• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefla vs Anilaza

Fight takes place in the Tornament of power. Both in character kefla starts in ssj1. Winner by knockout.
Big robot guy:
Fused girl: 8
Incon:

Last edited:
This is a good match and one that should've been made sooner.

Anilaza possesses a greater variety of abilities at his disposal, such as his portal generation, which could catch Goku and the others off-guard and make it harder to anticipate his attacks. His ultrasonic waves give him an advantage too, since it allows him to accurately pinpoint his opponents even if he's attacked from multiple angles simultaneously, which would make it harder for Kefla to land any proper attacks. He also has a greater variety of energy attacks which could burst into smaller attacks, something the Universe 7 fighters had trouble dealing with and which forced Android 17 out of the arena. Since it wasn't explicitly prevented, both of them can also power up to their stronger forms, with Kefla's SSJ2 and Anilaza's Winged state. This would give Anilaza greater mobility, and his attack was able to overpower the combined efforts of Team 7. Had Android 17 not cracked Anilaza's core, he would've overpowered them. Kefla's ability to put Ultra Instinct Sign Goku on the ropes was really impressive, but I think Anilaza's strength feat is slightly above that. Finally, unlike Kefla, Anilaza's fusion doesn't appear to have a time limit, so Anilaza could easily win if he prolongs their fight enough, and stronger fusions have been shown to decrease the time limit of the transformation, so even if Kefla tries to use stronger attacks, the time limit would decrease like with what happened to Vegito during his fight with Fusion Zamasu. Kefla's also not particularly smart, so I'm not sure she'd be able to find out Anilaza's weakness like Android 17 did. Therefore, I think Anilaza wins with high difficulty.

Last edited:
This is a good match and one that should've been made sooner.

Anilaza possesses a greater variety of abilities at his disposal, such as his portal generation, which could catch Goku and the others off-guard and make it harder to anticipate his attacks. His ultrasonic waves give him an advantage too, since it allows him to accurately pinpoint his opponents even if he's attacked from multiple angles simultaneously, which would make it harder for Kefla to land any proper attacks. He also has a greater variety of energy attacks which could burst into smaller attacks, something the Universe 7 fighters had trouble dealing with and which forced Android 17 out of the arena. Since it wasn't explicitly prevented, both of them can also power up to their stronger forms, with Kefla's SSJ2 and Anilaza's Winged state. This would give Anilaza greater mobility, and his attack was able to overpower the combined efforts of Team 7, and had Android 17 not cracked Anilaza's core, he would've overpowered them. Kefla's ability to put Ultra Instinct Sign Goku on the ropes was really impressive, but I think Anilaza's strength feat is slightly above that. Finally, unlike Kefla, Anilaza's fusion doesn't appear to have a time limit, so Anilaza could easily win if he prolongs their fight enough, and stronger fusions have been shown to decrease the time limit of the transformation, so even if Kefla tries to use stronger attacks, the time limit would decrease like with what happened to Vegito during his fight with Fusion Zamasu. Kefla's also not particularly smart, so I'm not sure she'd be able to find out Anilaza's weakness like Android 17 did. Therefore, I think Anilaza wins with high difficulty.
Yeah I'm surprised this hadn't been a debate yet. Every tier list I see for dbs puts them right next to each other.

So can kefla figure out his weakness
Like I said, it's possible but unlikely since neither Kale or Caulifla were shown to be inquisitive or intellectually smart, and 17 said one of the only reasons he was able to find out Anilaza's weakness was because he was an android himself, so I'm less inclined to think she'd figure it out.

Like I said, it's possible but unlikely since neither Kale or Caulifla were shown to be inquisitive or intellectually smart, and 17 said one of the only reasons he was able to find out Anilaza's weakness was because he was an android himself, so I'm less inclined to think she'd figure it out.
Ah yes dragonball where punch the guy in the forehead is considered highly intelligent jokes aside.
I am leaning anilaza myself. The reality warping and wings may not be as annoying to deal with as ui omen 2.
However consider that kefla did try different strategies against goku in her fight. Trying ultimately to force him into a position he couldn't dodge in.
Meanwhile anilaza is a huge target for her.
But it comes down to if you think she can beat his death ball tbh. And if anilaza just stalls the fight which doesn't seem likely.

