained here:

Kratos:

Acausality Type 1 (Is unaffected by his past self dying)

Holy Light Projection via Head of Helios which ignores the durability of demons or demonic creatures, (Scaling from Light of Dawn, Light of Dawn comes from Helios Power)

Intangibility Negation via Head of Helios (Can Nullify Siren Seductress Intangibility.)
This is fine.
Conceptual Manipulation for PoH Kratos (Easily Resisted and Overpowered Fear Zeus)
Overpowering someone with Type 2 Abstract Existence isn't Conceptual Manipulation.
Should be fine.

Overpowering someone with Type 2 Abstract Existence isn't Conceptual Manipulation.
Has the same reason as zeus actually.

And finally, Athena realizes - the embodiment of Hope, as she had placed on the box, was also released, and it gave Kratos the power to completely overcome the evils themselves.

And upon hearing this, Kratos realizes the meaning of what Pandora had told him.

Also note in this Video Zeus collects all evils in the world and seals them in Pandora's box.
Also noted in blog.

So I propose to add more scans of Concept Manip and Sealing for Zeus in OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back