• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And we're back to the another "Raikou vs Servants" matches gauntlet, and this time i changed Raikou opponent, who's supposed to be False Berserker, to the greatest electrict scientist in the world, Nikola Tesla
I planned to make this way before BIY 2022 Event, but with the current event featured him as main spotlight and got his Animation Renewal, might as well make the match when the event started (and thank god his AU is hype af and we can finally figured it how the f*** he fight actually)
Next after this fighr is going to be Raikou vs Xuanzang as i feel Medea isn't hit me in the spot for very thematic fight lel but i dunno, there is a chance that i'll still make Raikou vs Medea but we'll see, anyway lets go the fight!

"So....you came here for my head?"
"I knew that you are going to make this place as your experiment....i came here to kill you"
"Sigh....how unfortunate, if you were more cooperative, we can be the greatest team"

Raikou has inflirated the Grand Coulee Dam, USA, where she knew that Tesla was hiding there and made the entire power plant as his "laboratorium"
"You proclaimed yourself to be surpassed the Thunder Gods like Zeus...Thor...and Indra, alongside having the title as the Modern Prometheus, can't believe how very confident you are despite being a mere human before" Said Raikou and as he heard it, Tesla laughed on it
"Why yes, i have achieved what the Goda can do, by giving the mankind a power to be equal as the divine beings! Throught my inventions and discovering the truth of electricity and lightning, mankind and civilization can moving forward to the advanced future where they don't even need the help of Gods! From the millenia until these days they are too reliant with Gods help and what did Gods do? They even don't have any motivation to help and neglecting the mankind like a seasonal toys! Even prometheus himself received the punishment for giving the mankind "fire", that show how unreliable the Gods are.."
"And thats why you give the mankind the lightning? Throught your massbrain of geniuses and the inventions you created, mankind can be freed from Gods?"
"You are damn right.....thats why i am here, born as natural genius that revealed Zeus Lightning, revolutionized the civilization alongside my worthy rival, Thomas Alva Edison! Benjamin Franklin might have discovered the lightning but with my geniuses i can perfected what Benjamin left to us! No more beg for the lazy-butthole Gods! No more baseless punishment that mankind received by the Gods just because they thought so! Made mankind free and decided by their own will!!" Shout Tesla as he finished his speech on
A silent can be heard
"What a motivation, no wonder you are the pioneer of the stars and the hope for mankind...I acknowledged it" Replied Raikou, as soon as she unsheath her sword. "However, if you really have been surpassed the Gods then proof it to me..." continue Raikou as the lightning burst out from her. "As the child of Storm Demon-God, is it right to judge you as i have the same blood as him"
"Hahaha....i'll take it, battle between the prides!"
"If you can defeat me, i will fully acknowledge you as a human thay truly surpassed the Gods, however if you lose....not only your head is gone, but also shown that you still have know nothing about the truth of the Gods.."
"I'll accept the challenge! I also have prepared all of things fo you since our last fight! Lets see which is the best, your skill or my geniuses!"

Archer.%28Nikola.Tesla%29.600.1963249.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.3545654.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, i'm starting the debate:
  • Would Raikou Mystery Killer triggered/worked against someone who has Star Attribute?
  • Does Raikou Lightning Burst get nulled/absorbted by Tesla Galvanism?

Skill is still Raikou hand but Tesla genius mind can capable competeting on that from what i believe

My opinion may change later, but I think that System Keraunos' much higher AP and Nikola's intelligence may allow him to take the win here, not to mention prep time. So, so far I'm leaning Tesla, but have no opinion on the final verdict just quite yet. I'll cast my definitive vote when this gains more traction and I can see the other arguments.

Prep time is going to be so helpful here but that still not going stop what Raikou going to do
A heads-up, Raikou skill is really absurbt as she's comparable to Lancelot and in Shimosa she can competeting with Musashi
Of course there's more factor that need to be looked up here like this:
  • Would Raikou Mystery Killer triggered/worked against someone who has Star Attribute?
  • Does Raikou Lightning Burst get nulled/absorbted by Tesla Galvanism?

Tesla has little to no Mystery afaik. He also does just absorb any Lightning based attack she uses, and even if he doesn't he kinda negs it since he kills the mystery of lightning.

