• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some feat of his armament resisting such high heat? Because it didn't stop him from being incinerated by Momo.

Btw, if you have a weakness against some kind of attack, Haki won't protect you 100%. This happened in Luffy and Hody Jones fight.

Some feat of his armament resisting such high heat? Because it didn't stop him from being incinerated by Momo.

Btw, if you have a weakness against some kind of attack, Haki won't protect you 100%. This happened in Luffy and Hody Jones fight.
He didn't use Haki to block Momo's flames, dude.

His fire escape has no heat feats. As far as we know, it's just normal flame heat.
Still technically heat resistance lol.
Also how does Sanji avoid getting pierced and drained?
Sure his exoskeleton can tank it easily, but he's very likely going to start out in base or not know to completely defend against that because he doesn't know much about Aramaki's abilities.

Also, if Sanji manages to burn Aramaki, he can always just regrow from another plant nearby.
That's going to make it incredibly hard for Sanji to actually take him out because the dude passively generates tons of flowers around him and at the same time will be trying to catch Sanji with tens of tendrils that will instantly dry him out and murk him if they pierce him.

Last edited:
Also how does Sanji avoid getting pierced and drained?
Sure his exoskeleton can tank it easily, but he's very likely going to start out in base or not know to completely defend against that because he doesn't know much about Aramaki's abilities.
He has Kenbun.

Also, why would he not turn his Exoskeleton on the moment he gets pressured?
Still technically heat resistance lol.
I said impressive. We're comparing it to Queen's here.
Also, if Sanji manages to burn Aramaki, he can always just regrow from another plant nearby.
Link is broken, but I know the scan you're talking about.
That's going to make it incredibly hard for Sanji to actually take him out because the dude passively generates tons of flowers around him
I disagree heavily. I already tackled this in my post, but even without that, Sanji has superior Kenbun to BOTS Zoro, who could easily sense where Pica would end up whenever he would pop up anywhere in his several kilometer wide body.
will be trying to catch Sanji with tens of tendrils that will instantly dry him out and murk him if they pierce him.
Which they won't and can't due to Sanji's heat, resistance to piercing attacks, better Buso and Kenbun, and speed.

I'm still yet to even hear an argument to if Aramaki can even perceive Sanji's top speeds.

Base X Drake could react to Base Yamato's attacks. I don't think I have to explain why Sanji is far faster than Base X Drake.

Flame Off King isn't an FTE amp to his Flame On form. Base No Exo Sanji was already able to react to attacks from Flame On King. Exo Sanji being faster than his non-Exo form, and his amps with Jambes stacked with FTE amp Enhanced Speed makes him far faster than Flame Off King.

Flame Off King is around as fast, or a bit faster than No-Exo Diable Jambe Sanji.

Base X Drake could react to Base Yamato's attacks. I don't think I have to explain why Sanji is far faster than Base X Drake.
And Base Yamato could stop an attack from Hybrid Kaidou, lol.
Flame Off King isn't an FTE amp to his Flame On form. Base No Exo Sanji was already able to react to attacks from Flame On King. Exo Sanji being faster than his non-Exo form, and his amps with Jambes stacked with FTE amp Enhanced Speed makes him far faster than Flame Off King.

Flame Off King is around as fast, or a bit faster than No-Exo Diable Jambe Sanji.
Now you're just using stuff that isn't on the profiles at all, so I'm just gonna ignore this.

... Read King's profile. It got recently revamped.
Ah, I'll make a CRT for that later when I get my new computer then.
I don't think we say Yamato reacting to Kaidou lunging from afar and then striking to say that she could straight up react to an attack from him up close, especially when moments prior in her Hybrid, this happened.
Yeah and G5 Luffy got hit by Hybrid Kaidou who was also lunging afar in the panel, but we still fully scale him to Kaidou, so this isn't really a good point.

Voting Sanji FRA for now. Aramaki needs more feats and idk how tf he gonna catch Sanji when Sanji's far faster for now lol
Just do what Queen did and keep throwing attacks at him in multiple directions at the same time and eventually land a hit on him while he's dodging another.
If he does that, and Sanji has his exoskeleton off during it, he's cooked.

Just do what Queen did and keep throwing attacks at him in multiple directions at the same time and eventually land a hit on him while he's dodging another.
The reason that strategy worked on Sanji was because his body was feeling off and he wasn't at his best.

Even if that does work, Kachon already explained how that wont get gb the dub. Sanji's exo skeleton prevents him from getting impaled and his fire prevents gb from holding him down with his vines.

Even if that does work, Kachon already explained how that wont get gb the dub. Sanji's exo skeleton prevents him from getting impaled and his fire prevents gb from holding him down with his vines.
Yes, but that's if he activates the exoskeleton off the bat, which he so far doesn't really do.
All Aramaki needs to do is hold him down for about a second or two and pierce him with that plant, then it's over.

All Aramaki needs to do is hold him down for about a second or two and pierce him with that plant, then it's over.
It's really a difficult or impossible situation to happen considering that Sanji is faster, superior in kenbun and buso and still has elemental advantage.

It's really a difficult or impossible situation to happen considering that Sanji is faster, superior in kenbun and buso and still has elemental advantage.
I mean, as I said before, he's eventually going to tire out if he just keeps running from the plants constantly, for one.
For two, he will try to attack him sooner or later, and once that happens Aramaki can always just sneak a vine behind him and stab him in the back (or seem to be in agony from his fire and then stab him while he's celebrating, similar to his scuffle with Raizo).

Yes, but that's if he activates the exoskeleton off the bat, which he so far doesn't really do.
There's not enough instances of sanji seriously fighting post exoskeleton to build up a consistency
But based off what we've seen sanji can change his eyebrows in an instant, which he did against s-shark after he pissed him off.
If sanji feels threatened by greenbull chances are that he's going to use it, especially if greenbull manages to grab him.

Sure sanji doesn't start off fights with exo skeleton, but with his observation haki he should be capable of sensing that gb is powerful.
He's more than willing to use it against S-shark who isn't really that much of a threat to him, so all gb needs to do is prove he's a threat and sanji will instantly use his exoskeleton.

Sure sanji doesn't start off fights with exo skeleton, but with his observation haki he should be capable of sensing that gb is powerful.
He's more than willing to use it against S-shark who isn't really that much of a threat to him, so all gb needs to do is prove he's a threat and sanji will instantly use his exoskeleton.
True
Still voting Aramaki though because I kind of doubt Sanji would be able to put him down in time and know how dangerous the vines are (which may mean he doesn't think of the vines as dangerous, even if he can sense how powerful Aramaki himself is)

True
Still voting Aramaki though because I kind of doubt Sanji would be able to put him down in time and know how dangerous the vines are (which may mean he doesn't think of the vines as dangerous, even if he can sense how powerful Aramaki himself is)
Its hard to prove how people will act in character, all I can say is that sanji is a very analytical fighter that doesn't hesitate to fight seriously.

Back