Last edited:
Anilaza <= SSB Goku + SSB Vegeta + Golden Frieza + Android 17 + Ultimate Gohan. This is about 5 SSB tier characters. However that was winged and powered-up Anilaza. Base Anilaza was much slower and could be even dodged by SSG Goku

SSJ Kefla is >>> SSB Goku (Pre-2nd UI Sign) as Base Kefla is >>> SSG Goku

Anilaza <= SSB Goku + SSB Vegeta + Golden Frieza + Android 17 + Ultimate Gohan. This is about 5 SSB tier characters. However that was winged and powered-up Anilaza. Base Anilaza was much slower and could be even dodged by SSG Goku

Don't forget that Goku experienced a significant Zenkai boost after gone through his second Ultra Instinct Sign transformation to the point that shortly after having defeated Anilaza, he was capable of going up against Jiren in SSB, whereas x20 Kaio-Ken SSB was utterly obliterated by Jiren before, so even SSG Goku should be stronger than he was earlier in the tournament. Goku shouldn't have gotten significantly stronger after his fight with Anilaza either, since the rest of the team was fighting alongside him, meaning the increase in strength came after his fight with Kefla and the rest of Universe 2.

Anilaza could get blitzed before he gets wing mode then?

Anilaza held off 5 SSB level characters? SS1 Kefla took out the equivalent of 20 SSB level character with one kick and as a SS2 she was a threat to UI Omen Goku. She stomps while drinking tea.

Goku didn't specified what Kaioken level he used. For all we know it could've been a times 2 Kaioken, which seems to be the case as Goku was likely too exhausted to pull a kaioken times 20 off at that moment.

He did it later but that because he rested and healed after the 2nd UI Sign

Goku didn't specified what Kaioken level he used. For all we know it could've been a times 2 Kaioken, which seems to be the case as Goku was likely too exhausted to pull a kaioken times 20 off at that moment.

He did it later but that because he rested and healed after the 2nd UI Sign
Exactly. Goku didn't use the x20 kaioken, only the base kaioken, and he was defeated because he was still weakened from his fight with Jiren. He had more time to heal after fighting Kefla than he did fighting Jiren, which allowed his body to adapt and increase in strength enough to fight Jiren as a SSB.

If anything Goku was the least tired in his fight with Kefla. Goku only got even more tired after that because he got literally no rest and was consistently fighting. He had no access to healing materials and he had no time to recover his strength. If anything Kefla was fighting one of the fresher and stronger iterations of Goku because he only got tired from one single fight.

You guys also realize, as stupid as it may sound, that SSB after attaining Ultra Instinct Sign twice is stronger than his initial Ultra Instinct Sign, since he was able to force Jiren to use a fraction of his full power after his fight with Anilaza, whereas even in his first fight with Jiren using Ultra Instinct Sign he couldn't do this feat? That was the Goku that was fighting against Anilaza. So again, you underestimate the increase of the Zenkai Boosts that the Saiyans in the ToP experienced, as well as the AP of several of the Universe 7 fighters.

You guys also realize, as stupid as it may sound, that SSB after attaining Ultra Instinct Sign twice is stronger than his initial Ultra Instinct Sign, since he was able to force Jiren to use a fraction of his full power after his fight with Anilaza, whereas even in his first fight with Jiren using Ultra Instinct Sign he couldn't do this feat? That was the Goku that was fighting against Anilaza. So again, you underestimate the increase of the Zenkai Boosts that the Saiyans in the ToP experienced, as well as the AP of several of the Universe 7 fighters.
which makes me think anilaza has the edge here like at the beginning of the thread

Kefla wins as soon as the battle starts anilaza has no chance to transform. However if anilaza transforms then it's literally an opposite stomp.

Winged anilaza > ssj2 kefla > ssj kefla >anilaza
We're all in agreement on this then?
I think this is fair. Though as I said, this wouldn't be a stomp. Kefla would also likely want to play around with Anilaza due to her unbelievably cocky nature and give enough time for Anilaza to transform.

I think this is fair. Though as I said, this wouldn't be a stomp. Kefla would also likely want to play around with Anilaza due to her unbelievably cocky nature and give enough time for Anilaza to transform.
Not sure of that. This is afterall taking place in the ToP. Narratively if this was happening Kefla would have eliminated ui goku and been on a war path

Back