• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Natsu vs Son Goku
Son Goku: 10
Natsu Dragneel (100 Years Quest): 14
icon: 1
natsu_ft_2018.png
ddec4gr-7c7439f0-83ec-4885-9c38-13dd2ae33b23.png

Last edited:
Anything stopping Natsu from copying Goku's Martial Arts after sensing Goku's first punch? Yes this is something he can do now

What does Goku do against 200 million degree heat?
I don't think he can do much, IIRC Goku's best heat resistance feat was the time he survived a point-blank blast from General Blue's jet thrusters (Which should at least be 1,700c), acid hot enough to boil humans alive, and was also unaffected by lava (which can range from 700 - 1250c). So yeah, I don't think Goku's going to be able to endure heat that's hotter than the core of the sun

Like will Natsu just immediately flaunt his heat? Or will he regulate it for an actual fight.

Cause I'm certain most of his battles in verse would have been finished instantly if he just flaunted his aura

Like will Natsu just immediately flaunt his heat? Or will he regulate it for an actual fight.

Cause I'm certain most of his battles in verse would have been finished instantly if he just flaunted his aura
If Natsu is by himself and not in a place he has attachments to like the FT guild hall or magnolia.

Then Yes, he would use his heat in battle.

He burned Jacob immediately after he was thrown outside over the lake by makarov. He burned Madmole to circumvent his dura, Aldoron after he went into DF, and Suzaku. There is also his first fight with Zeref where he set literally everything on fire once he went full power.

If Natsu is by himself and not in a place he has attachments to like the FT guild hall or magnolia.

Then Yes, he would use his heat in battle.

He burned Jacob immediately after he was thrown outside over the lake by makarov. He burned Madmole to circumvent his dura, Aldoron after he went into DF, and Suzaku. There is also his first fight with Zeref where he set literally everything on fire once he went full power.
Alright changed the place to make it more fair

Pretty sure the FT guild hall main room isn't 60m

Okay, Given that both can just copy each others martial arts skill really isn't a factor here. Goku has the AP adavantage, however if Natsu goes Dragon Force he'll have a 4x speed advantage over goku, however he doesn't lead with this. Natsu also has the better senses of the two given he can fight suzaku on an even playing field despite suzaku being so fast that Natsu can't even see his attacks, and has danger sense to help him avoid Ki Blast spam from Goku

I would also like to point out that just because Natsu's Aura won't burn goku due to bieng in the guild hall, that doesn't mean that Natsu's gonna hold back on his actual attacks, so Goku is gonna still have to deal with Natsu's high temps but they are more manageable for Goku given Natsu can't spam AOE here. Also if Goku accidentally destroys the Guild hall, then RIP Goku.

Both can get stronger as they fight, Natsu via his emotions from being in the Guild hall and Goku with his RPL.

Natsu also has a massive stamina advantage here, given he can fight just fine with ridiculous amounts of major organ and limb damage.

Overall Natsu has basically every advantage except AP and skill, so he should be able to deal enough burn damage with his fire attacks to take Goku down here.

Last edited:
Goku can't do shit to passive heat 20000000000000 c aura and massive fire one shot AoE with each attack. But other than that, Goku wins in every other regard.
So I think natsu wins because fire gg, goku doesn't have a big AP advantage.

Goku can't do shit to passive heat 20000000000000 c aura massive fire one shot AoE with each attack.
We restricted it to the Fairy Tail building so that Natsu doesn't just burn the place

So Natsu and Goku would have to be careful not to destroy the whole building I guess

Though I guess that means Goku should be careful not to use his Kamehameha.

Also now that I think about it, hasnt there been brawls inside the guild and sometimes they'd destroy the area just from fighting? So I guess that doesn't really restrict Natsu per se, just moreso his massive attacks

Natsu's Passive heat isn't that ******* hot, for the last ******* time.

Jesus use a little context and stop spreading misinformation. His direct heat is that hot, not his Passive heat Aura.

Pretty sure the FT guild hall main room isn't 60m

Okay, Given that both can just copy each others martial arts skill really isn't a factor here.
That's not how that works. Having the same martial arts doesn't mean you use it as effectively, Goku still skill stomps, also Analytical Prediction is cracked if Natsu doesn't have an equivalent.
Goku has the AP adavantage, however if Natsu goes Dragon Force he'll have a 4x speed advantage over goku, however he doesn't lead with this. Natsu also has the better senses of the two given he can fight suzaku on an even playing field despite suzaku being so fast that Natsu can't even see his attacks, and has danger sense to help him avoid Ki Blast spam from Goku.
Slightly disagree on that, though. Goku senses can track one's movement regardless if he sees them or not, so the advantage shouldn't be that expressive, Goku's limited precognition should also give him an edge.
I would also like to point out that just because Natsu's Aura won't burn goku due to bieng in the guild hall, that doesn't mean that Natsu's gonna hold back on his actual attacks, so Goku is gonna still have to deal with Natsu's high temps but they are more manageable for Goku given Natsu can't spam AOE here. Also if Goku accidentally destroys the Guild hall, then RIP Goku.
Hmmmmmmm... I think Toei Goku can handle those.
Natsu also has a massive stamina advantage here, given he can fight just fine with ridiculous amounts of major organ and limb damage.
So does Goku, although not as much as Natsu. Again, the advantage is not massive at all.
Overall Natsu has basically every advantage except AP and skill, so he should be able to deal enough burn damage with his fire attacks to take Goku down here.
I believe the reasoning is poorly explained, and not elaborated at all. I will give my input on the outcome shortly, I just wanted to counter this.

Back