• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Yamato Rematch

Drop the ~
How...
1024-016.png
1025-003.png
1025-004.png

gWl27ub.png
QlUmedi.png
hKKlSWg.png
9ryU3z8.png

Because Kaidou is absolutely superior to Yamato in every sense of the word. For reference, Kaidou wasn't even using the full strength of his Haki due to none of their clashes being able to split the sky, with sky splitting through Haki being directly tied to the strength of said Haki.
that's still Hybrid Yamato <~ Hybrid kaido unless stated otherwise

the controversial one is haki scaling and his kicking power being comparable to hybrid kaido's thunder bagua who hybrid kaido is already stronger than sanji
Are we still treating Hybrid Kaido as if he was the strongest being in the verse and no one (i.e Sanji) can't scale close to his weaker forms?

C'mon now, our own profiles already have Base Sanii > Base Kaido since one is H6A and the other is 6A, what is so "controversial" about his strongest amps being comparable to Hybrid Kaido beyond "Sanji fought Queen, so he can't even compare"?

Are we still treating Hybrid Kaido as if he was the strongest being in the verse and no one (i.e Sanji) can't scale close to his weaker forms?

C'mon now, our own profiles already have Base Sanii > Base Kaido since one is H6A and the other is 6A, what is so "controversial" about his strongest amps being comparable to Hybrid Kaido beyond "Sanji fought Queen, so he can't even compare"?
Well I'm probably going to make a thread to upgrade Base Kaidou's durability since he's a freak in that regard, but in terms of AP, he doesn't really have many feats, especially considering a Buso Raid Luffy could take his Thunder Bagua and stand right back up.

hmmmm well assuming that their haki layers are equal I still feel Sanji is superior in almost every stat: Endurance, Stamina, Speed, Experience.

I don't really know about the AP and Dura department but Sanji's scaling chain seems higher from what I'm seeing, and even if they're comparable, the aforementioned advantages Sanji has really makes me feel he wins so I'll vote for him extreme diff.

Do I actually need to explain why base Sanji > base Kaido is asinine?
Base Kaidou with Haō scales notably above Base Sanji obviously. Otherwise Base Kaidou consistently doesn't have the best feats, having his attacks being taken by Base Raid Luffy and the Scabbards without too much of an issue.

Do I actually need to explain why base Sanji > base Kaido is asinine?
Is this discussion really happening?
Kaido's best feats in human form are all using Hao, which wouldn't be Base anymore, so like, do you actually know which feats he has in Base?

Let me tell you, his best feat in Base is defeating the Scabbards... which are all fodder, the strongest scabbards need a transformation to defeat Jack.

Back