• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy(Elfen Lied) vs Saitama(One-Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Lucy vs Saitama
  • Fighting location: Tokyo
  • Starting distance: 25 meters
  • Both are in-character
  • Speed is not equal
  • Both 5-C versions are used
Lucy: 8(AceOfSpaces3709, XSOULOFCINDERX, Vizer04, CBslayerR, StorytellingDemonKing, Migue79, DarkLucyy, GlaceonGamez471)
Saitama:

Last edited:
Is her personal durability 5-C or is she a glass canon?

Because saitama can tank a few of them hits since I'm pretty sure he upscales and if Lucy is not 5-C in dura then a shockwave would deal with her

Is her personal durability 5-C or is she a glass canon?

Because saitama can tank a few of them hits since I'm pretty sure he upscales and if Lucy is not 5-C in dura then a shockwave would deal with her
Yeah from what it looks like she is a glass canon. Though I'm on chapter 75 and it does seem like diclonius can use the vectors to protect against all round attacks like explosions so I think she could somewhat protect herself.
doesnt lucy basically one shot because of her Vectors?
I don't remember exactly what's needed but I don't think a 5x advantage was enough. It was like 7.5 IIRC. Could be remembering wrong though.
Yeah, I think Lucy stomps considering one of her common attacks is phasing her vectors into people and tearing them apart or exploding them from inside, and Saitama has no way of seeing or interacting with the vectors unless they’re vibrating at high frequencies
Well yeah they could be a massive disadvantage for Saitama.

Maybe I should change it to bloodlusted for Saitama or wait till other people have more arguments for him?

and saitama if you bother him a lot he will attack you first (that is if lucy approaches at high speed normally saitama will attack her)

and saitama if you bother him a lot he will attack you first (that is if lucy approaches at high speed normally saitama will attack her)
It doesn't matter if he attacks first, which he won't in this situation because Lucy mostly fights while completely stationary thanks to the fact that her Vectors are invisible and have a lot of Range.

It doesn't matter if he attacks first, which he won't in this situation because Lucy mostly fights while completely stationary thanks to the fact that her Vectors are invisible and have a lot of Range.

you're telling me that this I don't know who or whoever it is attacks from a distance like a sniper

Lucy's Vectors are literally 5× Stronger than Saitama. Also, prove that Saitama can detect her Vectors because you need ESP to be able to detect their presence or outright see them.
Saitama can see/hear mental and spiritual spaces from the outside, but that probably isn't enough to detect invisible vectors. Saitama should probably upscale from that AP value since all of his mentioned feats have no effort behind them and similar AP values don't put a scratch on him.
Do her normal attacks ignore durability? Cause then he's probably ****** with speed equalized.

Saitama can see/hear mental and spiritual spaces from the outside, but that probably isn't enough to detect invisible vectors. Saitama should probably upscale from that AP value since all of his mentioned feats have no effort behind them and similar AP values don't put a scratch on him.
Do her normal attacks ignore durability? Cause then he's probably ****** with speed equalized.
technically his attacks deny durability since some of them can knock out and leave several characters without memory (he did it several times with garou and once with genos) and although he does not know martial arts, in reality he is still capable of applying techniques of martial arts unconsciously (the karate chop for example)

I don't think upscaling would allow you to close a 5x gap. Also yeah dura neg is pretty casual for her.
Invisible_hand_removes_heart_and_crushes_it.png

lucy_can_kill_via_moving_vectors_towards_blood_vessels.png

Even if he massively upscales, upscaling alone isn't gonna get you past a 5× AP Difference that increases to the point of One-Shotting herself in Base when she gets Enraged.

I thought it was matter manip but its actually phasing, Saitama's never fought anything that can just phase your heart out of your chest. Its not like anything in OPM

how about trying to manipulate your aura/spirit and it doesn't work

Even if he could somehow, he doesn't resist Lucy punching him with her Vectors and literally nuking him to death with a Radioactive Explosion.

Saitama was in space, in damn space, in that place there is no oxygen, or atmosphere that protects from space radiation

Saitama was in space, in damn space, in that place there is no oxygen, or atmosphere that protects from space radiation
Yeah, we treat Space Radiation as different than the Radiation we use for Nukes. Even then, has Saitama ever resisted the heat of a Nuclear Bomb before? No, he hasn't
This is kind of a stomp for Lucy atm because of vectors blocking everything, make speed unequal so Saitama has an actual wincon of just blitzing her vectors and pasting her. Saitama will job in character so its still fair to Lucy at the same time and he can't see vectors
Even if Speed was Unequalized, this Lucy has a Passive Forcefield that can Tank attacks on her Vectors' Level that he would have to somehow punch through first.

Even if he could somehow, he doesn't resist Lucy punching him with her Vectors and literally nuking him to death with a Radioactive Explosion.
You don't die instantly from radiation lol, Lucy also isn't anywhere close to oneshotting since its a 5x gap that Saitama MASSIVELY upscales from

Yeah, we treat Space Radiation as different than the Radiation we use for Nukes. Even then, has Saitama ever resisted the heat of a Nuclear Bomb before? No, he hasn't

Even if Speed was Unequalized, this Lucy has a Passive Forcefield that can Tank attacks on her Vectors' Level that he would have to somehow punch through first.

They launched like many high-temperature attacks that did nothing to him, I even treated them as a joke or only something heat but not so heat, perhaps God has to throw a supernova at him and say: it burns in the heat of this supernova, which burns more than all the suns of existence

Where does it say they're passive? Also the speed gap should be enough for him to just rapidly punch it until it breaks since the AP gap isn't that bad

They launched like many high-temperature attacks that did nothing to him, I even treated them as a joke or only something heat but not so heat, perhaps God has to throw a supernova at him and say: it burns in the heat of this supernova, which burns more than all the suns of existence
It doesn't matter if they were High Temperature, can you prove they were hotter than a Nuclear Explosion?

Where does it say they're passive? Also the speed gap should be enough for him to just rapidly punch it until it breaks since the AP gap isn't that bad

because saitama just doesn't do as usual, the enemy is dangerous, saitama takes it seriously, increases his power to do one shot and that's it. or that he is not allowed in these duels to use more power

Ngl, I think this is a stomp in eitherway. If speed is equal, then Lucy just outmuscles, rangestomps and haxstomps. If it's unequal, Saitama just blitzes and one-shots. Remember that by SBA, he'll try to win the match so it's not like he'll just let himself get hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back