• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sanji vs Rokugyu
Egghead sanji is being used
Starting distance: 40 meters

__aramaki_one_piece_drawn_by_bake_ryori__sample-d9f183415f720e108f855c9d49eade3c.jpg
dc442a0a204db7feea449b3224fdde55.jpg

Sanji gets his firewood: Kachon123, ZKillerz ,Darkvie123 ,Deceived3596 ,Lynieryz ,XDragnoir
Gb gets his organic meal: That_moron, TheMonkeMan

Last edited:
AP: Sanji
Speed: Sanji
Dura: = since GB took a ACoC attack from Yamato or maybe GB's Dura is better
Stamina: If we compare GB's stamina to the other Admirals who fought for 10 days non stop he takes this easily
Range: Greenbull with his DF
Intelligence: Sanji
CoO: Sanji
Buso: Maybe GB if we assume all Admirals are comparable in terms of Haki
Hax: =

This is actually a good matchup which i believe these both will interact in the future and have a fight

Will wait for more input so i will give my vote later

Dura goes to Sanji. Took strikes from S-Shark without damage, who is superior to Lucci.
Stamina: If we compare GB's stamina to the other Admirals who fought for 10 days non stop he takes this easily
Don't think we can scale stamina like that. I would understand the OG Admirals, since they trained together since they were teenagers, but Issho and Aramaki got drafted, so we have no reason to believe their stamina are relative.
Buso: Maybe GB if we assume all Admirals are comparable in terms of Haki
Again this is dicey, but even if we say it's comparable to Kizaru's haki, that makes their layers on the same level.

Dura goes to Sanji. Took strikes from S-Shark without damage, who is superior to Lucci.

Don't think we can scale stamina like that. I would understand the OG Admirals, since they trained together since they were teenagers, but Issho and Aramaki got drafted, so we have no reason to believe their stamina are relative.

Again this is dicey, but even if we say it's comparable to Kizaru's haki, that makes their layers on the same level.
Fair enough no reason to think GB got the same stamina as them anyways

AP: Sanji
Speed: Sanji
eeeh, taking an acoc attack from yamato is impressive and all, but yamato was injured and gb still took damage. Its nothing sanji shouldn't be capable of doing

I feel like Aramaki still needs to demonstrate more of his abilities and get more screen time. For now, if we were to do a detailed analysis, Sanji would win.

For speed, hax, regeneration and haki. In each category he is more developed than Aramaki. Sanji for the win.

For now, Sanji has the overwhelming advantage here. Of course Aramaki needs more screen time because I'm sure he would have beaten Yamato, Momonosuke and the others if Shanks hadn't come

Idk man, after seeing S-Hawk and S-Shark's AP Kaku and Stussy were scared shitless
No, no they weren't.

It was only Stussy who said it was "ominous", and that was still casual.

As for the verdict:

Sanji has a huge advantage in that he resists piercing damage, Greenbull's go-to, plus his flames out-heat what Greenbull has shown to resist. He is also naturally faster with enhanced speed.

The issue is that Greenbull is more durable (as he took a hit from Hao Yamato who even in base with just Hao Infusion matched a Hao clash with Hybrid Kaido), he has regen and superior stamina, and can just swamp Sanji with attacks until Sanji is exhausted (since Greenbull will be constantly regenerating his real body) and can be restrained.

Greenbull takes this extreme diff, his piercing is useless here but IMO he can outlast Sanji enough to restrain him.

The issue is that Greenbull is more durable (as he took a hit from Hao Yamato who even in base with just Hao Infusion matched a Hao clash with Hybrid Kaido)
Greenbull is not more durable. Stop it.
he has regen
Sanji has superior Haki, which would allow him to negate his regen.
superior stamina
Complete headcanon.
can just swamp Sanji with attacks until Sanji is exhausted
Read Sanji's stamina section on his profile. He literally spent 2 years straight being swamped by people relative to if not stronger than him. He's not getting exhausted from fighting Greenbull.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/1001_Page_11_Finv3.png
He implies he is trying to unleash Enma which means using Haki here.
Yeah I just said he's not using buso hardening, he starts to use it later on as he gets more serious
Implying he was more serious against hybrid kaku than he was against base kaido

Yeah I just said he's not using buso hardening, he starts to use it later on as he gets more serious
Implying he was more serious against hybrid kaku than he was against base kaido
And I just said its implied he was when he hit Kaidou. The aura in the anime also implies this.

In any case he used a named attack against Kaidou, and he also didn't do much of anything to Kaku.
True my point is that we know that version of zoro was holding back though. Due to the fact his blade was not black and he performs better feats later on.

True my point is that we know that version of zoro was holding back though. Due to the fact his blade was not black and he performs better feats later on.
I don't think holding back is the right word. The headband is used to mark Zoro being serious and he isn't wearing it. I don't think Kaku concretely scales above Kaidou
Anyway
Sanji Dura>Sera>Base Kaku<Awakened Kaku~Buso Zoro~Base Kaidou
Base Kaidou<Hybrid Kaidou~Zoan Yamato Dura>Yamato<Greenbull

Anyway
Sanji Dura>Sera>Base Kaku<Awakened Kaku~Buso Zoro~Base Kaidou
Kaido = Base Luffy's durability = Kaifu < Buso Zoro > Base Zoro = Base Kaku < Base Kaku w/ Rokushiki = Seraphim (S-Shark and S-Hawk should be comparable < Sanji Dura
Base Kaidou<Hybrid Kaidou < Hybrid Kaido with Hao Infusion~Zoan Yamato Dura>Yamato<Greenbull
Also, Greenbull's durability = Yamato w/ Hao even in Base = Hybrid Kaido's Hao AP

Back