• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Kamen Rider Saber

Well uh, if Saber has deconstruction with fire then Mori really doesn't have a chance if he gets hit with that.

Its for Saiyuu Dragon and Crimson Dragon. Dragonic Knight's flames parry and reflect any projectiles.

So uh, are we gonna go for a different form or something? I can definitely argue in Mori's favor if Saber doesn't have the heat deconstruction but if he does then Mori doesn't have much he can do.

Its for Saiyuu Dragon and Crimson Dragon. Dragonic Knight's flames parry and reflect any projectiles.
Ah i see
But correct me if i'm wrong as i'm not watched Saber fully, but i recall that he need to activated the finishers first before deconstructing the enemies

Ah i see
But correct me if i'm wrong as i'm not watched Saber fully, but i recall that he need to activated the finishers first before deconstructing the enemies
The fire is a property of the left arm in specs so prob just his regular fire.
So uh, are we gonna go for a different form or something? I can definitely argue in Mori's favor if Saber doesn't have the heat deconstruction but if he does then Mori doesn't have much he can do.
You can probably restrict Saiyuu Dragon and go with Dragon Eagle. He loses his deconstruction but gains flight.

I mean, since the form doesn't jump tiers, I dunno if we can restrict it if we want the match to be added.

Doesn't Saber also have other Wonder form? Jack-kun and Bean Stalk grant him effective combat tentacles(vines) that allow for both terrain control and constrict enemies, Needle Hedghog spawn spikes inside enemies body if hit, or do we don't count that?

Mori needs to start in Jaebongchim otherwise he's 8-C.

Other than that, most of Mori's attacks generate great AoE gusts of wind that can blow away Saber's fire. In fact, this key Mori has fought against someone who uses fire as a main means of attack and countered all their fire attacks with wind kicks. Mori also reads his opponent's attacks and can copy them perfectly and even create counters to them.

Mori needs to start in Jaebongchim otherwise he's 8-C.

Other than that, most of Mori's attacks generate great AoE gusts of wind that can blow away Saber's fire. In fact, this key Mori has fought against someone who uses fire as a main means of attack and countered all their fire attacks with wind kicks. Mori also reads his opponent's attacks and can copy them perfectly and even create counters to them.
YES, SIR OVENS HAS COME TO SAVE ME!

YES, SIR OVENS HAS COME TO SAVE ME!
this is azontr state right now

Praise-the-Sun.jpg

Elemental attacks can most likely get counter by Touma twirling his sword a whole bunch. Attack reflection cracked as ****.

Even if that's somehow an issue Storm Eagle generate much stronger wind than Mori can contend with. I'm half sure that due to his much higher LS Mori get suck up into Storm Eagle fire tornado.

Copy opponent techniques yes? Saikou did that by glancing at them, by this point he's nearly on par with him. He also beaten Calibur II who have god know how long years of experience learning about Touma entire fighting style through thousands of loop due to Kurayami's vision and he was considered THE genius of this generation before Touma came along.

I will respond to both posts in Saber's favor.

Yeah, but, Touma doesn't have RPL. His amps aren't RPL. Yes, Touma has plenty of amps, himself, but, Mori will eventually be adapting to match those amps with enough time, and since he now doesn't have deconstruction, he doesn't have a solid way to put Mori down before he also begins to adapt and copy Touma's techniques as well. Keep in mind that Mori has 5.68 billion years of experience under his belt, which mostly involved him fighting gods and mythical creatures on a nigh daily basis. Mori's experience is more than enough to keep up with Saber's, and he has RPL to boot.

I need to know if Saber has some miraculous protection against pressure point attacks, as that hasn't seemed to have been properly answered, as again Mori can just paralyze Saber's limbs with Bongchim Nah Style acupuncture. I've heard that if Mori strikes certain spots, that'll give Touma some sort of Rage Power. How does that function/work?

What's this Storm Eagle Fire Tornado thing, also? Does it just create a tornado or some shit, cause that's what I'm getting, or does it do something else I don't know about?

I will respond to both posts in Saber's favor.

Yeah, but, Touma doesn't have RPL. His amps aren't RPL. Yes, Touma has plenty of amps, himself, but, Mori will eventually be adapting to match those amps with enough time, and since he now doesn't have deconstruction, he doesn't have a solid way to put Mori down before he also begins to adapt and copy Touma's techniques as well. Keep in mind that Mori has 5.68 billion years of experience under his belt, which mostly involved him fighting gods and mythical creatures on a nigh daily basis. Mori's experience is more than enough to keep up with Saber's, and he has RPL to boot.

