• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King vs Sanji Rematch 2

He turned them off during the fight quite a few times tbh.

His Imperial deep pride stake is one of the only attacks King has that has enough AP to significantly damage Sanji & it doesn't rely on heat so Sanji isn't immune, yet, to use it he needs to turn his flame off making him vulnerable to a counter attack when he's preparing it to fire.
He uses it in the air, Sanji can't get close enough in enough time because he's gonna have to jump at him and I don't think I nee to explain why King wouldn't just let his enemy come up to kick him.

He uses it in the air, Sanji can't get close enough in enough time because he's gonna have to jump at him and I don't think I nee to explain why King wouldn't just let his enemy come up to kick him.
He's used it once in the air from far away (and failed to directly land a hit on Zoro) and one at close range on the ground which hit him directly.

Sanji has the speed to hit him when he's preparing the attack once he knows it's coming.

Can't believe we're 8 pages in and I still have to repeat the same things I've said since page 1. Only in One Piece versus threads I swear.

**** it Sanji FRA.

Yall spent 8 pages arguing this. If Zoro can beat King then so can Sanji.

/endthread
Zoro>Sanji though.
HOWEVER, matchups matter.
Awakened Lucci's still faster than Sanji though.
patrick-bateman-christian-bale.gif

Also I just remembered I should start that Lucci CRT but I've been enjoying the new hints/spoilers so much I forgot

I'm confused, what does Lucci have to do with this?-

I'm not reading 8 pages either, I just joined now sooo I'm kinda lost.
Awakened Lucci's still faster than Sanji though.
An explosion is a lot different than a judo throw into a solid wall. With an explosion you'll only be exposed to a certain amount of that energy because of surface area and such.
I'm not gonna lie, if Zoro could temporarily hold back Hakai I doubt Queen's gonna restrani him.

We could probably scale him to King's physicals for having a semi-prolonged kick clash.
Probably not, Zoro can clash with him but when King puts effort in he can disarm him with LS.

King did something similar after the clash be restraining Sanji with one arm.

Back