• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I should sleep right now but well.....this match need to be realized or gone from my head when i woke up tomorrow lel#slapped

Anyway now that the Hyperdimension Neptunia Verse are finally freed from CRT waiting torment, its time to give them a matches! Starting from mine
At first i want tk use the 1-C Neptune but the folks on that tier are too busted so lets use the tier 2 instead, and this time i'm going to put her against Infinity Ultron, don't worry as he doesn't use most of his haxes in-character

On his way on conquering the entire multiverse, Infinity Ultron stumbled upon an new threat on his way
Another AI? And looks like she was challenged him in order to prevent the destruction over the multiverse
"Another useless trick from the Watcher" think Ultron, as he casually accepted her challenge, despite she proclaimed herself as the goddess, the perfect Messiah AI didn't feel into the fear, in fact he convidently declared that she will succumb to the despair due of her own foolishness

And the fight between Goddess CPU and Messiah AI has begun!

• Low Share HDD Form Neptune and Infinity Ultron are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Corpse of Ego the Living Planet
  • Starting Range: 50 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Purple CPU Goddess: 0
  • The False Messiah AI: 7 (Youtube, Tech, Dale, Emir, Kflare, Rose, Axiom)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Purple.Heart.600.3119115.jpg

Last edited:
So how far above baseline is Inf-tron and what does he start with? Low Shares Nep is above her Base Form by quite a bit, who is already far above Histoire (Baseline Low 2-C) at the time of VII. Nep will most likely start out w/ simple sword swings or one of her SP Attacks.

Infinity Ultron AP is 3 times layered above basline iirc
Neptune would be, according to our current scaling chain blog, at 4-5 "layers", as you put it, above baseline, so it's not a AP stomp on either side. though that's obviously subject to change when we finish everything

What does Inf-tron usually start with? From the threads I've seen, he usually punches first.

Which stone? i've never seen what if? so please forgive me
Mind Stone i think?
Are the lasers able to affect Neptune in some way? An army probably won't do much other than just be an annoyance, so she can most likely clear them out if she uses 32-bit Mega Blades
The lasers doesn't have special property outside being an raw power iirc

Do she have 1-C hax?
It's either/or, depending on which route you want to go down for match-ups, but for this one it's just 4-D stuff
He has both mind and power stone lasers
If they're both raw power then she'll still have no problem tanking it - fairly certain that the Power Stone lasers are just pure energy but correct me if I'm wrong of course

If they're both raw power then she'll still have no problem tanking it - fairly certain that the Power Stone lasers are just pure energy but correct me if I'm wrong of course
Yeah I was just specifying that he has lasers with both, although he can reality warp with his punches so idk if that's a factor

What does Neptune start with?
At 50m, most likely a longer-ranged attack like Delta Slash or 32-bit Mega Blade

But since she's a swordfighter, she can also try and close the distance between them by rushing Inftron and swinging at him
although he can reality warp with his punches so idk if that's a factor
Isn't that what gives him his Low 2-C? Bc if so then she'll probably tank them

or is it actual reality warping KEKW
Hehee nope we even got WoG statement's for that one lol, but seriously against the GOTM he opens up with a projection of himself before tp'ing to them and when thor attacks he goes for absorption right off the bat and absorbs his lightning blast.

And I suppose when he's getting overwhelmed he does resort to using time stop in character

How long does the time stop last for should he end up using it?
Ah excuse me I looked at the clip again he can slow time not to a crawl in a certain AOE not stop it and he only did it for some seconds before having it disabled by Strange Supreme using his own time stone

he can slow time not to a crawl in a certain AOE not stop it and he only did it for some seconds before having it disabled by Strange Supreme using his own time stone
So he just slows time down instead of stopping it? That changes things a bit.

If his first move is lasers then Neptune should tank. Nep would probably then either use a long-ranged move or close the distance and swing her sword at him a bunch.

So he just slows time down instead of stopping it? That changes things a bit.

If his first move is lasers then Neptune should tank. Nep would probably then either use a long-ranged move or close the distance and swing her sword at him a bunch.
Do the swords like have any special properties?

Oh yeah that too, my bad lol

I should also mention that Neptune can also create a Sharing Field which would severely cripple Inftron's AP and Dura, probably to the point where he can't do much to physically harm her
To cripple him to that extent would mean this field would have to cut him off from the stones. Dose this field have any feats of doing that?

To cripple him to that extent would mean this field would have to cut him off from the stones. Dose this field have any feats of doing that?
Doesn't he have the stones on his person? The field doesn't really cut anyone off from any external power sources from the times it's used in the series, but rather, the field itself has a property that weakens the enemy inside heavily.

