• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Frisk defeated Rai, but the former's profile is locked, so I can't at this match to either one of their profiles yet.
Neutral/True Pasfist Frisk was used, Both were 8-B, Battle took place in the Judgement Hall, Starting Distance as 4 Meters, Speed was equalized, Rai started off with knowledge of Frisk's name, and Frisk was blood lusted, and had the Worn Dagger, Heart Locket, and several food items
Update: I am BUMPing my request and wish to inform you that I added Rai's loss to his profile but Frisk has yet to have their win in their profile.

Okay, I know not a lot of people have been able to get to these lately, but I'm hoping to change that now.

Regardless, bumps have kinda screwed over the order of everything, so if someone could organize all necessary matchup additions in a neat, singular post, I will be more than happy to attempt the task.

Okay, I know not a lot of people have been able to get to these lately, but I'm hoping to change that now.

Regardless, bumps have kinda screwed over the order of everything, so if someone could organize all necessary matchup additions in a neat, singular post, I will be more than happy to attempt the task.
A match between Gon and Pre-Timeskip Luffy ended inconclusively in this thread, so an admin has to add the match to Luffy’s Profile

Kefla beat Anilaza in this thread, so admins need to add the match to both of their profiles.

Guts beat Darth Maul in this thread, so somebody has to add the match to Guts’ profile.

Chinjao beat Pre-Timeskip Luffy in this thread, so the match needs to be added to Luffy’s profile.

Cell beat both Goten and Trunks in this thread, so an admin needs to add this match to Cell’s Profile.

MCU Spider-Man beat DCEU base Wonder Woman in this thread, so an admin needs to add the match to Peter’s profile.

The match between Light and Saitama ended inconclusively in this thread, so someone needs to add this match to Saitama’s profile.

Amazing Spider-Man beat Raimiverse Green Goblin in this thread, so an admin needs to add this to Spider-Man’s profile.

Shigeo Kageyama beat MCU Scarlet Witch in this thread a while ago, so somebody needs to add the match to Scarlet Witch's profile.

Toichiro Suzuki beat Donnerverse Superman in this thread, so an admin needs to add the match to Superman's profile.

Itachi Uchiha VS Kakashi Hatake
Result: Itachi wins.

gigantomachia defeated mcu hulk here (both were 7-a+, speed was equal and hulk started out angry)

These are all the matches I bumped or posts I made. Dunno if this is the organization you were looking for, but it’s the best I can do.

Zeldris beat Julius in this thread and needs to be added to Zeldris and Julius profile which seems to be locked. SBA was used and starting distance was 50 Meters

A match between Gon and Pre-Timeskip Luffy ended inconclusively in this thread, so an admin has to add the match to Luffy’s Profile

Kefla beat Anilaza in this thread, so admins need to add the match to both of their profiles.

Guts beat Darth Maul in this thread, so somebody has to add the match to Guts’ profile.

Chinjao beat Pre-Timeskip Luffy in this thread, so the match needs to be added to Luffy’s profile.

Cell beat both Goten and Trunks in this thread, so an admin needs to add this match to Cell’s Profile.

MCU Spider-Man beat DCEU base Wonder Woman in this thread, so an admin needs to add the match to Peter’s profile.

The match between Light and Saitama ended inconclusively in this thread, so someone needs to add this match to Saitama’s profile.

Amazing Spider-Man beat Raimiverse Green Goblin in this thread, so an admin needs to add this to Spider-Man’s profile.

Shigeo Kageyama beat MCU Scarlet Witch in this thread a while ago, so somebody needs to add the match to Scarlet Witch's profile.

Toichiro Suzuki beat Donnerverse Superman in this thread, so an admin needs to add the match to Superman's profile.

Itachi Uchiha VS Kakashi Hatake
Result: Itachi wins.

gigantomachia defeated mcu hulk here (both were 7-a+, speed was equal and hulk started out angry)

These are all the matches I bumped or posts I made. Dunno if this is the organization you were looking for, but it’s the best I can do.
There's also these
Zeldris beat Julius in this thread and needs to be added to Zeldris and Julius profile which seems to be locked. SBA was used and starting distance was 50 Meters
Harry Potter vs Captain America (MCU)
Harry defeated Cap
Base Cap was used, speed was equalized, starting distance of 10 metres and Cap had an HK416
(Cap's Profile is locked)
Alright, polished all of these off. If there's any others, let me know.

Back