• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carrot (One Piece) vs Sasori (Naruto)

Carrot VS Sasori

• In character
  • Speed Equalized
  • 7-B versions used (Iron Sand and Sulong form are restricted)
  • Fight takes place in the Underground Chapel (AOT)
  • Win via KO, Incapacitation, Killing

25181c9a07060e7f83dce5b66ff03cfc.png
dd0a5gs-9b6576c7-ae90-4ea9-90dd-98d21fcc2887.png

Carrot of the Warrior Beast Tribe: @KingTempest, @Eminiteable, @Lugh_Tuathe_Dé, @TheForgottenKing, @Dinamic8000, @Popted2, @Ryuga21, @Veloxt1r0kore, @Ruijin
Sasori of the Red Sand: @theultimate5105, @speedster352,
Inconclusive: @Nierre

Last edited:
Carrot's AP: 27.04 Megatons
Sasori's AP: 9.93 Megatons

(Note: Pay attention to the location of the battle. I chose it specifically just in case there's any arguments of Carrot just getting overwhelmed immediately. With her acrobatics, senses, and stealth, she should be able to hide behind the pillars and also get close to fight around the puppets)

Carrot shows dramatically better acrobatics to Chiyo and Sakura who were capable of dodging Sasori's poisonous attacks.

She can also raise her AP with Electro as well.

Sasori being more skilled than Carrot is a surprising claim in itself, since Sasori doesn't have that many crazy skill feats, and neither does Carrot (she has some)

Carrot shows dramatically better acrobatics to Chiyo and Sakura who were capable of dodging Sasori's poisonous attacks.

She can also raise her AP with Electro as well.

Sasori being more skilled than Carrot is a surprising claim in itself, since Sasori doesn't have that many crazy skill feats, and neither does Carrot (she has some)
What about poison hax?

Thank you King x.x

I was planning on analyzing the match itself but I'm glad you came. (I'll give my two cents soon)

What about poison hax?
His poison takes 3 days to kill but it takes a quick timeframe to incap.

His poison is on his weapons which need to touch Carrot, who is known inverse to be a ridiculous acrobatic who dodges a lot of shit even in base. From her feats, she's more athletic than the people who easily moved around his weapons. Look at this if you need proof.

Other than the ones on his weapons (which can be destroyed via AOE lightning like Electrical Luna), he has the poison gas which is negged by... holding your breath.

The deadliest poison is the one with the Iron Sand, which is restricted.

In other words, poison barely does much.

Also, most of the poison weapon conduits are metal, which will serve as conductors for her electricity attacks (things she has manipulated in canon) And Carrot has gauntlets which will block out the poison from Sasori, so unless it's corrosive (which it isn't), then it gets negged by her gauntlets covering her hands and electrocuting him through blades and such.

Her superior senses via her biology as part animal plus her ridiculous sight helps against poison as well.
100 puppets + poison hax is a gg for most characters without a way to counter
AOE lightning handles this, and his poison is trash without the iron sand.

The poison through the hundred puppets falls under the stuff above.

Also, she has superior AP in base without electro. Add that with her senses and agility, she dogs all of his puppets.

If it's not obvious, I vote Carrot

His poison takes 3 days to kill but it takes a quick timeframe to incap.

His poison is on his weapons which need to touch Carrot, who is known inverse to be a ridiculous acrobatic who dodges a lot of shit even in base. From her feats, she's more athletic than the people who easily moved around his weapons. Look at this if you need proof.

Other than the ones on his weapons (which can be destroyed via AOE lightning like Electrical Luna), he has the poison gas which is negged by... holding your breath.

The deadliest poison is the one with the Iron Sand, which is restricted.

In other words, poison barely does much.

Also, most of the poison weapon conduits are metal, which will serve as conductors for her electricity attacks (things she has manipulated in canon) And Carrot has gauntlets which will block out the poison from Sasori, so unless it's corrosive (which it isn't), then it gets negged by her gauntlets covering her hands and electrocuting him through blades and such.

Her superior senses via her biology as part animal plus her ridiculous sight helps against poison as well.

AOE lightning handles this, and his poison is trash without the iron sand.

The poison through the hundred puppets falls under the stuff above.

Also, she has superior AP in base without electro. Add that with her senses and agility, she dogs all of his puppets.

If it's not obvious, I vote Carrot
Sasori has regen, paralysis Jutsu, sub jutsu and etc

Okay I think this match is alot closer than what people would think. Remember that I had also made the terrain the way it is, so that it's alot bigger and it also has pillars so Carrot could hide and take cover.

