• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoriichi Tsugekuni (Kimetsu no Yaiba) VS Berserker Armour Guts (Berserk)

speed is equalized:

Yoriichi Tsugekuni

VERSUS

Berserker Mode Guts

damu3wu-41b8250c-3e1d-4a3f-949e-6238a5a43a86.jpg

yoriichi is more powerful than guts and by far, because his ap is higher than any other character (and the highest ap is 100 tons of tnt)and guts only get 110.78 tons

Yoriichi's even physically stronger as well so he'd be able to push Guts back more. Given the ap difference, Yoriichi's cutting through that sword and armor.

That is not how it works

someone asked me, and I simply answered him, and that is what I assume, since muzan is the one who gave the power to the demons and he is the most powerful, and he mentioned that yoriichi is superior to him, considering the superior word I would say at least that it is 2 or 3 times more powerful

Yeah that isn't how it works, but that was just his opinion/guess.

But yes this wiki can only have him a unknown amount higher than 100 Tons and that is it. A 200 Ton character would still be stronger than him, though not by all that much.

Yoriichi's even physically stronger as well so he'd be able to push Guts back more. Given the ap difference, Yoriichi's cutting through that sword and armor.
Yoriichi is 100 tons and Guts is 119 tons, the AP difference is in favor of Guts

Yoriichi is 100 tons and Guts is 119 tons, the AP difference is in favor of Guts
Well no upscaling does exist, we don't just ignore it. We just don't use it to rate characters too highly.

Doma is Baseline 100 Tons and is fodder to Muzan, who is fodder to Yoriichi.

Yoriichi makes fodder out of someone who is only slightly weaker than Guts. There is no denying that, Guts isn't massively stronger than Doma.

Well no upscaling does exist, we don't just ignore it. We just don't use it to rate characters too highly.

Doma is Baseline 100 Tons and is fodder to Muzan, who is fodder to Yoriichi.
I thought it was anyone superior to Doma who casually did an 8-B feat would be baseline 8-A
Yoriichi makes fodder out of someone who is only slightly weaker than Guts. There is no denying that, Guts isn't massively stronger than Doma.
Everyone in the verse is fodder to him, expect DKT

I mean, Guts has a pretty high-scaling chain as well.

Considering he beat Mozgus while considerably weakened and tired while Mozgus was in his Apostle Form, which is vastly stronger than Mozgus in his human form, who actually did the 119 ton feat.

A fully healthy Guts would scale higher than this, and the Berserk Armor only makes Guts far stronger than before to the point he can begin dominating people who had previously completely stomped him into the ground.

So uh, that may not be enough, and I may be wrong in some areas, but that's Guts' scaling chain.

I thought it was anyone superior to Doma who casually did an 8-B feat would be baseline 8-A
Doma performed a 8-B+ feat casually, while weakened by a poison that was over 700X stronger than what is needed to kill a normal demon.

So, ain't gonna really make an argument for Guts in the skill department, Yoriichi does kinda slap.

The main thing that is really gonna decides this fight is Guts' weapons, honestly. Yoriichi ain't breaking the armor or Dragon Slayer in a million years, that's for sure, but Guts also can't really hit Yoriichi due to Yoriichi possessing a skill advantage and having Transparent World which boosts his reactions.

Guts can't use his projectiles such as bombs or arrows to overwhelm Yoriichi since Yoriichi cut 1500 chunks of flesh of Muzan easily when Muzan exploded to escape death, so that's off the table.

But since Yoriichi can't really break Guts' weapons or injure him in any meaningful way due to the armor and Dragon Slayer, and Guts has a ridiculous stamina advantage in the Berserk Armor, I feel as though this is Guts' win, maybe.

While Yoriichi could dodge all of Guts' attacks and see him in slow motion, he wouldn't be able to get past Guts' defenses or really harm him in a meaningful way due to the Berserk Armor giving the guy practically limitless stamina and being beyond what Yoriichi could hope to break, until he loses literally all of his blood or has every bone in his body broken. Yoriichi can make Guts due neither, really. Guts has the ability to outlast Yoriichi pretty blatantly.

