• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Fights Another Supernova

Good thing his base can endure flames comparable to DJ.
Taking 1 attack ≠ Taking multiple that are blitz levels faster than you in quick succession
Tough it out?

Kidd's Punk Clash made Big Mom scream in pain and did more damage to her than she'd felt in decades.

His Punk Corna Dio broke her bones and made her scared of getting hit again.
Yes, tough it out.

Sanji has insane endurance, and pair that with his regen, he'd be able to tough it out.

Mind you, this is IF Kidd manages to hit him, which is extremely unlikely.
and his DJ doesn't work against really large targets when it comes to melting.
Proof?

The CRT says Jinbe scales to the same value as DJ Sanji, so he scales.
I've read it and it's blatantly false as it's scaling via Akainu's magma on contact which isn't true.

Since I'm assuming that's currently applied I'll make a CRT to have it removed since it's blatantly untrue (Same goes for the others listed there with the exception of Marco)

Taking 1 attack ≠ Taking multiple that are blitz levels faster than you in quick succession
He ******* ate that Heavenly Bonbon
Yes, tough it out.

Sanji has insane endurance, and pair that with his regen, he'd be able to tough it out.

Mind you, this is IF Kidd manages to hit him, which is extremely unlikely.
Attacks that can each badly injure a Life-Amped Big Mom are going to put Sanji to sleep.

Damned-Punk alone will probably blast a hole through him.
He didn't melt Queen.

Hasn't melted any of his opponents post-timeskip to the best of my knowledge.

I've read it and it's blatantly false as it's scaling via Akainu's magma on contact which isn't true.

Since I'm assuming that's currently applied I'll make a CRT to have it removed since it's blatantly untrue (Same goes for the others listed there with the exception of Marco)
So you think Sanji somehow wins because of this (nevermind Kidd's many advantages)?

He ******* ate that Heavenly Bonbon
That doesn't change anything.
Attacks that can each badly injure a Life-Amped Big Mom are going to put Sanji to sleep.
No they're not.
Damned-Punk alone will probably blast a hole through him.
No it will not what the hell?
He didn't melt Queen.
Because Queen has busted heat resisistance.
Hasn't melted any of his opponents post-timeskip to the best of my knowledge.
People with heat resistance ≠ random scrap metal

We have like, 0 proof that Ifrit scales above the flames Kidd took.
Even when he was hitting Queen he needed like 12 attacks to finally put him down and get him out of the island.

Proof?

Yes we do.

Kidd Resistance > Prometheus Heat > Jinbe Resistance > Akainu Ambient Heat < Luffy Resistance < WCI Diable Jambe Heat < Queen Resistance < Ifrit Jambe Heat

There's also the fact that his flames are blue, while Prometheus isn't.
Not really sure how to reply to this but flames being blue doesn't mean your flames are hotter than any others.
Like, would you really say Ifrit Jambe > Akainu's Magma, Bolo Breath and Kaen Daiko just because the other aren't blue?

Do you seriously think fighting 1v1 against a 3-Homie Big Mom is inferior to fighting Queen?
Fighting 1v1 for Big Mom for a short amount of time is not a stamina feat. It's a AP and dura feat, but not stamina. Not sure how it's possible to confuse the two.
And Kidd was hit by BM far more times than Sanji was, so he had to deal with way more damage (and Hawkins hurting him with his doll abilities)
Are you forgetting the fact that Sanji was tortured to the point that he could barely walk, right before fighting King + Queen?

Sanji ran for months at a time while simultaneously having to hunt for food (barely having time to eat or sleep at that), all while having to fight 100 Newkama Kenpo masters who were each comparable, if not stronger than Sanji.
That's great, but that's not combat stamina.

Sanji took like 3 hits from Vinsmoke-amped Queen after getting his exoskeleton, used Ifrit Jambe, and then collapsed.

Kidd ate 7 on-screen hits from Big Mom, including a Mama Raid where Hawkins's ability wouldn't let him fight back, and kept going.

Even a beatdown from Bigger Mom only kept him down for, like, 1 minute.

Fighting 1v1 for Big Mom for a short amount of time is not a stamina feat. It's a AP and dura feat, but not stamina. Not sure how it's possible to confuse the two.
It's combat endurance.
Are you forgetting the fact that Sanji was tortured to the point that he could barely walk, right before fighting King + Queen?
Kidd was being badly hurt by Hawkins damaging him via hax (to the point where he was unable to even stand), yet took a Mama Raid from BM and was fine.

And Sanji seemed to have recovered by the time he kicked Queen in the face and saved Chopper.

That's under the assumption he hadn't been sleeping while on the run which is funny because you literally sent a scan of him sleeping.
I never said that he didn't sleep, what are you talking about. I quite literally said that he did sleep, but not for long.

The dude literally could not stand
Then thats an antifeat for the endurance and stamina that you praise so much.

Sanji was able to move and fight despite having a long knife stabbed through the area around his heart. Kidd has nothing comparable to that amount of endurance and stamina.

Sanji against someone way weaker than Big Mom: 3 hits, one Ifrit Jambe power drain, exhausted.

Kidd vs Big Mom: Over a half-dozen hits, Hawkins hurting him, Strongest attacks power drain, exhausted but soon after able to fight the Beast Pirate goons (after Luffy dies)
this is literally just AP and durability difference 👌

Sanji passed out after fighting someone way weaker than Big Mom, mind you said person was already hurt from Marco, Chopper etc.
Kidd fights Big Mom and Kaidou with the other 4 Supernovas, then goes down and fights Big/Bigger Mom with Law.
Even after taking attacks from 2 Emperors, he was still about to get up and try to fight Kaidou when they thought Luffy died.
Kidd definitely has better stamina and endurance.
Do you even know what is being discussed?😱
I suggest you leave the thread if you literally do not know what the topic is right now.

Sanji passed out after fighting someone way weaker than Big Mom, mind you said person was already hurt from Marco, Chopper etc.
Kidd fights Big Mom and Kaidou with the other 4 Supernovas, then goes down and fights Big/Bigger Mom with Law.
Even after taking attacks from 2 Emperors, he was still about to get up and try to fight Kaidou when they thought Luffy died.
Kidd definitely has better stamina and endurance.

I suggest you leave the thread if you literally do not know what the topic is right now.
Please enlighten me mighty god 😇 and point out where the opposition even questioned the "endurance" of any of the 2D characters.

Back