Carrot is far more agile and acrobatic than Sakura, and with her enhanced senses she should be able to react to the puppets much easier than Sakura + Chiyo. She may not be experienced in fighting puppets, but I don't think it really matter here when she's extremely agile. If fighting the 100 puppets does get too overwhelming for her she would take cover and sneak up on him (I'm not sure if he can see through his puppets, I don't think he can but I could be wrong), with her mastery of stealth it should be pretty easy.

And he electric attacks should prove fatal against the puppets themselves, by sending currents through their weapons it shouldn't be hard at all. She also has really good stamina so I think she could last through the whole match, though I guess that could be debatable.

As for the poison itself, I think she'll do well not getting hit by the poison with her acrobatics as I said earlier, and as long as she doesn't waste her stamina on useless movements, then she should be fine. Now whether or not she knows to hold her breath before the poison gas reaches her is debatable, I think she's smart enough to realize that it's gas and hold her breath. Even if Sasori goes through the same plan and tries to pull Carrot in with kunai, Carrot should have no issue sending her electric attacks through the Kunai and rope (assuming A. Sasori's dumb enough to use that plan after seeing metal serves as a conduit for her attacks and B. the rope doesn't just flat out rip from the electricity).

I think the best way for Sasori to win this, is to make her waste her stamina, because if she gets too tired, she won't be able to make super precise and agile movements due to tiring. Looking at Sasori's Intelligence Section proves that he has very concise control and extreme precision over his puppets, so I don't think it will be too hard to tire her, especially since he's also not wasting much energy by controlling the puppets, and she has to dodge 100 puppets attacking her at the same time while shooting poison and other things. And finally, if she's weakened enough, he's able to control her as a puppet, against her will (although I'm not sure if it's applicable in this match, since his LS is Unknown).

For now I'll probably vote Incon

Looking back I may have underestimated Carrot's stamina
Yeah no Sasori has other hax
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Surface Scaling, Water Walking (Channels Chakra at the soles of his feet to walk on water and scale vertical surfaces), Acrobatics, Immortality (Types 1 and 7; reliant on his core), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Paralysis Inducement (via paralysis jutsu), Regeneration (High-Mid; can reassemble his body as long as his core stays intact), Flight, Weapon Mastery (His puppets use various poison laced weapons such as blades, spears, and much more), Poison Manipulation (His puppets' weaponry are laced in extremely deadly poison. His Iron Sand is also poisonous, and he can release clouds of deadly poison), Duplication (Can create Sand Clones), Iron Sand Manipulation through The Third Kazekage's Magnet Release, Danmaku (Via Needle Sphere), Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Summoning (Able to summon over a hundred puppets, which he can control simultaneously; most notably the 3rd Kazekage and Hiruko puppets), Body Puppetry (He is able to control various puppets and other people via chakra threads), Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation (with Sand Brainwash he can remove memories and control their minds like a sleeper agent indefinitely)

Sasori has regen, paralysis Jutsu, sub jutsu and etc
Regen based on those who don’t break his core, which isn’t an issue for a rabbit with electricity

Paralysis is done via the poison, which i countered

Substitution which is out of character

Don’t read the abilities only, read how they work

Paralysis Inducement
Isn't this by poison?
Sand Clones
I do remember him using it against Kankuro, but I don't think he used it against Sakura... meh, I think this is a fair point.
Fire and Water Manipulation
Yeah this will be hard for Carrot to deal with ontop of the poison and 100 puppets
Hiruko Puppet
I made Sasori start in his true body instead of the Hiruko Puppet, or else Carrot wouldn't have been able to stand a chance because he would have a MASSIVE advantage that I dont think she could overcome.
Iron Sand, Magnet Release, Danmaku
These are all restricted

Isn't this by poison?

I do remember him using it against Kankuro, but I don't think he used it against Sakura... meh, I think this is a fair point.

Yeah this will be hard for Carrot to deal with ontop of the poison and 100 puppets

I made Sasori start in his true body instead of the Hiruko Puppet, or else Carrot wouldn't have been able to stand a chance because he would have a MASSIVE advantage that I dont think she could overcome.

These are all restricted
Paralysis Inducement (via paralysis jutsu) and he has acrobatics too

Isn't this by poison?
Yes
Anime only, not canon
Those barely do anything
He literally has no “paralysis jutsu”, it’s just via poison
and he has acrobatics too
Nothing on the level of Carrot

Hiruko is a wooden puppet with a bunch of metal plus a metal tail.
One electro and Hiruko is on fire.

And yes, she dodges Hiruko’s moves

Sasori can manipulate carrot with chakra threads and mind and memory manipulation
He never does this in a fight, and he needs to hit her with needles for that.

Stop reading the “powers and abilities” section and read his actual techniques.

Back