• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Yamato Rematch

Sanji FRA, Yamato's only advantage is having Hao and higher base stats ig, can't really see a way to put Sanji down for good.

Imo Sanji can wear Yamato down with IJ's high AP and flame damage, since even though she can react to him she can't hit him without Bagua, so Sanji extreme diff.
Yamato was still conscious and capable of fighting after taking multiple ACoC+CoA hits (seemingly without defending) from Hybrid Kaido, so I don't think Sanji could KO her quick enough

Yamato was still conscious and capable of fighting after taking multiple ACoC+CoA hits (seemingly without defending) from Hybrid Kaido, so I don't think Sanji could KO her quick enough
Quick enough before what exactly? Sanji has better stamina, has better mobility, has better tactics, has better speed, has better kenbun, and has regeneration. If it's a battle of attrition he's definitely winning.

Quick enough before what exactly? Sanji has better stamina, has better mobility, has better tactics, has better speed, has better kenbun, and has regeneration. If it's a battle of attrition he's definitely winning.
Yamato still has better Haki, endurance, and AP. And I'm pretty sure she's faster than him outside of Ifrit Jambe

Yamato still has better Haki, endurance, and AP. And I'm pretty sure she's faster than him outside of Ifrit Jambe
Yamato does not have better Buso than Sanji. She most definitely does not have better endurance or speed than any version of Onigashima Sanji (Her Thunder Bagua at most is relative in speed to Exoskeleton Sanji).

Yamato does not have better Buso than Sanji.
Even if this was true, she still has Hao and Hao Infusion.
She most definitely does not have better endurance
She does. Again, the ending of her fight against Kaido.
or speed than any version of Onigashima Sanji (Her Thunder Bagua at most is relative in speed to Exoskeleton Sanji).
She literally does, she scales to (or downscales to) Hybrid Kaido, which is faster than most of Sanji's forms in Onigashima

Even if this was true, she still has Hao and Hao Infusion.
That isn't applicable in terms of battle when comparing "better" Haki.
She does. Again, the ending of her fight against Kaido.
Read Sanji's stamina. Ending up bloody and exhausted is like the standard for One Piece fights, let alone someone like Sanji.
She literally does, she scales to (or downscales to) Hybrid Kaido, which is faster than most of Sanji's forms in Onigashima
Her regular stats scale much below a non-exo Diable Jambe Sanji in terms of speed.

Yamato downscales from Hybrid Kaidou. Law could react to Hybrid Kaidou's attacks and Big Mom scales to Law as well as Marco.

Base Queen could react to Marco, and Diable Jambe allowed Sanji to blitz Hybrid Queen. On top of his Kenbun and superior mobility, the speed gap would only seem larger during the fight.

That isn't applicable in terms of battle when comparing "better" Haki.
Her regular stats scale much below a non-exo Diable Jambe Sanji in terms of speed.
GPrkDQDb0AA6W66.jpg

And yet somehow like 3 non Sanji fans voted for Sanji before I even voted.

If you have nothing productive to add to the thread, you're free to unfollow it.

I didn't want to unfollow because I still wanted to vote for Yamato but I've been in threads like this like three times before and quite honestly it seems too exhausting for me (plus I already find most powerscaling discussions I have nowadays just tiring)

Haven’t really fully read the thread but what’s Sanji’s “plan/edge” in being able to take out Yamato? (Without leading to sus scalings and interpretations and stuff)

His fight with queen who is supposedly much weaker made him pass out after

Granted Law gave BB a considerably worse injury in that fight but BB was being an idiot as per usual.

Queen<King<Kaidou>Yamato (Hybrid)>Yamato (Base)
Queen < King < Kaido >~ yamato
Don't you two think these "scaling chain" omit a little bit too much to actually mean anything?

Just taking a basic look at our profiles, Base Sanji and Hybrid Queen (H6A) > Base Kaido (6A), with all 3 having multiple amps which make the scaling way more extensive than just this.

But apparently Sanji > Hybrid Kaido according to the people here lol
"Sanji" as in, Base Sanji? Definitely not, given the current scaling that I could see in the profiles:

Hybrid Kaido (H6A) > Base Kaido (6A) < Hybrid Marco (H6A) >~ Zoan Queen ~ Base Sanji (both are also H6A)

Sanji is weaker in base, the deal is that Base Sanji, Yamato and Kaido have 3 or more amps each that make these short scaling chains completely useless, Sanji alone has DJ, Exo and Superspeed that can be used individually or combined and then he has Ifrit.

Don't you two think these "scaling chain" omit a little bit too much to actually mean anything?

Just taking a basic look at our profiles, Base Sanji and Hybrid Queen (H6A) > Base Kaido (6A), with all 3 having multiple amps which make the scaling way more extensive than just this.

"Sanji" as in, Base Sanji? Definitely not, given the current scaling that I could see in the profiles:

Hybrid Kaido (H6A) > Base Kaido (6A) < Hybrid Marco (H6A) >~ Zoan Queen ~ Base Sanji (both are also H6A)

Sanji is weaker in base, the deal is that Base Sanji, Yamato and Kaido have 3 or more amps each that make these short scaling chains completely useless, Sanji alone has DJ, Exo and Superspeed that can be used individually or combined and then he has Ifrit.
Base Sanji ~ Zoan Queen? iirc he couldn't even tickle him in base

Back