• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Zeldris beat Julius here speed equalized 50m apart SBA was used here both profiles seem to be locked EDIT it was removed can it be added again?

Last edited:
Ji Ning defeated Madara Uchiha on this thread. Zifu Disciple Ji Ning and Revived Madara were used. Speed was equalized. Added to Ji Ning but Madara's profile is locked.

How is it stomp they both had win cons?
Godzilla doesn't have any wincons, if according to Meliodas' supporters he would simply repel all of his attacks, and this version of Godzilla just spams the same attack until he runs out of energy in a few minutes.

Godzilla doesn't have any wincons, if according to Meliodas' supporters he would simply repel all of his attacks, and this version of Godzilla just spams the same attack until he runs out of energy in a few minutes.
He still had passive heat it was still an even match Godzilla had more ap

He still had passive heat it was still an even match Godzilla had more ap
Godzilla's passive heat aura has a few meters of distance and Meliodas has a range of tens of kilometers, plus I was told that the heat would also be repelled. And it doesn't matter that Godzilla has higher AP if Meliodas can literally repel all of his attacks.

Godzilla's passive heat aura has a few meters of distance and Meliodas has a range of tens of kilometers, plus I was told that the heat would also be repelled. And it doesn't matter that Godzilla has higher AP if Meliodas can literally repel all of his attacks.
But it wasn't a stomp Meliodas was able to counter that's all

Galaxy movie/movie 2 were used and fusion being unrestricted vs Beatrice flowerchild can use all mjolnir phase, both in character. Speed was equalized, took place at Malacca city and start range is 10 meters.
Both is locked profile.

Last edited:
Frisk defeated Rai, but the former's profile is locked, so I can't at this match to either one of their profiles yet.
Neutral/True Pasfist Frisk was used, Both were 8-B, Battle took place in the Judgement Hall, Starting Distance as 4 Meters, Speed was equalized, Rai started off with knowledge of Frisk's name, and Frisk was bloodlusted, and had the Worn Dagger, Heart Locket, and several food items.
BUMP
I already added Rai's loss to his profile, but still got nothing of Frisk getting his victory added to his profile.

Requesting Hinata's Win & Reinhard's Loss to be added to their profile
Added.
Ji Ning and Saber (Fate/stay night) had an inconclusive match over here. Zifu Disciple Ji Ning and Rin's Servant Saber were used. Speed was equalized. Match hasn't been added to Saber yet.
Added.
BUMP
I already added Rai's loss to his profile, but still got nothing of Frisk getting his victory added to his profile.
Added.

Back