• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Fights Another Supernova

After takedown Killer, Sanji take a fullbreak till his stamina and health recovered. But, shortly after that, he meets his opponent's captain, Eutass Kid, in full health and stamina with anger aura

Vinsmoke Sanji vs Eutass Captain Kid
Manga version used
Start in 30m
Battle place in Flying Onigashima

Sanji wincon;
Speed AMP, ifrit's heat and greater offense

Kid wincon;
Higher AP and Dura, great reaction speed and defense

Sanji winning again: @Kachon123,@TauanVictor, @Lynieryz, @XDragnoir, @SnookB, @Eminiteable, @RoronoaxRobin, @Eseseso, @CiscoTheSoto (GRACE)

Kidd get revenge:
@TheMonkeMan, @That_moron

Zoro saw this and clap both of them after their long fight:

Last edited:
Sanji wins................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. If he gets stronger in battle, Haki or new technique/power up but idk

Sanji wins................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. If he gets stronger in battle, Haki or new technique/power up but idk
Bold to assume Kidd won't get stronger too.

Wouldn't this be a stomp due to Kid's greater feats, since he could fight against Big Mom alongside Law, while Sanji's greatest feats were defeating Queen. I'm not very knowledgeable about the side-battles during Wano, so anybody feel free to enlighten me. Besides, the Sanji vs Lucci fight was deemed an AP stomp.

Last edited:
Wouldn't this be a stomp due to Kid's greater feats, since he could fight against Big Mom alongside Law, while Sanji's greatest feats were defeating Queen. I'm not very knowledgeable about the side-battles during Wano, so anybody feel free to enlighten me. Besides, the Sanji vs Lucci fight was deemed an AP stomp.
No, the Lucci match was people saying he's got overall better stats which made it a stomp/mismatch ( iirc it's not even on their profiles anymore ).
Here, Sanji might have valid wincons, it's just that Kidd has big annoying metal structures that can crush him.

Voting Sanji.

He's blitz levels faster than Kidd so landing attacks that require aiming like Assign, Damned Punk, etc. won't work
Flames with extreme heat so he'd probably die after getting hit a couple times due to his lack of heat resistance
Sanji's regen that would allow him to recover from crushing attacks
Kidd's attacks are so easily readable and easily breakable, so Sanji could destroy his metal and combo Kidd before he can bring them back together to retaliate

And before you say Kidd would pull something like this, it's not happening for several reasons:

1. This only happened because Big Mom punched Kidd into the ground. Sanji has almost never done this, therefore if anything, Kidd would be hit back, and then Sanji would use that knockback as a combo extender to finish him with a deadly combo and even deadlier finisher

2. Kidd would not be able to keep his cool and use endurance to take the attack to his advantage to land a hit, as he would be like Jabra after being hit with Diable Jambe, screaming in pain as Ifrit's heat cooks him inside and out.

And for the off-chance that Sanji get's hit with Assign, there's reason to believe that he could just break out of it with Haki, and don't ply the the "there's no proof that haki can negate awakening affects,"or the "Kidd's haki is stronger than Sanji" cards, because they are flawed:

1. Until proven otherwise, Kidd's fruit being awakened means nothing, as at the end of the day, Assign is still a devil fruit ability, and Law (an awakened Devil Fruit user) didn't specify Awakened fruits being an exception.

2. Kidd has like... no haki layer feats? Sanji on the other hand does, therefore, Kidd has no wincons that would allow him to take out Sanji.

Last edited:
Voting Sanji.

He's blitz levels faster than Kidd so landing attacks that require aiming like Assign, Damned Punk, etc. won't work
Flames with extreme heat so he'd probably die after getting hit a couple times due to his lack of heat resistance
Kidd's attacks are so easily readable and easily breakable, so Sanji could destroy his metal and combo Kidd before he can bring them back together to retaliate

And before you say Kidd would pull something like this, it's not happening for several reasons:

1. This only happened because Big Mom punched Kidd into the ground. Sanji has almost never done this, therefore if anything, Kidd would be hit back, and then Sanji would use that knockback as a combo extender to finish him with a deadly combo and even deadlier finisher

2. Kidd would not be able to keep his cool and use endurance to take the attack to his advantage to land a hit, as he would be like Jabra after being hit with Diable Jambe, screaming in pain as Ifrit's heat cooks him inside and out.

And for the off-chance that Sanji get's hit with Assign, there's reason to believe that he could just break out of it with Haki, and don't ply the the "there's no proof that haki can negate awakening affects,"or the "Kidd's haki is stronger than Sanji" cards, because they are flawed:

1. Until proven otherwise, Kidd's fruit being awakened means nothing, as at the end of the day, Assign is still a devil fruit ability, and Law (an awakened Devil Fruit user) didn't specify Awakened fruits being an exception.

2. Kidd has like... no haki layer feats? Sanji on the other hand does, therefore, Law has no wincons that would allow him to take out Sanji.
Kid fra 🐵👍

Wasn't Law unable to move BM around because of her haki but his awakening still effected her.

This seems to imply to me that awakening abilities can overcome buso's DF resistance regardless of haki.

Or could it be df using more haki which is superior like gear 4 boundman Haki > base luffy normal haki?

I'm just giving other options 🙈👍
Possibility I guess, feel like it would have been implied somewhere tho like with Kat's square mochi.
Even if that is the case, you're still ignoring this:
You're right about that I just think Awakening would still have an effect even though Kid's haki is fearless.

Wasn't Law unable to move BM around because of her haki but his awakening still effected her.

