• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Vs Mewtwo (Super Mario Bros Vs Pokémon)

Ego

Rules:

Both 3-C

Speed is equalized

Shadow Mewtwo is used

Both bloodlusted

Mario:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mario

Mewtwo:

Mario's EE was a one-time toon force that he never used against anyone so it off the table.

Mewtwo mind haxes him since Mario's resistance is minor and Mewtwo has Miracle eye.

Mewtwo can also just BFR him

Mario's EE was a one-time toon force that he never used against anyone so it off the table.

Mewtwo mind haxes him since Mario's resistance is minor and Mewtwo has Miracle eye.

Mewtwo can also just BFR him
Miracle eye won't work, he isn't a dark type

"Minor" is subjective, he resisted mind control of Dimentio, of all black paint who encompasses all of space, and much more

BFR is something Mario has and can just come back from

Anyways i was thinking hax but i never really thought about AP.
Mario scales to baseline galaxy level and Mewtwo scales close to 3-B. The difference is over 100x.
Mewtwo just crushes him with his psychic powers and gg.
Resurrection is allowed only once for mario so that ain't helping either.

Mewtwo can also time stop to do soul stuff sense this is shadow Mewtwo

Miracle eye won't work, he isn't a dark type

"Minor" is subjective, he resisted mind control of Dimentio, of all black paint who encompasses all of space, and much more

BFR is something Mario has and can just come back from
Game mechanics

Make a CRT

Mewtwo's BFR is better than Mario's range by a very long shot

So, until Mario is CRT'd Mewtwo precogs Mario's everything and mindfucks him or does anything else Mario doesn't resist

yeah doesn't seem like sth mario would go for instantly or at all as a matter of fact. There's a higher chance of mewtwo just using Psychic once and turning Mario into red and blue paste in one move (near 3-B vs baseline 3-C, Class Z vs Class M)

Mario have any valid wincon here? From what I have read, the only way to win is to use EE, which will be avoided due to Mew2's Precog.

Mario have any valid wincon here? From what I have read, the only way to win is to use EE, which will be avoided due to Mew2's Precog.
Mario can create a black hole

But Mewtwo is not just gonna stand there and take it

Mario has wish granting too and power null from what I can see on his profile

Mario can create a black hole
Teleportation.
But Mewtwo is not just gonna stand there and take it
Yup
Mario has wish granting too and power null from what I can see on his profile
Valid. If you can give a scenario on how he uses wish granting . Mewtwo has power null too. And his ability to read minds will let him know exactly what to do and how to approach things

And I believe Mewtwo has the superior Ap here. Telekinesis to restrain Mario and crush him.

Teleportation.

Yup

Valid. If you can give a scenario on how he uses wish granting . Mewtwo has power null too. And his ability to read minds will let him know exactly what to do and how to approach things

And I believe Mewtwo has the superior Ap here. Telekinesis to restrain Mario and crush him.
Eh he used it to be fated to save the princess

Game mechanics

Make a CRT

Mewtwo's BFR is better than Mario's range by a very long shot

So, until Mario is CRT'd Mewtwo precogs Mario's everything and mindfucks him or does anything else Mario doesn't resist
Why is it a game mechanic? It appeared in the anime

Why is his BFR better? What stops Mario from just teleporting away from attacks like he does in SPM?

When Fabas alakazam used it on Gladions umbreon

Mario's is 35 universes away

Why would he take time he doesnt hav
Okay he used against a dark type, neat, where's the anti-feat to this being game mechanics?

Mario does not have that listed in his range section or anywhere else. "Depends on the power-up. Standard melee range to Tens of meters with power-ups. Multiversal with the Pure Hearts"

Because all of the shit Mewtwo would be using is thought-based and something like mind manipulation or BFR would automatically make Mario lose.

Okay he used against a dark type, neat, where's the anti-feat to this being game mechanics?

Mario does not have that listed in his range section or anywhere else. "Depends on the power-up. Standard melee range to Tens of meters with power-ups. Multiversal with the Pure Hearts"

Because all of the shit Mewtwo would be using is thought-based and something like mind manipulation or BFR would automatically make Mario lose.
Mario can also travel through dimensions in his P&A section

Why is mewtwo's bfr thought based? And Marios flipping is also thought based. I told you why mario resists mind hax

Why is mewtwo's bfr thought based? And Marios flipping is also thought based. I told you why mario resists mind hax
Mewtwo can teleport you into a void

Oh and Mewtwo can time stop and use miracle eye and mind screw Mario

Why is everyone forgetting that Mewtwo can time stop?

Your right... in his 2-B key.

Because its linked to his teleportation which is thought-based. Have you ever seen how he flips? It takes a bit of time. Which isn't on the profile, it is minor.

Back