• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Thought this might be a fun fight, both have their advantages and I've never seen this key of WW used. Spider-Man is in the Iron Spider but I can change that if it makes the match too weighed in his favor, Wonder Woman is in her 8-C+ key.

Spider-Man (Iron Spider) - > 0.54 Tons of TNT - 0

Wonder Woman (WW) - 1.94 Tons of TNT - 0

We want to avoid a fandom war so we just vote Incon - 0

Speed equalized, both are fully in character and have a basic idea of the other's powerset and role as a superhero (Roughly what a random citizen would know about them by the end of Endgame/JL), battle starts in a small, empty parking lot of a Californian town.

Last edited:
okay this is interesting, while WW has a good ap advantage and experience, Spiderman has his spider-sense to avoid most of her attacks, is very acrobatic, and his webs can restrict WW, he also has is amount of skill

not voting yet, but leaning towerds spidey

okay this is interesting, while WW has a good ap advantage and experience, Spiderman has his spider-sense to avoid most of her attacks, is very acrobatic, and his webs can restrict WW, he also has is amount of skill

not voting yet, but leaning towerds spidey
That is true however WW does have a variation of cutting weaponry so she does have some defense against webs and can throw stuff or move the fight to a more enclosed space to prevent range spam.
3.5 Ap difference plus Wonder Woman is too much of a skilled fighter so this should be Skill stomp in her favor.
A bit less than that since Iron Spider, plus Spider-Man is more acrobatic and has ranged combat + spider sense.

3.5 Ap difference plus Wonder Woman is too much of a skilled fighter so this should be Skill stomp in her favor.
does she ever fought someone who has a spider-sense thing power? i don't think so, also is not that Spiderman has no skill whatsoever and again the webs can restrict her

For the record I have no opinions on the fight, could go either way which is why I made it, pretty interesting IMO

Question that's pretty important because the skill of peter is being shit on pretty hard in these comments is this the Iron Spider as of NWH or Iron spider as of Infinity war?

That's a pretty important specification to determine how much more skilled one Peter is

Doesn't he have it in NWH? That one
Yep vs Doc Ock he does, and in that case it's way less of a skill stomp than this is being made out to be and Diana while having the general basic knowledge of what a civilian would know about Spidey by endgame wouldn't do her any good as this Diana pre-awakening is pretty technologically and wordly ignorant of things outside Themyscira and further history related and given that even in NWH average civilians are still trying to speculate abilities of peter aside from the webs and strength they've never seen the iron spider-suit.

That said Peter would have a better grasp of his opponent by a average civillian's perspective of WW since she'd have made appearances in the WW, 1984, BVS, and JL in all of them in the public light stopping crime or battling foes(I'd assume rescued civilians counts towards public knowledge), still is smarter than her, and would at the least have vastly more experience fighting different powered opponents who are versatile in a variety of different ways vs WW at this point who's only fought amazonians, germans, and ares

Another thing to factor in is the fact that this Peter has much higher LS than wonder woman by a pretty big amount so even just wrestling together he's class 100 and Class M with webs while she's class 50 so I don't doubt that if she starts cutting through webs he could just yank her sword and web her up and she couldn't really break out

She has her Bracelets, Overall skill, and AP as her only real Advantageous points

Peter has Precog, LS, versatility, superior acrobatics and movement, Range, Intelligence, and it's still certainly not a skill stomp on top of that either due to his experience against almost a rogues gallery of foes from his films and infinity war endgame and civil war

Wonder Woman outskills badly
Deadass the only way she outskills is duration of combat training, she's trained in the gulag for what hundreds to thousands of years at most but that's literally just against amazonians she quite literally has no experience with any other versatile super powered beings at this point other than ares who was still weakened and trash when she fought him, remember this is WW wonder Woman not the other ones Spidey is definitely more skilled when it comes to dealing with opponents with versatility and abilities

Deadass the only way she outskills is duration of combat training, she's trained in the gulag for what hundreds to thousands of years at most but that's literally just against amazonians she quite literally has no experience with any other versatile super powered beings at this point other than ares who was still weakened and trash when she fought him, remember this is WW wonder Woman not the other ones Spidey is definitely more skilled when it comes to dealing with opponents with versatility and abilities
that on top of spideys insane precog and his iron spider arms being able to help him in battle more than makes up for wonder womans experience advantage

MCU Peter isn't very skilled in general though. He's been Spiderman for only a couple of months and most of his fights are against like muggers and thugs. His fight against Captain America perfectly demonstrates what being outskilled can do to him too.
That said, he does have the Peter Tingle.

MCU Peter isn't very skilled in general though. He's been Spiderman for only a couple of months and most of his fights are against like muggers and thugs. His fight against Captain America perfectly demonstrates what being outskilled can do to him too.
That said, he does have the Peter Tingle.
Bruh that's literally only in civil war he literally outskillstomps that peter in every way and has literal years worth of experience outdoing himself and his enemies by NWH

Bruh that's literally only in civil war he literally outskillstomps that peter in every way and has literal years worth of experience outdoing himself and his enemies by NWH
After that he struggles against the Vulture in 2016, fights in Infinity War two years later(note that he was a small-time vigilante fighting thugs during this time) and then fights an army with his suit in endgame.
Peter's spider sense is OP, but I'm really not seeing the argument for his combat skill here compared to fighters like Captain America or ******* Wonder Woman.

If dude can literally precog and sense through illusions, know when goblin evil personality is coming out prior to it happening, and do some weird body puppetry stuff then I'd say he can for sure disarm her and web her up with the boost that's giving him to his skill and versatility

After that he struggles against the Vulture in 2016, fights in Infinity War two years later(note that he was a small-time vigilante fighting thugs during this time) and then fights an army with his suit in endgame.
Peter's spider sense is OP, but I'm really not seeing the argument for his combat skill here compared to fighters like Captain America or ******* Wonder Woman.
Now you're only going to Homecoming he's had literally 4 other movies of growth where he becomes insanely more skilled

Vulture he literally defeats not wanting to hurt him, He fight in infinity war and endgame on a higher level than previously and outskills that peter in FFH greatly, then outskilling himself greatly once again days later in NWH

Now you're only going to Homecoming he's had literally 4 other movies of growth where he becomes insanely more skilled
I listed Civil War, Homecoming, skipped Far from Home unless you have an argument besides his Spider-sense in the final fight, listed Infinity War and listed Endgame. That's all of them but NWH, yes?

I mean, she still has her sword, she can just cut through his webs
I mean if he literally just uses any variety of web combo's that's in character I'm pretty sure he can disarm her, she's not slashing web bullets, web grenades and mines, and peter at the same time

And he doesn't get wrecked because of lack of experience combat wise it's because of his lack of spidey sense experience which he greatly improves upon by a insane degree

You know what? I'm gonna change my vote for Diana, she can blow Peter away by clashing her bracelets and then cut him in half with her sword. Plus, the sword can cut through Peter's webs.

Also using the Amazons as a basis of skill isn't that high of a bar, since Parademons could just brute force themselves into against ranks, same with the handful of german soldiers.

Even Wonder Woman still had a difficulty dealing with Cheetah
Tbh, doesn't that Cheetah actually scale to High 7-A?

Back