• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B+/Low 8-A Tournament Round 2, Match 3: Helmed Horror VS Sasuke Uchiha

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Time to move on between the ninja and the knight-thing!

In the blue corner, we have the Helmed Horror from Dungeons and Dragons (nominated by Peppersalt43), and on the red corner, we have Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto (nominated by TauanVector).

Battle Horror and Sasuke Retrieval Sasuke are used, rest of the match rules in the tournament OP.

Who wins?

...:

Shadow but as an edgy ninja:

Inconclusive:

What are the opening moves-slash-hax for Sasuke and Helmed Horror? AP difference? I'm not sure what to start with, so anything would be, tbh

Don't they appear further into the seasons? This is early Sasuke
I mean, Obito was born after Sasuke and very young and inexperienced with the Sharingan could interact with a Bijū.

main-qimg-f97742371b584c66388dc25b1ca6fe45

Last edited:
Doesnt even say he can survive heat enough to disintegrate stone, just that his energy output is similar to them
But it's comparable to them and that means its resistances are also comparable to the level of creatures capable of using that energy, possibly even to attack it and it has no specific weakness to energy effects of that level

But it's comparable to them and that means its resistances are also comparable to the level of creatures capable of using that energy, possibly even to attack it and it has no specific weakness to energy effects of that level
Comparable to someone in AP doesnt mean you have similar resistances

It takes less damage from them, to an unquantifiable extent
It literally says "that it takes minimized/no damage from fire sources, when said fire sources include (insert aforementioned sun surface-dwelling fire elementals here)". This is the equivalent of a no-sell from comparable heats since the resistance is high enough to count as immunity

Ok then, I re read the scan

So what are the win cons for helmed horror?
Pain Manip means one-hit would severely wound Sasuke

Assuming magic isn't equalized to chakra which I have dealt with here
Probably not. I mean, the Chakra Manipulation text links to Chi Manipulation which is its own thing compared to magic
Sasuke won't be able to just Sharingan GG

Helmed Horror also has various spells to its disposal which empower its weapons or allow deafening blasts of noise. It also has a speed amp and seeing as to how it has superior reactions, that speed advantage is multiplied

Back