I need to know if Saber has some miraculous protection against pressure point attacks, as that hasn't seemed to have been properly answered, as again Mori can just paralyze Saber's limbs with Bongchim Nah Style acupuncture. I've heard that if Mori strikes certain spots, that'll give Touma some sort of Rage Power. How does that function/work?

What's this Storm Eagle Fire Tornado thing, also? Does it just create a tornado or some shit, cause that's what I'm getting, or does it do something else I don't know about?
Just woke up

Mori and Touma will probably start copying each other's techniques since they both can copy abiltiies only with a glance. I also have to say that Touma's Holy Fire is no regular fire that if you have res to it then it isn't effective. Everyone and their mothers have resistance to fire manip in Saber yet Saber was able to get past that with his fire. For people like Kamen Rider Buster and Kamen Rider Calibur who eats Saber's fire attack like nothing, they got significantly damaged by Saber's fire once Saber has an AP boost.

Speaking of AP boost, I forget that Saber has a ton of finishers to work with. So on top of all the amps in the previous statement, he has more deadlier amps that the previous ones I stated.

Also for the wind thing; Kenzan, who is a wind user, couldn't blow back Saber's fire. Instead, it'll end up as a clash fight.

LS is going to be a problem too since this form spams fire tornadoes that will lift up Mori. Fair point about the skill but I want to know what he is capable of in a strategic standpoint rather than a raw skill one. Touma is a pretty big strategist.

Saber's armor protects his whole body but it's not totally immune to everything. It's far more defensive than a bare body would be. It's also gonna be hard to put Touma down even if he hits because Touma can cover himself in flames and Touma's pain tolerance is extremely high. Touma tanked a one shot finisher from Kamen Rider Buster head on with an AP disadvantage. Buster's finisher is said to cause people to be knocked out cold for days to weeks even if they were the same AP and the opponent completely blocked it. At that point in the series, Buster one-shot everyone with that move too so it was surprising for Touma to take it head on. He was able to stand back up after that too. (Although he was one-shotted due to how strong Buster was)

Dragon Eagle also has flight so he can play the ranged game too. It can fly to possibly Mesosphere to Exosphere levels due to scaling to Crimson Dragon, Dragonic Knight, and Calibur.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm. I don't think Mori wins more than Saber wins in most scenarios. Both of them are roughly equal in terms of skill and copying abilities, while Mori definitely is more experienced. I don't know how he'll deal with flight since he lacks it himself in this key, and Saber's fire along with the LS advantage will be detrimental to Mori heavily, even if he continues to adapt and grow stronger. Mori's pressure points should also ignore durability if he's able to get through Touma's armor.

Hmmmmm... All-in-all, I think Touma should take this mid-high difficulty? They both seem roughly equal but Touma currently just seems to outstat with amps and versatility. While Mori doesn't lack that Touma's scaling chains are just out of pocket.

So in my opinion, Touma takes this with mid-high difficulty. What do you think?

I know shit about Mori, I just haven't read GoH in a while so my general knowledge is rusty.
Yeah, I mean it's good to know bout what your character while i sometimes just propose ***** without proper knowledge, need to refrain myself sometimes

It's better to know a lot bout some character rather than have half knowledge bout them, can spread some misinformation and some other things without you realise

I mean most of the info you need for Mori is on the profile lol. Knowing GoH just provides more context. Though his intelligence section is VERY lackluster so I'll be updating that.

I mean most of the info you need for Mori is on the profile lol. Knowing GoH just provides more context. Though his intelligence section is VERY lackluster so I'll be updating that.
Yeah most character do but sometimes we lack somethibgs like how will this character act? What his first move, what will happen if said character's move is getting blocked, probably need some more details bout that and it can give some upper edge

Saber fra.
I don't see his pressure points working through armor, the other dude gets buffed if he tries and he apparently dies in like 1 hit if he ***** up ever to hax deconstruction fire that somehow got into this low hax tournament, and he can't even get that restricted by the sounds of it because its still in this tier.
The only real counter argument seems to be 'but what if mori magically gets infinitely stronger and instantly learns everything the moment its done even 1 time'. Which mori can probably do; dudes a massive mary sue. But so is saber. And saber is starting the fight stronger.

Waaaaaaaaaait wait wait- Deconstruction fire was still a factor? I thought Saber was being restricted to weirdo eagle something something flying tornado whatever form where he gains flight?????????

From what I read he's just starting in that form, not restricted. Maybe I read it wrong.
I'd say he wins regardless, though.

Back