The first time it was used, it was able to bring an Incomplete Dark Purple from a level where it couldn't even be scratched, to a level where it only took 3 below-average HDD forms to take it down. To put that into perspective on the scaling chain, it would be going from here:
Incomplete Dark CPUs > True DoS Arfoire > Depowered Dark Purple-infused Arfoire >> Affimojas > DoS Arfoire > Average Shares HDD Forms > Gold Form w/ Crystal >> Gold Form w/o Crystal > Ultra Dimension Neptune ⇄ Base Arfoire > Warechu King > Below-average Shares HDD Forms > Steamax > Low Shares HDD Forms > Very Low Shares HDD Forms > Base CPUs = Base Candidates = Base Gold Third = Makers > Beginning of game Neptune = Beginning of game Nepgear > Histoire = (Baseline) Low 2-C
to slightly above here:
Incomplete Dark CPUs > True DoS Arfoire > Depowered Dark Purple-infused Arfoire >> Affimojas > DoS Arfoire > Average Shares HDD Forms > Gold Form w/ Crystal >> Gold Form w/o Crystal > Ultra Dimension Neptune ⇄ Base Arfoire > Warechu King > Below-average Shares HDD Forms > Steamax > Low Shares HDD Forms > Very Low Shares HDD Forms > Base CPUs = Base Candidates = Base Gold Third = Makers > Beginning of game Neptune = Beginning of game Nepgear > Histoire = (Baseline) Low 2-C
Bringing the weakened enemy that many "layers" down above the baseline, and against someone like Inftron, who is - from what I know - 3 layers above baseline, he wouldn't be able to do anything to Neptune physically. His hax is still on the table though

Doesn't he have the stones on his person? The field doesn't really cut anyone off from any external power sources from the times it's used in the series, but rather, the field itself has a property that weakens the enemy inside heavily.

The first time it was used, it was able to bring an Incomplete Dark Purple from a level where it couldn't even be scratched, to a level where it only took 3 below-average HDD forms to take it down. To put that into perspective on the scaling chain, it would be going from here:

to slightly above here:

Bringing the weakened enemy that many "layers" down above the baseline, and against someone like Inftron, who is - from what I know - 3 layers above baseline, he wouldn't be able to do anything to Neptune physically. His hax is still on the table though
I mean if it’s just weakening things then wouldn’t have to have the ability to weaken the stones since that’s were all his power comes from

what resistances dose she have?

I mean if it’s just weakening things then wouldn’t have to have the ability to weaken the stones since that’s were all his power comes from
I see, although, aren't the stones a part of him, or at least a part of his body? Wouldn't he be weakened because of that?
what resistances dose she have?
not many because this is a dumb visual novel-esque presentation series
EE, Space-Time Manip, Power Null, and Empath Manip are the main ones that come to mind, but I dunno how useful they're gonna be against anything he has

Ah excuse me I looked at the clip again he can slow time not to a crawl in a certain AOE not stop it and he only did it for some seconds before having it disabled by Strange Supreme using his own time stone
Is the time stone in What If comparable to the one in the ACTUAL MCU, because if so it'd also have time reversal (Infinity War), and has a self loop that will reverse time every single time you die (Dr Strange).

I REALLY want to say they're comparable, but due to statements in What If about "infinity stones being different in each universe" im afraid i can't make that excuse. However, i thought i may aswell ask because it could possibly change the tides of the battle

I see, although, aren't the stones a part of him, or at least a part of his body? Wouldn't he be weakened because of that?

EE, Space-Time Manip, Power Null, and Empath Manip are the main ones that come to mind, but I dunno how useful they're gonna be against anything he has
He wears armour, which has the stones embedded onto said armour. The armour is made out of nanotechnology akin to Stark's in the movies and Killmonger puts on his armour after Ultron meets his demise, so it isnt actually part of him. Its comparable to the infinity Gauntlet or Tony's later suits in that sense

Last edited:

Kinda but not really, he just shoved them in his exo suit. He gets his 2-c from the stones so to legitimately weaken him you would either have to remove the stones or weaken the stones or something

I think power null might be the only one that would be effective agianst him. How dose her power null work exactly?

It works in a way that prevents her Share Energy from being overpowered by counteracting forces the more she has. But I don't know how that'll be useful against him since he doesn't appear to have a way to counteract Share Energy
could you say this without the lore jargon please (no offence im just hella confused as to what the hell a "share energy" is or what would count as "counteracting forces" in this case)

Back