• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
speed is equal and both are 5-C

Sorbet:

Saitama: 7
they kill a off guard ssj blue goku:
201-2017516_sorbet-dragon-ball-super-png-transparent-png.png
OK_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
One thing DBS did better for RoF was making it base Goku and not Blue that got lasered...

Saitama fra

Ok so, my vote was a joke, and I think that since Saitama has more practical combat experience(although not by much) he can edge sorbet out

... Okay, time for my dumb butt to ask a question.

... Why Sorbet? Is it because he is the only DB character that doesn't Skill Stomp Saitama to death?

I really though 3-A gun was a Joke...

Anyways Saitama stomps via AP, Dura, LS and Speed so basically everything.

No, I'mma genuinely curious here. There's Raditz, Nappa (I think), Saibamen, King Piccolo's Demons like Drum who has a possible 5-C Rating, Sayian Saga Gohan, and even Guldo. There are options here for Saitama to have a decent match with a DB Character who doesn't skill stomp him.

No, I'mma genuinely curious here. There's Raditz, Nappa (I think), Saibamen, King Piccolo's Demons like Drum who has a possible 5-C Rating, Sayian Saga Gohan, and even Guldo. There are options here for Saitama to have a decent match with a DB Character who doesn't skill stomp him.
You think guldo, guldo of all people, gives a fair fight to saitama? You went from skill stomp to hax stomp. The rest of those you mentioned either skill stomp or ap stomp.

Sounds like Sorbet tries to keep out of reach by flying and Saitama just throws things or jumps up at him until he gets him. And considering Sorbet usually doesn't take to the air it's just as likely he'll try to force Saitama back and get tagged instantly. Either way Saitama catches Sorbet and punches him until he's made scrambled loser out of him.

Edit: has grace started or no? I'm slightly confused about the number of votes and whether grace is starting.

Last edited:
Back