Does Tesla have his passive static field in this key that he had in London? Or is that London exclusive? If he has it ... Raikou can't really do anything to him, except maybe use her bow. Her being Earth/Sky Attribute will also not work in her favor as the only reason Kintoki could melee him was because he was the son of a lightning god AND had the Man attribute.

On top of that, if he uses his NP it overpowers Raikou's own NP completely.

Unless she has a way past Tesla's passive static field, he should take it imo. I almost don't think Raikou has any win conditions if he does have it.

Also Raikou is technically Daughter of Lighting as well since her father is Indra so at least she can bypass the static field

On interesting note, @Expectro2000xxx once said that Raikou lighting resistance is really high due of her being child of Indra
I already ask Expectro to come but is going to be long as he can't use pc recently

I can only really answer one thing: the static field Tesla had in London is not at all what he usually has in the slightest.

Mana Burst and Mystery Killer don't seem to give Raikou an advantage considering Galvanism can absorb magical energy, lightning etc, also Tesla doesn't have enough Mystery that makes Raikou unable to greatly boost her stats.

Tesla's regular attacks are lightning projectiles, allowing him to keep his distance from Raikou's cqc skills but Raikou is most likely able to dodge those projectiles thanks to her agility. I think with the amount of lightning spam Raikou will use her bow from a distance or worst possible use a clone to distract Tesla so she can find a way to attack him at close range or shoot him from a distance.

Don't know how likely it's that Tesla will use his NP, if he activates his NP it will be bad for Raikou, which will certainly one shot her.

Last edited:
Mana Burst and Mystery Killer don't seem to give Raikou an advantage considering Galvanism can absorb magical energy, lightning etc, also Tesla doesn't have enough Mystery that makes Raikou unable to greatly boost her stats.

Tesla's regular attacks are lightning projectiles, allowing him to keep his distance from Raikou's cqc skills but Raikou is most likely able to dodge those projectiles thanks to her agility. I think with the amount of lightning spam Raikou will use her bow from a distance or worst possible use a clone to distract Tesla so she can find a way to attack him at close range or shoot him from a distance.

Don't know how likely it's that Tesla will use his NP, if he activates his NP it will be bad for Raikou, who'll certainly one shot her.
With how much f***ing treat Raikou is, he would likely pop up his NP soon as possible
Also what do you think about Raikou very high resistance to lightning? Considering that she's the child of Indra

Well yes, she must have great resistance to lightning due to divinity of Indra, also with Mana Burst which increases durability she must easily withstand Tesla's lightning.

I forgot how Mana Burst can amplify all aspects of her stats (durability, speed, range) not only power, I think this would be Raikou's advantage.

Last edited:
So Mana Burst still likely work, interesting
How about to counter her skill? I said that Tesla genius mind can keep up with her but that just my thought on it

Raikou takes it easily in skill. But Tesla wouldn't let her get close tbh.

I feel Tesla would still use his NP as often as possible and if he goes for it, there is literally nothing Raikou can do. If Raikou goes for her NP, then Tesla will activate his as well and win.

Tesla having prep time is also something I didn't realize ... plus his knowledge of who she is. Tesla is a genius inventor so he will kind of just ... idk we haven't seen what he does with prep time outside of make a car in Summer 2. But if he's fully aware of who Raikou is, I'm fairly certain he hits her with his NP asap and creates traps and such to guarantee that it will hit with his prep time. And no amount of Mana Burst or Lightning Resistance will let Raikou survive System Keraunos as it is seen as the second coming of the gods of lightning from the Age of Gods.

Though he might not because ... Tesla might be weak to a certain type of women. I don't really remember his conversation with Tama, but that's something to keep in mind.

Though he might not because ... Tesla might be weak to a certain type of women. I don't really remember his conversation with Tama, but that's something to keep in mind.
That isn’t exactly entire true. Even during that entire conversation, he still did attack them regardless.

I guess I will give my little input.

Raikou resistance to electricity is far higher than Kintoki resistance, Kintoki get it from be the son of a thunder got (who I think was a relatively minor god) while Raikou get it from be the daughter of Indra and Ushi Gozen I think it was even supposed to be the avatar of Indra, so indeed her resistance to electricity is really high.