I vote Guts.

Does the Berserk Armor itself not just kill Guts after a period of time? Since it keeps damaging his body and he keeps bleeding, I thought eventually he'd die on his own.

What is the longest Guts has lasting while actively using that armor?

Actually, now that I think about it, the Armor does kill him because it removes the limiters on his body and causes him to harm himself because of that.

Hmmmmm. I forgor.

Precog with see through world and enough of an Ap gap via a fodder ladder chain to be able to hurt Guts hard. Yoruich- (wait wrong manga) Yoriichi wins handidly.

The AP gap doesn't really matter given the Armor and Dragon Slayer have literally never even been dented by anybody in the verse, and only the tier 7's could even do so.

The problem, that I've just realized, is that Guts' armor literally kills him when he uses it lol. So Yoriichi wins, just, not the way I thought he would.

The AP gap doesn't really matter given the Armor and Dragon Slayer have literally never even been dented by anybody in the verse, and only the tier 7's could even do so.

The problem, that I've just realized, is that Guts' armor literally kills him when he uses it lol. So Yoriichi wins, just, not the way I thought he would.
Guts has been hurt while in the armor by some monsters so the armor doesn't matter much. Its never just protected him beyond being hurt at all. Iirc when he was in it and got caught by one of those whale monsters he started coughing up blood from the force so he's definitely capable of being hurt by others who scale to him while in the armor.

The AP gap doesn't really matter given the Armor and Dragon Slayer have literally never even been dented by anybody in the verse
Not being dented =/= Not being damaged
The problem, that I've just realized, is that Guts' armor literally kills him when he uses it lol.
And Guts has a 0% chance of landing any hits with Yorii’s STW so it seems Yorii takes the dub

0270-007.png

0270-008.png

0270-010.png

chapter 270. Now granted Guts may have been weakened prior to this fight due to his last use of the armor but the armor itself shouldn't be weakened. Given See through world Yoriichi should have a easy time putting holes like this one into the armor.

Well I just debunked the armor never being dented for you. 🧐

0270-007.png

0270-008.png

0270-010.png

chapter 270. Now granted Guts may have been weakened prior to this fight due to his last use of the armor but the armor itself shouldn't be weakened. Given See through world Yoriichi should have a easy time putting holes like this one into the armor.
Isn't that the Sea God who was harming Guts with their heart beat lol.

K. I could argue for Guts, but I'm lazy and don't care much for this match regardless. I just wanted to lay out my opinion. Yoriichi FRA I guess.

well I believe scaling from Mozgus all the way to Grunbeld may give Guts greater ap but the differences are just vague or insignificant. Grunbelds like considered one of the strongest Apostles last I remember and Guts in the armor was beating him up pretty badly so if the calc is 119 tons and Guts scales to people who could beat people prior to the berserker armor Guts is likely two times stronger in the armor. Yorrichi's ap, if we take Doma's 700x nerf as a literal then Yorrichi easily out scales the armor and guts.

As much as I would like to fra train does Guts have any win cons?
Im thinking his Od protection can give him some benefit and the armors insanely good for allowing him to continue in battle but he's not unstoppable. Yoriichi likely overwhelms dude and ends up cutting through the demon slayer and his armor.

The potencial AP diference is just to big, even if Yourichii couldn't cut the armor the kinetic energy of the blows would eventually defeat the black knight

Not something that would make a big difference, but does the beast mouth in the berserk armor leads directly to Guts face? If so our demon slayer could win inserting the katana there, lol

Anyways, voting for Yourichii

Iirc the Berserker armor is said to let it's wearer fight until they've bled their last drop of blood.
I dunno how he would keep fighting without a brain tho. Pure muscle memory?

The potencial AP diference is just to big, even if Yourichii couldn't cut the armor the kinetic energy of the blows would eventually defeat the black knight

Not something that would make a big difference, but does the beast mouth in the berserk armor leads directly to Guts face? If so our demon slayer could win inserting the katana there, lol

Anyways, voting for Yourichii
Yes the opening does open to guts face. it grows into a wolf like face the more he fights or if it takes him over.

Back