• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King vs Sanji Rematch 2

Okay, Grace is locked in now.
Pretty much.

I respect that you waited for Emin's vote, since he's the chief King expert.

Base Kaku and Stussy have no scaling, dude.
Base Kaku matched Base Zoro, you ninny.
Also Sanji's AP < S-Shark's dura lol
And Kaido's AP < King's durability, what's your point?

Pre Exo Sanji.

Exo Sanji's AP scales above his durability
No it doesn't, but Exo Sanji's AP is irrelevant. I was just talking about Sanji's durability.

Kaku called S-Shark scary, even though he matched Base Zoro and took off-screen hits from S-Hawk (as there are bruises on his face in 1077 and 1078), and Sanji's durability with his exoskeleton thus definitely scales above Kaku's base AP.

(He doesn't read One Piece)
I know S-Shark's durability is above Sanji's AP, but that's not relevant.

I'm saying that Sanji without even defending himself absolutely ate a punch from S-Shark, who intimidated Base Kaku, who matched Base Zoro.

Yes he got bRuISEs, but those were scrapes. Sanji suffered no bleeding, no broken nose, nada. Not even a broken tooth.

So while I still disagree with the verdict for my previous reasons, I will say that Sanji's Exoskeleton will let him at least take hits from Sword-less King with ease, and would likely let him at least take hits from King w/ a sword.

He could do that prior to awakening his Exoskeleton but cook
Sword-less King scales to Queen, who hurt pre-Exoskeleton Sanji.

Exoskeleton Sanji ******* ate a Hybrid Queen blow to the neck without even defending.

If Queen hadn't pulled out the Vinsmoke upgrades, the end to their fight would've been incredibly one-sided.

In a way, Sanji beating Vinsmoke upgrades Queen and saving a woman, was his way of not only defeating the incarnation of his demons (aka, his father and brothers), but also showing that he could uphold his chivalrous values while embracing the positive aspects of his Germa bloodline.

And Sanji with IJ did more damage to Queen than BM did when Sanji and Queen were equally tired.

I'm sure S-shark and the other Seraphim will get some more decent feats, but while I can't safely scale S-Shark to S-Hawk (since the latter is a uniquely OP Seraph), Kaku being unnerved by him and the other Seraphim means that S-Shark's AP should scale >= to Base Kaku, and Sanji ate those attacks.

This would apply to S-Bear and S-Hawk, but not to S-Snake's AP since Kaku only saw her use her DF ability to turn the CP agents to stone.

So yeah, I just cooked so well even Sanji would notice...for about 5 seconds before simping over the nearest hot chick.

If Queen slamming Sanji with his mechanical arm could make him bleed from the mouth King could surely hurt him.

Queen is shown to be a highly skilled and experienced fighter i doubt he let his guard completely mid fight vs Sanji. Queen was just unable to dodge Sanji's attack due to Sanji's speed
He was literally looking at a random woman in the castle trying to abuse her and Sanji drop kicked him.

Not saying it would've, but the fact was that he was distracted, which tbh is in-character for him, and oh boy did he pay the price for it.
Just shows hes a bit dumb and overconfident of himself which is bad just like BM being cocky and overconfident. Its not an excuse "being off guard"

Just like how BM said to Kidd "When we were emperors u were still drinking your mothers milk" and after that Kidd slammed her with Corna Dio☠️

FrLxVGpXsAET2Gj.png

Still wondering how Sanji can dura neg King when he couldn't do so against Queen. Even IJ didn't seem to burn/dura neg Queen.

Also, Queen said nothing could hurt King, despite knowing how hot DJ's flames are.

This naturally doesn't include IJ, but still means nothing below IJ is burning King.

Still wondering how Sanji can dura neg King when he couldn't do so against Queen. Even IJ didn't seem to burn/dura neg Queen.

Also, Queen said nothing could hurt King, despite knowing how hot DJ's flames are.

This naturally doesn't include IJ, but still means nothing below IJ is burning King.
Honestly I don't see that either but I don't really care.

If King used his buso to defend he'd be fine but like Kachon brought up King would likely turn off his flames making him vulnerable which Is why I voted for Sanji.

If King used his buso to defend he'd be fine but like Kachon brought up King would likely turn off his flames making him vulnerable which Is why I voted for Sanji.
That kinda makes sense.

I still disagree with the verdict, but the majority have spoken and I doubt things will change before Grace concludes.

Also Sanji will probably be King-level by the end of Egghead so who knows maybe this will turn out to be accurate.

know king though< he would likely won't think that he would need his flames on all the time on him since he might still view him as weak compared to him.

There is quite a few reasons as to why king lost to zoro even without the adv coc. this is one of em (the other is that he is quite the disrespectful person)

Last edited:
know king though< he would likely won't think that he would need his flames on all the time on him since he might still view him as weak compared to him.

There is quite a few reasons as to why king lost to zoro even without the adv coc. this is one of em (the other is that he is quite the disrespectful person)
He turned them off at the end of the fight to get away and use his strongest attack.
Once Zoro got ACoC it was OVER.

He turned them off at the end of the fight to get away and use his strongest attack.
Once Zoro got ACoC it was OVER.
He turned them off during the fight quite a few times tbh.

His Imperial deep pride stake is one of the only attacks King has that has enough AP to significantly damage Sanji & it doesn't rely on heat so Sanji isn't immune, yet, to use it he needs to turn his flame off making him vulnerable to a counter attack when he's preparing it to fire.

Back