• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gigantomachia vs The Hulk (My Hero Academia vs Marvel Cinematic Universe) (GRACE)

both are 7-a+, hulk starts off pissed off as shit
speed equal

machia: 7

hulk:

incon:

Last edited:
Gigantomachia has a quirk which turns off his sense of feeling „pain“ so he basically wins with mid difficulty. So I vote for Gigantomachia

Machia can just flatten Hulk, since he has far superior lifting strength. Class T vs Class M

While Hulk gets stronger with his rage, he can't surpass Machia in AP by all that much and he can't surpass him in Lifting Strength at all. Nothing prevents Machia from just stepping on the Hulk over and over again. Or just pick him up and crush him. Hulk wouldn't be able to break free.

Assuming Hulks rage can increase his strength to 999 MT (I have no idea if he can), he'd only be around 1.5X stronger. Not that big of a gap to overwhelm Machia.

Hulk is smaller, but unfortunately he isn't intelligent enough to take advantage of his smaller sizes. And like I said, if Machia ever grabs Hulk the fight is over. Since Hulk has no way of breaking out of Machia's grasp.

Idk if rusty is voting since he makes it clear if he’s voting or not but I’m gonna sssume acer is so countrd

Unless someone brings up any issues, I'm voting for Machia as well.

Via my reasons.

I'm voting for Machia for as well, his immense pain tolerance and tremendously higher stamina should give him the edge against this incarnation of Hulk.

Im pretty sure Machia kinda stomps quite literally, there's nothing Hulk can do here I don't think

For God's sake, why is it now that even having an advantage over your opponent is considered a stomp? Before entering this thread I genuinely thought Hulk has a better chance of winning due to his smaller size and maneuverability.

For God's sake, why is it now that even having an advantage over your opponent is considered a stomp? Before entering this thread I genuinely thought Hulk has a better chance of winning due to his smaller size and maneuverability.
Guess who the concept of "Strategy" is foreign to?

Ya see, if Hulk actually strategized in combat at all, it wouldn't be a stomp, it'd at most be decisive, but I don't think "punch it till its dead" works here, cause it gives So. Many. Chances for Gigantomachia to reach winconditions that it can't be anything other then a stomp

Well, what are Hulk's wincons?
Is there actually a reasonable chance Hulk can beat him to death before he gets grabbed?

Well, what are Hulk's wincons?
Is there actually a reasonable chance Hulk can beat him to death before he gets grabbed?
Problem with grabbing is Machia typically doesnt go for long term grapples on such smaller opponents, just throws.
Other then that Im not smart enough to give you an answer

I mean eventually Machia would figure out that this dude is only getting stronger and throwing won't work so he's just gonna grab and keep Hulk there, and this would happen LONG before Hulk would've reached his wincons which requires Machia to let Hulk hit him

Problem with grabbing is Machia typically doesnt go for long term grapples on such smaller opponents, just throws.
Other then that Im not smart enough to give you an answer
Good enough for me.
Machia FRA.

Hulk can't become higher than 999 Megatons, we don't allow tier jumps in versus threads unless it's something they can actually do.

At best he'd be around 1.55X stronger than Machia, which isn't a huge difference. Throwing would still hurt him, and so would stomping on him.

Note: We have no idea how Machia response to fighting small opponents besides crushing them. The only small person he ever attacked was Mina and he was going to flatten her. He seemed like he was going to grab Kirishima, but got interrupted before he can do anything.

Macha hasn't fought someone small, so we only have speculation on how he fights. So we can't say what he can or can't do in this situation, because we don't know. Machia actually hasn't fought anyone, he's rampages around cities/forest but never fought a person. Best Jeanist was the closest we got to a fight, and that was him trying to break out of his restraints.

Also I highly doubt Machia would ever dodge anything. He's kind of dumb. He attack at the same time, maybe block, but I cannot see Machia dodging.

I don't call stomp unless they're dead obvious, since I don't know what this site considers a stomp

Hulk can't become higher than 999 Megatons, we don't allow tier jumps in versus threads unless it's something they can actually do.

At best he'd be around 1.55X stronger than Machia, which isn't a huge difference. Throwing would still hurt him, and so would stomping on him.

Note: We have no idea how Machia response to fighting small opponents besides crushing them. The only small person he ever attacked was Mina and he was going to flatten her. He seemed like he was going to grab Kirishima, but got interrupted before he can do anything.

Macha hasn't fought someone small, so we only have speculation on how he fights. So we can't say what he can or can't do in this situation, because we don't know. Machia actually hasn't fought anyone, he's rampages around cities/forest but never fought a person. Best Jeanist was the closest we got to a fight, and that was him trying to break out of his restraints.

Also I highly doubt Machia would ever dodge anything. He's kind of dumb. He attack at the same time, maybe block, but I cannot see Machia dodging.

I don't call stomp unless they're dead obvious, since I don't know what this site considers a stomp
I'm saying it won't really hurt him cause regen lol

MCU Hulk's regen is unsourced, someone should add a source to it.

Machia is a giant, he's 25 meters tall or 80+ feet while Hulk is over 8 feet. I see no reason why Machia wouldn't just stomp on him, punching makes no sense. He'll stomp or crush him underneath his hand. He's only ever thrown a giant like Mount Lady, but against small people like Mina and Kirishima he went to crush them.

Mina was a slap into the ground, and Kirishima he was going to grab out of the air. He probably won't expect Hulk to survive his first hit, but once he realizes one attack won't take him down he'll just keep wailing on him like that. Stomping or crushing. I don't see why he'd ever throw him.

Last edited:
Back