This seems to imply to me that awakening abilities can overcome buso's DF resistance regardless of haki.
I think it's that he didn't use an "effect" on her.
Like teleporting BM, that's an effect, something that actually changes the person you're attacking.
Using Gamma Knife or Shock Wille is not, the person stays the same besides the popped organs and broken bones, it's not a sort of status effect.
Hard to explain honestly.
What a troll lol
Voting Sanji.

He isn't blitz levels above, dude was struggling against Queen, who got stomped by a pretty casual Big Mom, who is far below the version of BM Law and Kidd kept up with and hurt.
"Flames with extreme heat" Lmfao. Queen could take that heat. Sanji had to use.. what.. 12 attacks on a half conscious Queen to knock him out? Here, Kidd has metal structures to help guard, and he also took attacks from BM's homies so it's not like Sanji's heat is gonna clap him anyway.
Also that panel of Sanji tricking Bon is because he couldn't hit him when he had Nami's face, so he just made him touch his own. Different things, and Kidd isn't gonna be stupid enough to touch his own face.
Kidd is not gonna scream in pain from Ifrit's heat, and that's not only for the reason I listed in my second sentence but also because Jabra had literally zero heat resistance so using a panel of him getting charred by DJ isn't valid. Again, a half conscious and beaten down Queen could take it to the point where Sanji needed 10+ attacks to finally get him out of the battlefield and knock him out. The heat is good, but it's nothing crazy.
Big Mom couldn't break out of Assign, even though she has better Haki than Sanji and Kidd, so no. Sanji isn't breaking out.
2. Kidd has like... no haki layer feats? Sanji on the other hand does, therefore, Law has no wincons that would allow him to take out Sanji.
Uh, you mean Kidd?
Edit: Voting Kidd btw

What a troll lol
🙈
a0e49e5d1275e411d89ed1fbdc6405ee--troll-dolls-dede.jpg

What type of an effect?

You don't have to vote now, as only one person (me) has brought up an actual cohesive argument, but how do you think the fight will play out generally?
Turn him into a magnet if he used awakening on him (requires contact tho)

Only thing I've really thought about rn is I don't see Kid tagging Sanji with his attacks unless he sets up some kind of trap & idk how likely or able he is do so.

I think it's that he didn't use an "effect" on her.
Like teleporting BM, that's an effect, something that actually changes the person you're attacking.
Using Gamma Knife or Shock Wille is not, the person stays the same besides the popped organs and broken bones, it's not a sort of status effect.
Hard to explain honestly.
I believe he was referring to R-Room, when he used Corazon's ability.
He isn't blitz levels above, dude was struggling against Queen, who got stomped by a pretty casual Big Mom, who is far below the version of BM Law and Kidd kept up with and hurt.
Hypothetical Ifrit + Super Speed Sanji > Ifrit Jambe > DJ + Super Speed Sanji > DJ Sanji > Base Sanji + Super Speed > Pre-Exo DJ Sanji (FTE)> Queen Perception ~ Hybrid Marco ~ Big Mom ~ Kidd

Sanji is multiple blitzes above Kidd. Stop it.
"Flames with extreme heat" Lmfao. Queen could take that heat
Yeah, because Queen has heat resistance???? Kidd doesn't lmfao. Look at the profiles.
Kidd has metal structures to help guard
Kidd's metal structures were getting sliced apart by Kaifu and Ikoku Sovereignty, two attacks which have AP values lower than Sanji's max AP.
Also that panel of Sanji tricking Bon is because he couldn't hit him when he had Nami's face, so he just made him touch his own. Different things, and Kidd isn't gonna be stupid enough to touch his own face.
I can't tell if this is you not understanding the concept of countering/the concept of getting a hit in, or you just acting oblivious.
Big Mom couldn't break out of Assign
Proof that she was using Haki there?

I should actually slap you for trying to not only use a bogus scaling chain but then saying Kaifu and Ikoku are below Sanji's AP.
Like I generally don't know how to respond to that garble. I'm just gonna let someone else debunk your arguments if they are so generous to do so.

If Kaifu is below his AP, it's not by a lot
Honestly, you could argue that Kaifu are more "yonko" level than Scabbard level, considering even Law and G4 Luffy opted to dodge them rather than get hit or deflect them.

But Kidd dodged lightning from BM (it only hit him because it was a homing attack), so if Sanji gets close Kidd can use Awakening to tag 'im and bag 'im.

You could argue that Kaifu is below Sanji's AP (but then again, when he was in his sad-drunk phase a Kaifu hurt Post-Hao Luffy so that's questionable), but Ikoku?

Nah.
Uhhhh how can you believe that Sanji's AP > Kaifu, but Ikoku > Sanji's AP, when according to the profiles, Kaifu is stronger than Ikoku?

I think he means that Kaidou is putting less effort into those small AOE slices than Big Mom is with a concentrated Haki strike.
The Ikoku Linlin shot wasn't shown to have Haki in it?

How can we even quantify effort in this case?

His argument is so flimsy and based on a questionable interpretation, when we can just go off of the profiles which is more fact-based.

There's no proof that the fact that Kaido shoots out multiple makes it any weaker than any other attack.
In DBZ, when someone fires hundreds of small attacks, does each of those attacks have more power than a Kamehameha?

If each Kaifu was as strong as a charged up and named attack from Big Mom, Kaido would either scale leagues above BM, or run out of stamina quickly.

The Ikoku Linlin shot wasn't shown to have Haki in it?

How can we even quantify effort in this case?

His argument is so flimsy and based on a questionable interpretation, when we can just go off of the profiles which is more fact-based.
Lmfao. By your logic, Kaifu wasn't shown to have Haki either, so..
Also the profiles aren't always right.

Back