• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Two matches that has been concluded from mine:
Base Raikou and Series Two Jiang Ziya were used, both in-characters, speed was equalized, place were in Wulingyuan, starting range: 10 meters, and The 3-A destruction via combined of five-directional flags were restricted
Another finished match from mine:
Base Raikou were used, both had a prior knowledge, both in-characters, place located in Dubai, Starting Range: 50 Meters, and Lancelot were armed with: Brass Knuckles, Two Crowbars, Sledgehammer, pairs of Karambit and Combat Knife, Pairs of Colt Anaconda, AK-47, Mossberg 500, Pfeifer Zeliska Revolver, PKP Pecheneg Machine Gun, Sako TRG Sniper Rifle, .44 Magnum, RPG, SMAW, M134 Minigun, A freaking Missile Turret Pods, A-10 Thunderbolt II, AH-64 Apache, Merkava MK 4 Windbreaker
Another one:
Base Raikou were used, both had a prior knowledge and in-characters, place located in Kyoto Capital City, and Starting Range: 50 meters
Another concluded matches from mine:
Purple Heart/Low Share HDD Form Neptune and Infinity Ultron were used, both in-characters, speed was equalized, and starting range: 50 meters
Both had a prior knowledge, both in-characters, and starting range: 50 meters
A months has passed and no one adding this yet
And i already said the reason why i can't add it by myself, i swear if peoples still asking to me to add it by myself i'm going to commit arson

A months has passed and no one adding this yet
And i already said the reason why i can't add it by myself, i swear if peoples still asking to me to add it by myself i'm going to commit arson
I added the Raikou matches. Someone else did Ultron and Neptune's. Man, what a match record Raikou has. It's like past OOO.

Saber defeated Mori Jin. Saber starts in Dragon Eagle Form.
Frieza Saga Goku defeated Powdered Toast Man here. Goku's page is locked (Speed was Equalized, Frieza Saga Goku was used, and Kaioken was restricted)
Carrot (One Piece) vs Sasori (Naruto) Both pages are locked (Speed Equal, Sulong Form and Iron Sand were both restricted)
All added.

Johnny Joestar beat Giorno here, pretty sure I requested this a while ago and it just never got added (Both start 15 meters apart in Central Park, in character, Speed Equalized, and GER and Tusk Act 4 were restricted) Both pages are locked

Frisk defeated Rai, but the former's profile is locked, so I can't at this match to either one of their profiles yet.
Neutral/True Pasfist Frisk was used, Both were 8-B, Battle took place in the Judgement Hall, Starting Distance as 4 Meters, Speed was equalized, Rai started off with knowledge of Frisk's name, and Frisk was blood lusted, and had the Worn Dagger, Heart Locket, and several food items

Back