• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Are High 8-C, anything higher than that is restricted

National Competition Arc Mori and Floors 50-75 Kirito is Used

Speed is Equalized

Mori Jin: 7(GoldExPoints, Speedster, FantaRin, SirOvens, azontr, Noneless21, Unwanteduser48)

Kirito:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
What's Kirito's AP? Paralysis from Mori seems to be negged by Kirito via Crystals, there's no way Mori will let Kirito get off a Meditation when it takes 20 seconds to activates lmao. Considering SBA, they're pretty much up in each other's faces for the starting distance so their respective shockwaves won't matter much

Mori only has a few minutes with x8 too, iirc. Afterwards the recoil hits him all at once and he struggles to even stand. Though from what I remember his limit at that point is two of those chained together before he passes out. So it's a race against time for Mori

Then there's Incarnation of course, though it doesn't really sound as glamorous as it seems at first glance tbh.

Blood hax and Death hax for Mori might work on Kirito, but it's ooc for him to use it unless he's really backed into a corner

It just says that every 5 floors has a spike in difficulty, but no specific multiplier for it. I'll just assume he's baseline, which would give Mori a ~2.5x advantage in AP. Considerable, but not completely overwhelming

Ah, I stand corrected, Kirito can neg bleed.
Even then tho, I vote Mori via AP advantage + Skill Advantage + Death Hax if he's really desparate.

Mori should have the advantage in close quarters combat and as long as its kept to that he should win. I'm not really well versed in SAO so I don't know if Kirito has any ranged options he defaults to if he's outdone martially.

Mori should have the advantage in close quarters combat and as long as its kept to that he should win. I'm not really well versed in SAO so I don't know if Kirito has any ranged options he defaults to if he's outdone martially.
Kirito's only options/advantages are a full heal and BFR via Healing Crystals and Corridor Crystals respectively.
Corridor Crystals work by creating a portal to a set location from your current location that you can kick people into Doctor Strange style, though this is ooc for Kirito afaik. Considering SBA starts them out in Central Park and the destination is somewhere in Aincrad, that'd be an instant win if Mori can't leave in time.
Healing Crystals probably wouldn't matter much since the AP difference would down Kirito in like, 3 hits. Though we don't know how many Kirito lugs around at that point. He could have 1, he could have a thousand.

Last edited:
Also Ovens are you voting for mori?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back