• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Appart of Tanjiro skill stomping a almost newbie Asta, the only argument of this not being a stomp is that "Asta has more AP"

Zenitsu's KE - Multi-City Block level (217.96 Tons)

Heath's Ice Creation: 8-A (155.6 Tons)

Not anymore or is was false to begin with, Asta can´t do anything, Tanjiro has precognition, is impossible for Asta to hit him in the first place and Tanjiro would cut him and end the fight almost instantly
Is either locked? I’d be happy to remove it if they aren’t

I was planning on redoing that match. It was when Asta's profile wasn't as good as it is now. So you can remove it and I'll redo it
It would be still a stomp, precognition and skillful character vs kid who learned to use his sword in 2 weeks, is still learning the basics of being a good magic knight and his anti magic is useless

https://vsbattles.com/threads/reinhard-van-astrea-vs-death.135259/#post-4736574

Reinhard Van Astrea vs Death (Final Destination)

Inconclusive, both profiles locked.
Goku (not) defeated Vegeta

Ginyu in Goku's body vs Vegeta 1st Zenkai
Battle took place on Namek
Tart won against strange, already added it to tart
Post-Infinity War Strange and Magia Record Tart were used. Speed was equalized. Starting distance was 10 meters
Added this.

If people could do as I've requested before and compile all of the remaining matches that need to be added, I will get to those as well.
All of them above need adding

Escanor beat Natsu in this thread
Meliodas beat Naruto in this thread

Meliodas beat Naruto in this thread
I thought you and Makai said that we shouldn't make VS Threads or update profile wins & losses with NNT characters affected by the NNT CRT since they would just be removed?

Okay, does this mean I don't add either NNT matchups, or simply the Meliodas one highlighted by OneBleach?

Forgive my ignorance, since I don't know what's going on with that verse at the moment.

Okay, does this mean I don't add either NNT matchups, or simply the Meliodas one highlighted by OneBleach?

Forgive my ignorance, since I don't know what's going on with that verse at the moment.
Actually, on second thought, you can add both since we can remove it with the versus removal thread.

If there's another matchup that needs to be added, then listing it here would be helpful unless you are able to add it yourself.

Back