• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not like his Win loss record will get any better. And hank should be a good amount stronger anyway. So let's take this chance

Hank vs Sans. A legitimate fight

Hank is 9-A

Speed is equal

I don't think Bloodlusting hank would do entirely much different to what he would originally do. But I will do so if it is needed

That's all. Who wins?

Propane Salesma: 2

The one who people are probably gonna vote for: 4

Inconclusive/Draw:

Yes but, like, speed equal makes guns real weak, and Sans can just get close.

If he teleports himself for anything, is to go to places he wants to be.

Well. If Hank used a shotgun, that's probably what would get sans. Due to the spreadifre, and sans way of dodging. Cause he no teleport dodged he sidestep. So spreadshot would tag him in that instance. And that would be hanks win condition. Is getting a shotgun blast in. Which wouldn't be too unreal since Sans no teleport dodge. And he wouldn't except and nore have reason to except spread fire

Yeah, a shotgun in range would do it. Depending on how likely he is to use that over other stuff, he might win.

I would think He wouldn't consider melee stuff considering where they would start at. It wouldn't make sense. And hank wasn't a pistol person. He definitely preferred his bigger guns over hand held pistols.

Sans in character starts with slamming his opponent into the ground and then impaling them. The first disorients Hank, the second kills him thanks to durability negation.

I'm not sure how the first would disorientate him since hanks a good deal tougher than what sans attack power can do.

Since they are in the same tier, the durability negation gets to suck marginally less. Anyways, yea, Sans takes this decisively. Hank doesn't any counter to danmaku + gravity.

Buttersamuri said:
I'm not sure how the first would disorientate him since hanks a good deal tougher than what sans attack power can do.
They're both 9-A. Also, Hank's not gonna expect suddenly getting thrown by telekinesis, much kess having to dodge right afterwards.

They're both 9-A. Also, Hank's not gonna expect suddenly getting thrown by telekinesis, much kess having to dodge right afterwards.

I'm just saying it wouldn't disorientate him. His slams don't even do damage to frisk. And when he slams hard enough to do damage. It only does 1 damage. It barely does anything. So hanks gonna be notably tougher. So I don't see him being disorientated by that

I'm just saying it wouldn't disorientate him. His slams don't even do damage to frisk. And when he slams hard enough to do damage. It only does 1 damage. It barely does anything. So hanks gonna be notably tougher. So I don't see him being disorientated by that

Even if it doesn't hurt, a normal guy is gonna be given pause by apparent telekinesis. Superhuman feats aside, KOTH is mostly down to earth after all.

It is yes. But that doesn't change the fact that a girl like that wouldn't even really hurt hank. Surprise. Sure. Hurt. No.

Also should take note. Hank does get a moment to react since Sans doesn't start in distance of hank.

Well yea. I do agree with that. I'm just saying that does give hank a moment to react. Since Sans has to teleport before attacking in range

Point. But he'd likely have to open with his shotgun to put him down in time though, otherwise Sans could always dodge.

Well. Shotgun is likely what he would open with. He likes and prefers his bigger guns. When hunting and such things, that's his go to typically. He only really trained with a pistol sometimes since Cotton was forcibly teaching him this stuff when he was young. But it ain't his preference. when ya think about it. Hank has a lot of years with knowing how to use a gu

Well. Since starting at a range. Hank is a gun user. That would be his go to no doubt. And he wouldn't really use a pistol. He knows how too well since he has got a good amount of training with it. But he is likely opening with a big gun. His shotgun, since he tends to use two handed guns like that. He has a good amount of experience and training on that one as well. And since he did have bad aim for a bit in the series, he would open with his shotgun more time as well, since they require a lot less aiming. Just the general area will be the most necessary thing. So since it seems to come down to hank opening with a shotgun since spreadshot, his history and preference would lead him to use the shotgun a lot more times and tag Sans then.

Hank shoots the skeleton people legitimately though beat The Hulk for the longest time

We already had a gun vs sans over on fortnite man vs sans

Sans can teleport, manipulate gravity, dodge, danmaku and would have generally superior range

Just teleport away and spam gaster blasters.

