• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Bakugo's still much more acrobatic and can dodge Luffy's attacks, and even if he was hit a few times, Bakugo can still fight with broken bones and could use his Howitzer Impact, so not a stomp.
Bakugo being more acrobatic doesn't mean much if he cant harm Luffy in any significant way, Bakugo only uses Howitzer Impact one time during fights and even when he does Luffy is likely to survive it cause of his amazing Willpower and Stamina. seems like a stomp imo

Guys, if the files are open, just add it yourself. Most of us add them using our phones too. Gotta get used to them one of these days anyway. This is for locked files only.

Two matches that has been concluded from mine:
Base Raikou and Series Two Jiang Ziya were used, both in-characters, speed was equalized, place were in Wulingyuan, starting range: 10 meters, and The 3-A destruction via combined of five-directional flags were restricted
MetsuBouJinRai.Net Zero-One were used, Both in-characters, speed was equalized, and starting Range: 10 meters
Another one:
Base Raikou were used, both had a prior knowledge and in-characters, place located in Kyoto Capital City, and Starting Range: 50 meters
Another finished match from mine:
Base Raikou were used, both had a prior knowledge, both in-characters, place located in Dubai, Starting Range: 50 Meters, and Lancelot were armed with: Brass Knuckles, Two Crowbars, Sledgehammer, pairs of Karambit and Combat Knife, Pairs of Colt Anaconda, AK-47, Mossberg 500, Pfeifer Zeliska Revolver, PKP Pecheneg Machine Gun, Sako TRG Sniper Rifle, .44 Magnum, RPG, SMAW, M134 Minigun, A freaking Missile Turret Pods, A-10 Thunderbolt II, AH-64 Apache, Merkava MK 4 Windbreaker
Another concluded matches from mine:
Purple Heart/Low Share HDD Form Neptune and Infinity Ultron were used, both in-characters, speed was equalized, and starting range: 50 meters
Both had a prior knowledge, both in-characters, and starting range: 50 meters
Anyway here is the matches that still need to be added

Yamcha vs Po, both were High 8-C, this was 22nd Budokai Yamcha vs Legends of Awesomeness Po and speed was equalized. Added to Po's already but Yamcha is locked.

Ji Ning defeated Naruto Uzumaki (Part II: War Arc). Zifu Disciple Ji Ning and Kurama Mode Naruto were used. Speed was equalized. Added to Ji Ning's profile but Naruto's is locked.
Added.
Yamcha vs Po, both were High 8-C, this was 22nd Budokai Yamcha vs Legends of Awesomeness Po and speed was equalized. Added to Po's already but Yamcha is locked.
Added.
The Meta won here against Spider Man
Added.
Anyway here is the matches that still need to be added
The second thread is on the profiles. For the others, the pages are unlocked so it is outside the thread's scope as stated before. I know mobile edits can take a while but I would suggest at least trying adding one thread a day; in the worst scenario, I recommend ask another user to help.

Goku defeated deku here, (Final Act Base Deku and General Blue Saga Goku are used, both start 10 m apart and speed was equalized. Battle takes place at Central Park)

added on dekus profile but gokus is locked

Back