Actually, from what I get her connection with Indra powers (at least the lightning part of them) seem higher than Arjuna, probably because of the avatar part, this based in the fact that she is the one that show to use lightning as if nothing and because she can easily summon (really easily, to the point that that is supposed to be her just using a bit of her actual power) the main weapon of Indra (his vajra), something that Arjuna can't do (in his dialogue with her summer version he appeared completely surprised for that).
And no amount of Mana Burst or Lightning Resistance will let Raikou survive System Keraunos as it is seen as the second coming of the gods of lightning from the Age of Gods.
I mean, her resistance come directly one of the greates lightning gods from the age of gods, so if it wasn't for the high AP of the NP she would resist it, actually wasn't supposed that his NP will be downgraded? I remember that mentioned a few times in the thread to upgrade the tier of servants and NP when talking about the 6-A servants, wasn't even concluded then that hey will be downgraded do to not have solid reasons for the tier (aside maybe the Prototype ones who have a calc from what I remember).

In a serious situation I guess Tesla is prone to use it, though usually in the fight against him and when he fight against Edison (which happen all the time and they get pretty heated) he don't seem to do so. And don't know what he will do with prep time, aside from making cars (summer and Amazones.com) I don't really remember other time in which he created something useful, though I don't doubt he can, just that I can't think of anything he could do in this situation.

The initial distance is 20 meters so Raikou could close the distance quick enough before he fully relase his NP, she have both the skill and power to stop him so could be a option.

Tesla's NP has its own calc that no other NP scales to.
Isn't in his profile or the verse page though. I think however I saw in that discussion a calc about his NP in the old forum but was argumented the validity of the feat in the comments, which is why I think isn't used in any part, could be remember wrong though in which case please correct me.

Isn't in his profile or the verse page though. I think however I saw in that discussion a calc about his NP in the old forum but was argumented the validity of the feat in the comments, which is why I think isn't used in any part, could be remember wrong though in which case please correct me.
I think it was based on him being able to destroy America in a single attack with his NP.

In a serious situation I guess Tesla is prone to use it, though usually in the fight against him and when he fight against Edison (which happen all the time and they get pretty heated) he don't seem to do so. And don't know what he will do with prep time, aside from making cars (summer and Amazones.com) I don't really remember other time in which he created something useful, though I don't doubt he can, just that I can't think of anything he could do in this situation.
Remember, the battle was took in inside of Grand Coulee Dam (the largest power plant in USA) so he can use the power source of Grand Coulee Dam as his backup power and even set the place as his advantage
I'm still not updating the OP wirh summary but in that scenario i gave Tesla some of stuff when he prepared the fight

Anyway i'm waiting on what @Mageman460 @Duragoji123 and @TrueKingOfHeroes think about your argument

Remember, the battle was took in inside of Grand Coulee Dam (the largest power plant in USA) so he can use the power source of Grand Coulee Dam as his backup power and even set the place as his advantage
I'm still not updating the OP wirh summary but in that scenario i gave Tesla some of stuff when he prepared the fight

Anyway i'm waiting on what @Mageman460 @Duragoji123 and @TrueKingOfHeroes think about your argument
The fact that Tesla has prep time, an advantageous battlefield, an NP with very AP, and very high intelligence seals the deal for me. While I can see Berserk!Mom winning a majority of the time if Nikola and her fight in a neutral battleground with no prep time for either side, this isn't the case here. With Tesla having prior knowledge here, he would know that he has to play it smart and not engage in a close-up battle with Raikou due to her skill and experience in fighting outweighing his by a landslide. So Telsa FRA for me!

You also need to remember, Raikou also having the prior knowledge here
Doesn't mention you didn't reach out about Raikou lightning resistance

You mean 6-A, because i'm not denying it since its an pure raw power
But otherwise, everything that Tesla throwed against her would get resisted except the NP

For now i'm not going to count the votes until everyone from both sides reached conclusion

Hmmm shouldn't Tesla take this one I mean he can absorb Lightning/Electricity plus hes Star Attribute so idk if Mystery Killer is Amping her here and System Keraunos is 6-A so that's a one shot Raikou would definitely mangle him in CQC but she can't even use ranged attacks to pin him down and close the distance seeing as how he can absorb he ranged Lightning attacks so

Back