Okorito1 said:

Sans can teleport, manipulate gravity, dodge, danmaku and would have generally superior range

That fight was different to this one. That had sans Bloodlusted for one, which took out a lot of the. sans wouldn't do that. spam then teleport away ain't in character. He also doesn't have superior range. Hanks got more meters on him. As well, Dodging was brought up. Shotgun spread fire says no. He also doesn't start in range. So actually has to teleport in closer to actually get in rabgsv

Buttersamuri said:
Okorito1 said:

That fight was different to this one. That had sans Bloodlusted for one, which took out a lot of the. sans wouldn't do that. spam then teleport away ain't in character. He also doesn't have superior range. Hanks got more meters on him. As well, Dodging was brought up. Shotgun spread fire says no. He also doesn't start in range. So actually has to teleport in closer to actually get in rabgsv
I'm fairly sure sans teleporting isn't ooc, because i'm fairly sure he DOES teleport in his fight, he just brings you along with him, or is teleporting you, either one, plus gaster blasters range is much longer then most guns im fairly sure

He can teleport to close distance, and sometimes teleported seemingly during combat. But he didn't use it to dodge anything. Closing the distance and teleport himself or maybe the opponent. But he don't start in range.

Also. That's baseless. Just being pretty sure isn't good enough. They aren't Labeled as higher, and can't be assumed to be higher despite that going agaisnt his page.

One thing to add is hank is a quick shot as seen in "in how to fire without really trying" hank and Bobby did multiple quick fire events and did them well

Buttersamuri said:
He can teleport to close distance, and sometimes teleported seemingly during combat. But he didn't use it to dodge anything. Closing the distance and teleport himself or maybe the opponent. But he don't start in range.
Also. That's baseless. Just being pretty sure isn't good enough. They aren't Labeled as higher, and can't be assumed to be higher despite that going agaisnt his page.
Range: At least dozens of meters via bone attacks, significantly higher via Gaster Blasters and teleportation to an unknown extent

it says significantly higher via gaster blasters, so thats over 24 metre's at minimum, and in the description for his teleportation it says he teleports himself, his opponent and his attacks, moving out of harms way while moving his foe into his attacks

No? Wright and Mort never made any actual votes. They even stopped with saying if he did the shotgun, he may take the win. But they never actually voted,

Range: At least dozens of meters via bone attacks, significantly higher via Gaster Blasters and teleportation to an unknown extent

it says significantly higher via gaster blasters, so thats over 24 metre's at minimum, and in the description for his teleportation it says he teleports himself, his opponent and his attacks, moving out of harms way while moving his foe into his attacks

It should not be at least dozens. That was long ago said to be no. I had a huge problem as that was entirely baseless. That should have been fixed to Tens of Meters as discussed on a thread.

Might have to invite wright back then and I'm pretty sure Moritzva heavily implied he was going sans and I don't think he said anything about the shotgun

Moritzva said:
Since they are in the same tier, the durability negation gets to suck marginally less. Anyways, yea, Sans takes this decisively. Hank doesn't any counter to danmaku + gravity.

Buttersamuri said:

It should not be at least dozens. That was long ago said to be no. I had a huge problem as that was entirely baseless. That should have been fixed to Tens of Meters as discussed on a thread.
Even if it's tens of metre's that still makes gasters far higher range, so my point there stands, and until it's changed on the page, i'm pretty sure we go off that

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeah, a shotgun in range would do it. Depending on how likely he is to use that over other stuff, he might win.
Here's the thing he said. Which is why I hadn't included his vote towards sans. Since the discussion of what he would use had been yet to be said. Wright also said

"Point. But he'd likely have to open with his shotgun to put him down in time though, otherwise Sans could always dodge."

So didn't seem like he entirely voted on Sans either.

Even if it's tens of metre's that still makes gasters far higher range, so my point there stands, and until it's changed on the page, i'm pretty sure we go off that

His gasters dont suddenly gave higher range than Hanks just because it says it's higher on his page. That just means it's higher than his Bones range. Not his gasters suddenly are confirmed better than hanks. Currently. Hanks range should be considered better. And the thread was given the ok a long while back. It just should have been fixed. Someone just hasn't. I'll ask to have that fixed. But we don't go off the dozens. It's baseless

Back