• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Added.
Added.
Added.
It... already has 7 votes
I think yes. Flashy Flash's profile is unlocked. The other profile had the match added.
Thanos (MCU) vs Arishem (MCU)

Both were 3-A and speed was equalized

Thanos's profile is locked
Added,

Batman (DCEU) wins against Homelander (TV Series)

DCEU Batman's profile is locked and the match has been added in Homelander's profile.
Added.
All Might beat Golden Sperm here, needs to be added to GS’s profile
Added.

Another finished match from mine:
Base Raikou were used, both had a prior knowledge, both in-characters, place located in Dubai, Starting Range: 50 Meters, and Lancelot were armed with: Brass Knuckles, Two Crowbars, Sledgehammer, pairs of Karambit and Combat Knife, Pairs of Colt Anaconda, AK-47, Mossberg 500, Pfeifer Zeliska Revolver, PKP Pecheneg Machine Gun, Sako TRG Sniper Rifle, .44 Magnum, RPG, SMAW, M134 Minigun, A freaking Missile Turret Pods, A-10 Thunderbolt II, AH-64 Apache, Merkava MK 4 Windbreaker

Another finished match from mine:
Base Raikou were used, both had a prior knowledge, both in-characters, place located in Dubai, Starting Range: 50 Meters, and Lancelot were armed with: Brass Knuckles, Two Crowbars, Sledgehammer, pairs of Karambit and Combat Knife, Pairs of Colt Anaconda, AK-47, Mossberg 500, Pfeifer Zeliska Revolver, PKP Pecheneg Machine Gun, Sako TRG Sniper Rifle, .44 Magnum, RPG, SMAW, M134 Minigun, A freaking Missile Turret Pods, A-10 Thunderbolt II, AH-64 Apache, Merkava MK 4 Windbreaker
The pages are unlocked; the thread is meant for locked profiles. Normal users can add the match to the profiles.
MCU Spider-Man beat Amazing Spider-Man in this thread, so the matches need to be added to both profiles.
Done.
Base unsealed Meliodas beats Ezra in this thread so the matches need to be added to both profiles.
Done.
Also, Itachi Uchiha beat Keiji Mogami in this thread, so someone needs to add the match to Itachi's profile.
Done.

Hate to derail this thread, but lets say a character uses equipment/technology inverse and that is restricted, could that character bend around that restriction to say only equipment that give them a combat advantage such as an AP or speed bump isn't allowed?

It's for a match-up I'm participating in

Bump
Minato vs EMS Sasuke ended inconclusively.

Alive Minato and Post-Kabuto fight Sasuke were used. Both fighters had no knowledge besides their opponents' possessing SM and the EMS respectively. This needs to be added to Sasuke's profile.

Minato's fight was added to Sasuke's profile.
Kabuto beat Naruto in this thread, so an admin needs to add the match to Naruto's profile.
It was already added.
Genos defeated Part 1 Sasuke in this thread, so someone needs to add this to Sasuke's profile.
Done.
Also, War Arc Gaara beat FKS Sasuke in this thread, so at least three matches need to be added to Sasuke's profile.
Done.
It was already added.
Another concluded matches from mine:
Purple Heart/Low Share HDD Form Neptune and Infinity Ultron were used, both in-characters, speed was equalized, and starting range: 50 meters
Both had a prior knowledge, both in-characters, and starting range: 50 meters
The profiles are unlocked. I guess regular users or other staffs can handled the additions.
Ryu vs Mori Mori won

Both are 8-C, Satsui no Hado is restricted and 8-B key mori is restricted Speed was Equalized. I added it to Ryu' profile but mori' profile is locked
Added.

Back