• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
maki-s-atelier-14-othinus.jpg
061dde1c16977f7d2ae3a2c6976e6a99.png
d9fd39c7a43c536f1043be8294abe612.jpg

Full Magic God Othinus vs. Base John, speed =
Othinus:
John:
Incon: 2 (Rez, Amina)

Last edited:
Incon then? Either John thinks and uses some of his 1B shit or she does the destroy universe thing and eliminate John

Incon then? Either John thinks and uses some of his 1B shit or she does the destroy universe thing and eliminate John
OP restricted him to the first key.
This seems really dumb and I highly doubt this isn't a stomp either way

How fast is that and is that in character
Don't know how fast she can throw it, in the story it just happens. Looking at other feats, probably around the same speed as other attacks (FTL+).
It is in character for her to do that if the subject survives her first move, retroactive removing of the universe, which acasaul guy should.

Then somebody should edit the profile, as it pretty clearly shows otherwise.
Okay then, if the 1-B includes powernull, reflection and/or absorption, it's a stomp. If not, incon.

Nah it doesn’t.

Then again if the first thing John does is anything 1B and Othinus’s first move is survived, does Othiunus have any win con?

Because it isn’t a physical attack similar to AP.

He has it by being able to BFR Angels.
...I don't understand then. if it isn't a physical attack and it doesn't count for AP, then why are people calling it "1-B hax" based on the physical tier of someone he bfr'd? that doesn't make sense to me.

I don't see this kinda thing mentioned on the tiering system page either FYI. is what you people are trying to say explained on a page anywhere?

Greenverse has a lot of dumb shit.

But regardless, hax can’t necessarily be tiered but people say it for consistencies sake

Greenverse has a lot of dumb shit.

But regardless, hax can’t necessarily be tiered but people say it for consistencies sake
I still don't think I understand but I guess it's whatever.

anyway, I saw he has a power that lets him make things impossible by removing possibilities? does someone have a scan for that? it looks like exactly what he'd need to shut down the 50/50 bs Othinus has.

This isn’t 50/50 Othinus, this is full power Othinus. So that likely won’t help.
I mean unless I missed something and being a full magic god means she can just walk through some guy in a coat saying "you winning is now 100% impossible because the actual possibility of you being here is gone" I'm pretty sure that does help. unless there's context for why it shouldn't?

like I'll be the first to tell you Toaru is bs, but it's not that bs. even Othinus being a magic god to begin with wouldn't have happened if some asshole just deleted the actual possibility of her becoming one.

Back