• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Fights Another Supernova

Please enlighten me mighty god 😇 and point out where the opposition even questioned the "endurance" of any of the 2D characters.
Yeah, he was running for his life, hunting for food, and learning haki.
Then thats an antifeat for the endurance and stamina that you praise so much.

Sanji was able to move and fight despite having a long knife stabbed through the area around his heart. Kidd has nothing comparable to that amount of endurance and stamina.
That doesn't factor into stamina.
( Sorry for the pings Kachon.. there's a goon trolling us rn so I had to quote your messages )

That thread is about heat resistance, nothing about ifrit jambe's heat being as hot as lightning... Not sure why you linked that thread
You clearly did not read the thread.

If you did, you'd see that:

Lightning heat (Enel) < Luffy's Resistance < WCI Sanji's Diable Jambe < Ifrit Jambe

Here's where it were removed by kingtempest via a CRT
That CRT is where this study was removed. 2 different things.

I think it's you who didn't read the thread...
Yes, it removed lightning manipulation, because we don't know if it's real lightning/plasma or not. The result of making it pure aesthetic removed that study from being usable.

Just because Sanji doesn't have lightning on his Ifrit Jambe kicks, that doesn't mean his kicks aren't hotter than lightning. They're aren't mutually exclusive.

Yes, it removed lightning manipulation, because we don't know if it's real lightning/plasma or not. The result of making it pure aesthetic removed that study from being usable.

Just because Sanji doesn't have lightning on his Ifrit Jambe kicks, that doesn't mean his kicks aren't hotter than lightning. They're aren't mutually exclusive.
Then this right here.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-piece-heat-resistance-scaling.138572/

Cut that out please. Sanji's heat doesn't get to that point, especially when nothing is confirmed.
Kingtempest literally pointed out his heat isn't that hot in that thread... Which got accepted.

Kingtempest literally pointed out his heat isn't that hot in that thread
He points out that it doesn't get this hot like I was saying. You're misunderstanding what both KingTempest and I are saying.

THIS STUDY isn't accepted anymore because KingTempest rejected it in the CRT that got accepted. It's literally in the post you quoted above me.

The other heat scalings in that thread are still accepted.

However:
Enel's lightning couldn't take out people like pre ts Zoro and Sanji with it.
Big Mom's lightning could injure people way stronger than pre ts Zoro and Sanji and iirc she put Killer to sleep for a bit with one of her attacks.
Safe to say that Big Mom's lightning is >>>> Enel's.
Kidd took said lightning and some of her fire attacks, so he scales to that.

There we go
image.png
Screen_Shot_2023-01-29_at_11.28.18_PM.png

I'm still just wondering why the **** they think enel's lightning is anywhere near the post ts heat feats from people like Sanji, BM, Luffy etc.
Like it should be below most heat feats post ts that it's not even relevant to this discussion.
My point, is that Sanji having heat above Enel's doesn't mean he's got heat above the stuff Kidd takes.

Didn't kingtempest literally create that thread because of you and which is why he removed lightning scaling, otherwise that thread does nothing against your argument of why he made the crt to begin with
Before, I was arguing for the study I linked above, which was a wanked result which made Sanji able to literally vaporize anyone with his heat, as it was several times above their heat resistance.

KingTempest made that thread to remove the wanked Ifrit Heat (that came from the study).

Sanji and everyone else has normal heat scaling, just without that wanked study.

Before, I was arguing for the study I linked above, which was a wanked result which made Sanji able to literally vaporize anyone with his heat, as it was several times above their heat resistance.

KingTempest made that thread to remove the wanked Ifrit Heat (that came from the study).

Sanji and everyone else has normal heat scaling, just without that wanked study.
What's the normal heat scaling? Diable jambe heat over Enel lightning heat?

What's the normal heat scaling? Diable jambe heat over Enel heat?
Enel Lightning Heat < Luffy Heat Resistance < Sanji Diable Jambe < Ifrit Jambe

Vaporize Steel Heat = Akainu Ambient Heat < Anyone who was in the vicinity of Akainu's magma

Vaporize Steel Heat = Akainu Ambient Heat < Luffy Heat Resistance < Sanji Diable Jambe < Ifrit Jambe

There's a lot more. Just read the thread.

Enel Lightning Heat < Luffy Heat Resistance < Sanji Diable Jambe < Ifrit Jambe

Vaporize Steel Heat = Akainu Ambient Heat < Anyone who was in the vicinity of Akainu's magma

Vaporize Steel Heat = Akainu Ambient Heat < Luffy Heat Resistance < Sanji Diable Jambe < Ifrit Jambe

There's a lot more. Just read the thread.
Mhm I see, so you guys completely disregarded Haki having resistance negation but sure, personally my headcanon thinks that Enel lightning heat < post timeskip diable jambe heat so 🤷‍♂️

personally my headcanon thinks that Enel lightning heat < post timeskip diable jambe heat so
That's not headcanon. That's the manga.
so you guys completely disregarded Haki having resistance negation
That's actually an important thing to bring up in this specific match up.

Because Sanji has better haki than Kidd, and Ifrit is coated in Haki, any hit Sanji lands would remove Kidd's heat resistance, making him a normal human, making Sanji's attacks literally thousands of times more effective.

It's MY headcanon... What I personally think

Because Sanji has better haki than Kidd, and Ifrit is coated in Haki, any hit Sanji lands would remove Kidd's heat resistance, making him a normal human, making Sanji's attacks literally thousands of times more effective.
I meant the luffy vs diable jambe in whole cake island btw but sure, bye

I'm not sure that's how Haki would work, but go off.

Yeah no it won't stop Kidd's heat resistance assuming he even hits Kidd.
Don't know where you got that from.

Back